'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
MICK

Post by MICK »

Whereas I applaud them for their efforts and determination. I frown upon asking service men/women to denounce our Commander in Chief. We took that oath first...if we can't live up to it, we know where the door is. This is afterall a volunteer military.

Additionally, I think it very unfitting to use my Ranger Tab as the disign template for their Oath Keepers insignia. The black and gold, half moon tab ultimately bears more history and blood shed for this country than the United States is old.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

i didnt elect the son of a bitch. he isnt MY president.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

NightBiker07 wrote:i didnt elect the son of a bitch. he isnt MY president.
If you live here in the United States of America Than he is your President if you don't like it than you should show your displeasure at the next election.

Now before you post something mean about me I just want you to know that I am on your side here. I didn't vote for him but I will show my displeasure the first chance I get. That would be the next election. Even though it probably won't do any good. Or too late.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

i think sometimes it is healthy to question authority. i believe in you keeping your guns and your rights. but undermining the government only gives them more ammunition and reason to crack down on you and theyll just label you as an extremist group. your countries got some big problems coming up but i dont think it involves mass detention centres.at least not this decade :)
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

So does anyone believe a president in the last 100 years has upheld there oath of office to the Constitution of these united States of America?
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

iggys-amsoil wrote:So does anyone believe a president in the last 100 years has upheld there oath of office to the Constitution of these united States of America?
lol, good point!
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

i think sometimes it is healthy to question authority

Thats the Aussie way of life.......................
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
MICK

Post by MICK »

I remember years ago the Iraqi Police were shocked when we spoke poorly of George W. They couldn't fathom the freedom to express disaproval towards their Commander in Chief. Today, what we have to say about Osama would make their heads spin. But I said "I will obey the orders of the president of the united states and the officers appointed over me" and my word is my bond. I knew good and damn well I wouldn't approve of each and every fucking president, or agree with every officer. A military that chooses what orders to obey and what not to, could not have provided over 200 years of freedom.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

If you sign up for the military I would expect your loyalties / duty to one's chain of command to over-rule your political views. It is expected that the Commander in Chief and Congress then direct the military's action consistent with the Constitution, interests of the American people etc. Debate of what is being asked is private to the upper echelons of the chain of command, not a public debate (for the military that is). That's why personally I can 100% respect the military's execution while having deep and separate reservations about what the Executive branch is choosing to do strategically with that military (Iraq, Afghanistan etc.).

Now of course the huge question for military and civilians alike is what happens when all three branches of Government basically choose to respect the Constitution when it suits. And the small but ever-present possibility that the Executive branch and the Commander in Chief chooses to use the military in way that is counter to the Constitution and maybe even against the American people. I believe it improbable, but I can understand how certain parts of the American population distrust Government so much that they think there is a real chance of this.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I just want to add, Orders are Orders, they have to be carried out.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

I THINK THIS IS THE SORT OF THING THAT CREATES THE FEAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ73eOmd ... re=related

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AND YOU FEAR THE ARABS? CHECK THIS OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVIwllhp ... 59&index=3

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote:I just want to add, Orders are Orders, they have to be carried out.
I ORDER Igg-Ro to bring more BEER and FIREWOOD to the next ride!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
NightBiker07 wrote:i didnt elect the son of a bitch. he isnt MY president.
If you live here in the United States of America Than he is your President if you don't like it than you should show your displeasure at the next election.

.[/quote]

sorry man, your vote doesnt mean anything. nor does mine, or anyone elses. system is rigged so "they" get in office who they want.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
britincali

Post by britincali »

NightBiker07 wrote: sorry man, your vote doesnt mean anything. nor does mine, or anyone elses. system is rigged so "they" get in office who they want.

Sad to say I agree 100%.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

I think all of your senators are signed up to the APAC agreement(except Jack Shepard) which means they have to support certain foreign policies regaurdless.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.