ill be the guinee pig

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

caseyracing222 wrote:show me a post where he complains about his porting or service from Glen, because I shure dont recall ready any.
brit isnt the type to complain. but in a way im kinda speaking on his behalf :lol:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

fastkart wrote:
100hp honda wrote:wow. you just joined the forum right now and have your first post, and it happens to be a comment here about how great gss is. how funny :lol: . DUMBASS :?
Just joined? It says he joined in February 2008. How can you call someone a dumbass when you can't read? :shock:
joined feb 2008 and makes his first post right here saying he will put his gss against ANYONE ? what a douchebag :lol: . you fools had smoke blown up your ass so far you can see past your nose. bob feel free to delete all 9 pages of this nonsense if you wish :lol:
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Oh yeah, that post. :roll:

I made that post in June 2008, before I had the motor tuned as it needed to be. I also changed the fuel I was running to the stuff others were using, and all of a sudden I was out running them. Next question...
it runs sometimes

Post by it runs sometimes »

100hp honda wrote:
it runs sometimes wrote:Wow, I had no idea this topic was still going. Everyone has their own "go to guy",.... some motor,some suspension. You should go to whom you feel comfortable with. I personally will only go to Glen. He turned my bike into a full on Hot Rod from the ground up. And I am by no means a great rider, but I will put my bike up against anybody else's.

Thanks Glen
wow. you just joined the forum right now and have your first post, and it happens to be a comment here about how great gss is. how funny :lol: . DUMBASS :?
Boy,is somebody mad or what? :cry: I don't recall ever insulting you or even mentioning you. Maybe I'm just a DUMBASS. And I,m not sure exactly what 100hp feels like, but I would be willing to say my motor puts out more than your................alot more :wink:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

this site RULEZ :headbang: . where else could you get 7 pages of garbage in just a few days :lol:
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

hes just mad because no one likes his CPI pipe as much as him. and I just went back into the archives a bit and found that Brit only raved about GSS never complained.
-Jake

fastkart

Post by fastkart »

100hp honda wrote:this site RULEZ :headbang: . where else could you get 7 pages of garbage in just a few days :lol:
Pretty much any place that has a pretentious know it all. :lol:

On to page 8...
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

dont diffuse talk of a dyno shoot out!!!! lol :D

ive heard good things about both parties, but i still would love a dyno shootout. hell, ill even throw in ten bucks on gss for the win :D
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

caseyracing222 wrote: I just went back into the archives a bit and found that Brit only raved about GSS never complained.
ya he raved alright..... was raving mad :lol:

heres some of glens handy work on brits motor. what a fine fukkin job :D

britincali

Post by britincali »

Yea that bit did suck........
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I've always heard f the piston doesn't fit in the new cylinder, you should whack it in with a hammer until it fits! But I prefer to buy octogon shaped pistons.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Or just let the head beat it into remission :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

brit i gotta apologies for selling ya that gss topend. maybe glen will give us refunds :lol:
it runs sometimes

100hp honda wrote:
caseyracing222 wrote: I just went back into the archives a bit and found that Brit only raved about GSS never complained.
ya he raved alright..... was raving mad :lol:

heres some of glens handy work on brits motor. what a fine fukkin job :D

My apologies; we stand corrected. It seems he scribed into the top of the piston.....for shame. Now that you've proven your point that GSS's stuff is not that good, what's up with that weak video of your bike making all that power(or lack there of)........are you for real......that's all you can bring to the table?! "Just another pretend racer". :lame:
blownbillybob

Post by blownbillybob »

hey 100 was that the top end you sold him and was it like that when you gave it to him or was there more work done after the transaction.

just wondering???
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
08,KTM SR500r hillclimber (conv)
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02,pro jr 50 open exh. hill climber(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
Ported&Polished

Come on! LOL who is this "it runs sometimes" character? Come out and show your true identity. The real shame should be in hiding behind some unused member name when you are already someone else on here! :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
it runs sometimes

Hahaha, ok you got me. It's me........Ol' 100Hp. I just wanted to see how far this would go on. Pretty good, huh?! I really had you guys going. Come on........you know it was funny. Hey......Brit was in on it too. Well, I gotta go make some more videos, so you guys take care and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

100Hp : :D
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Actually 100hp honda is SOF dressed in drag. :D
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

all of the GSS guys claim to have the "best" and are the "fastest"

but yet not one of them have anything to back it up besides there keyboard?

so what is it... GSS Team Key Board Racerzzzzzz? How about one of them contribute there mean machines and strap it to the dyno.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i heard glen has a dyno right in his garage. seem like it would be real easy to go make a couple runs with a fmf and then his own pipe and bring back the results. what do ya say glen ? dont back down from your product, throw that fucker up on your dyno in your garage, then throw a fmf on the same bike and run it then come back with the results. now is your chance to show how well your pipe works. i showed mine and everyone says it sucks :D . dont run and hide glen, you have a dyno right in your garage, your out of excuses now !
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

that topend is the fault of whoever assembled it, its up to you to check and see that you have piston to head clearence, every deck on these blocks is different, which base gasket was it made for and which did he run? get the head with it? use the thickness of headgasket glen advised?
It could have been from detonation aswell, you get that close to the head for compression, detonate it, the skirt takes a pounding and lets the piston rock, smack smack on the head.

No amount of $ can fix stupid, and its stupid to have ruined it and not know what caused it.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:eatdrink: I do love this site and I like the CPI pipe, although 100hp dident run it to its top rmp range for us to see Im sure he has . I bought the GSS pipe from 100hp when he wanted to off it so I am confdent that when 100hp says the CPI pipe is working better for his needs than the GSS one did I would state that as a fact since he has had both, are you going to bolt your other cyl on this weekend and run it ?

ya got to love all the love here
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Ported&Polished

Here is a pic of Clyde this morning clearing a drag strip for the new pipe testing today!
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

dude thats my yard!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol: :lol: What this whole issue comes down to is loyalty and hoons sticking together. Becauise Glen is a cool old dude and has many years of experience and advise to give out, us hoons don't want to "talk shit" Much the same way I will never publicly say anything about DeWayne, I would just take it up with him.
Glen has been cool to me, gave me advise on my weird carb setup on the gen-1, and he bored my gen-3 (I really wanted it done with the torque plate) and he did top notch work :wink: All of his work comes out looking super clean and meticulous, the pictures of his porting work are very impressive. now... to be honest, Brits "race porting" isn't very impressive on the power it produces off the bottle. even well before the bottle when the timing was still up there and it was geared normally, he got walked on my stock bikes running fatty pipes, I know, I was there, I got walked on too, but that was right after I did the first stage of porting work on my gen-1 (just opened up the exhaust and boost ports a little and cleaned stuff up) and Brit and I were pretty close that whole weekend, I think on average he took me by half a length. A couple weeks ago, my kx450f was dead even up the hills with his bike (I do know his timing was retarded and his gearing crazy) but his "race port" bike was still dead even with a bone stock (even a nasty dented header pipe) kawi. later that day we got walked all over by some kx500s. I'm not talking shit and I think Glen is a hoon all the way, but that particular jug doesn't make all that much power over stock and motor for motor my gen-1 would walk all over it (if I could control the damn thing) :lol:
Brit has taken the high road on this one and keeps quiet on the boards. not to say it wasn't quality work done, but from what I have seen that porting seems better suited to a trail bike that needs a lot of grunt to hit some nasty hills, but not a dunes bike that needs rpms.
there I said it, take it or leave it.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80