Obama = Dickhead.....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Obama = Dickhead.....

Post by AlisoBob »

The nation marked the eight anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks by honoring the spirit of those who rushed forward to help, from sifting through the fiery rubble at ground zero to sending supplies from thousands of miles away.

Friday was the first time the anniversary was observed as a national day of service, following an order signed this year by President Barack Obama.

"From this day forward, we will safeguard the memories of those who died by rekindling the spirit of service that lit our city with hope and helped keep us strong," said New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said at a ceremony in lower Manhattan.

Spirit of Service... WTF is that!!!! Picking up trash on the beach somehow honors those who died on 9/11?

And what about those who lived, but had their lives ruined forever? I have a buddy who is FDNY, and he says many on the responding firemen have very real respitory problems....

We have billions to bail out banks

We have billions to bail out insurance companies

We have billiions to hand out to fill CEO's pockets of failing companies as "bonus's" for a job well done...

We even have the fukin' Clunker Money program...

BUT

We dont have anything for the true hero's of 9/11... other than a day to pick up trash... and call it a tribute to them....

:barf:

FU Obama
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Well said. I agree a million percent. This country seems to be going down hill don't it.
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

i agree completely. it pisses me off that stock brokers and CEO's are making millions for screwing this country up, while fire fighters in many places get paid just above the poverty level. most people bitch about the fact that we sit around at work a lot, but how many of them will do what we do when the time comes? none, they're all running the other way.
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

You know mike moore is a total tool, but in the movie sicko he talks to some of those fire fighters and paramedics with real health problems who can't get any of the 9/11 money and whos lives are ruined. The shockwaves of 9/11 are still here and still very real! and so lets all go pickup trash?! WTF is that?!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Well written Bob.
I agree with all you guys, it sucks for sure.

Politians are walking, breathing, talking lumps of BULLSHIT, they are supposed to be helping the people who put them there.

Instead they fill there pockets up and throw money around to support their own EGO TRIP!

A country / society is like a chain, it is only as good as its weakest link.

I can't see any of this getting any better with so many DICKHEADS trying to run the show. ( and I mean world wide )
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I'm still waiting for the engines and landing gear to show up from the Shanksville and Pentagon crashes.

So what became of those people? Whisked off to Area 51? :tinhat:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

iggys-amsoil wrote:I'm still waiting for the engines and landing gear to show up from the Shanksville and Pentagon crashes.

didnt you know, that that stuff just disintegrated?

HA bunch of lying cover-up fuckheads
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote:So what became of those people?

Burned up Igg..................
thestuz

Re: Obama = Dickhead.....

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:The nation marked the eight anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks by honoring the spirit of those who rushed forward to help, from sifting through the fiery rubble at ground zero to sending supplies from thousands of miles away.

Friday was the first time the anniversary was observed as a national day of service, following an order signed this year by President Barack Obama.

"From this day forward, we will safeguard the memories of those who died by rekindling the spirit of service that lit our city with hope and helped keep us strong," said New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said at a ceremony in lower Manhattan.

Spirit of Service... WTF is that!!!! Picking up trash on the beach somehow honors those who died on 9/11?

And what about those who lived, but had their lives ruined forever? I have a buddy who is FDNY, and he says many on the responding firemen have very real respitory problems....

We have billions to bail out banks

We have billions to bail out insurance companies

We have billiions to hand out to fill CEO's pockets of failing companies as "bonus's" for a job well done...

We even have the fukin' Clunker Money program...

BUT

We dont have anything for the true hero's of 9/11... other than a day to pick up trash... and call it a tribute to them....

:barf:

FU Obama
i heard more people died of respiratory illness from the clean up that the 3000 odd that died on the day. that is a fact that they prefer to forget as is a detraction from the patriotism the anniversary creates. i also feel for those who died and those who lost loved ones. george.w. edited and removed 7 pages from the 911 inquirey so they will never know the truth. i hope one day they re-open the 911 inquiry and submit the facts so these families can have answers and closure.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

NightBiker07 wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:I'm still waiting for the engines and landing gear to show up from the Shanksville and Pentagon crashes.

didnt you know, that that stuff just disintegrated?

HA bunch of lying cover-up fuckheads
you are correct. the coroner never found any bodies or signs of bodies at the shanksville crash site. in his words "after 20 mins of being a corroner, i gave up." if you ever look at the crash site, there is no signs of a plane crashed. just a burnt hole in the ground. the pentagons official explaination was that "the heat was so intense, that all the plane/luggage was vaporised" yet there was human remains to dna test. WHAT KIND OF FIRE CAN VAPOURISE TONES OF METAL, YET LEAVE HUMAN BODY PARTS INTACT? bullshit indeed. i cant believe people didnt catch on.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Shanksville crash site.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:So what became of those people?

Image *******************A REAL PLANE CRASH************

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.