Best Way to Hold Piston / Crank in Place

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:
Alrighty then... just because you say so! Seems like a touchy subject, feeling a little worried about ripping around pinned in fifth knowing what your frame is like? It'll be hard to concentrate on riding while praying your frame doesn't break. Although you did save some money for the hospital bills. :itsok:
Dude WTF? Disagree or agree or whatever but that's a jackass post.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

teemtrubble wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:
Exnav wrote:Bob hit the nail on the head with his comparison to the Terminator 2 movie and TTM polished frame. Can you imagine the glare off that thing in full sunlight? :shock:
Is that polished or chrome? Anyways the last pic, while a piece of welding art, looks like the extreme hard way to convert frame. We could bitch about it for days because we all have different tastes in how things should look. I will stick with solid billet thanks. As for the chrome one it is a copy of this bike AJ built awhile ago:

I agree, it looks amazing!
The picture of polished bike isn't chrome number one and as for a copy of AJ's bike are you fucking kidding me? Do you think AJ is the first person to polish or chrome plate a bike and put black plastic's on it? C'mon I know you must have more common sense than that and don't believe that yourself as for the scheme like the one AJ built it was completly the customers idea.
Agreed, it was the customers idea, buit by S.H. It is the first chromed 500AF I have seen though, you are producing them almost daily so you may have seen them sooner. That was all I was stating. At the end of the day that one was built before yours, but certainly not the first on the planet, I never said that. The chrome/polish makes your already superior welds look even more so. :bling: Buddy did a serious polish job, best I have seen on a frame yet. Mistook it for chrome in the picture. Does it still look "darkish" like most polished peices next to a chrome peice?
Last edited by CR500 4 Ever on December 31st, 2008, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

way to suck up to mike big guy.... :lol:
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote:way to suck up to mike big guy.... :lol:
Hey man I just clarified my point, no bag lickin' here pal.
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Exnav wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:
Alrighty then... just because you say so! Seems like a touchy subject, feeling a little worried about ripping around pinned in fifth knowing what your frame is like? It'll be hard to concentrate on riding while praying your frame doesn't break. Although you did save some money for the hospital bills. :itsok:
Just trying to piss him off more, he likes it. :lol:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

We "Clear Ceramic" them they will last forever unlike Chrome I guess that makes me the first then :nanna:
Last edited by teemtrubble on December 31st, 2008, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

teemtrubble wrote:We "Clear Ceramic" them I guess that makes me the first then :wink:
Does that eliminate the need to polish the frame constantly, much like the coating on polished 4x rims? It would also eliminate the stains smeared on to plastics as well.
Last edited by CR500 4 Ever on December 31st, 2008, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

pm sent
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Sorry about the thread hijack my bad.... :oops:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:
Exnav wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:
It's funny that you think i spent money to stay at the hospital and have surgeries...Oh and bro i fell from 40 feet on my leg, as did my bike and i lost my seat bolt...so I am pretty sure my welds will outlast me anyday...

Exnav i gotcha back!
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:
Exnav wrote: Dude WTF? Disagree or agree or whatever but that's a jackass post.
It's funny that you think i spent money to stay at the hospital and have surgeries...Oh and bro i fell from 40 feet on my leg, as did my bike and i lost my seat bolt...so I am pretty sure my welds will outlast me anyday...

Exnav i gotcha back!
Dude, you need to get your head read man,(you lost more than the seat bolt) I don't care how bad your riding skills are, I was just stating that the frame you butchered and claim is better than S.H. 's may lead to hospital bills. Splices/welds of any kind should be avoided in any curved peice. It would not matter if you were joining two straws. You threw down a shit load of bead right into the first inch of curve in the cradle. It will probably be fine. It's just not right.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

:nutkick:

I don't need help from you ever, so i'm done with talking to you...you have alot of balls to tell me i lost more then a seat bolt...i don't care to get angry at such disrespectful comments...
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote::nutkick:

I don't need help from you ever, so i'm done with talking to you...you have alot of balls to tell me i lost more then a seat bolt...i don't care to get angry at such disrespectful comments...
I apologize for the personal attack it is completely out of line, but I still can't understand how you figure and I quote: "I just used my own bike as an example...it eats your s/h" when the cradle is scabbed together and mine is 3 SOLID billet indexed pieces.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

CR500 4 Ever wrote: I apologize for the personal attack it is completely out of line
:cool:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
m178

Post by m178 »

:clink:
GEN4 500AF
2001 JR50 (daughters)
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i never really seen ALGAVAS conversion but it looks sweet. using the original Y and one piece cradle makes it have %100 factory look :cool:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I did my gen-3 the same way algava did his. I hit him up to post his conversion here, but he didn't :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:

I apologize for the personal attack it is completely out of line, but I still can't understand how you figure and I quote: "I just used my own bike as an example...it eats your s/h" when the cradle is scabbed together and mine is 3 SOLID billet indexed pieces.
Thanks bro...i appreciate the apology...Nothing wrong with arguing, i always have fun debating with someone...but anyways i myself will apologize for rippin on your s/h...i'm sure it's a great bike...

You showed me some class and i appreciate it...that's what this message board is all about...
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:

Thanks bro...i appreciate the apology...Nothing wrong with arguing, i always have fun debating with someone...but anyways i myself will apologize for rippin on your s/h...i'm sure it's a great bike...

You showed me some class and i appreciate it...that's what this message board is all about...
:clink: