V FORCE REED VALVES ?

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
powermizer

V FORCE REED VALVES ?

Post by powermizer »

I'm a little slow, (ok I'm alot slow) I just wonderd if the v force 3 reeds show any improvement over the 2 reeds. I just noticed the part #V31701H are avalible for the 500. Anyone have them. Thanks

THIS SITE RULES, THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!
lots of power is never enough
MICK

Post by MICK »

They're completely different. So different I couldn't imagine there not being a noticable difference. As to whether they're better or not I couldn't tell ya...I don't have a ride on mine yet :oops:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
powermizer

Post by powermizer »

MICK wrote:They're completely different. So different I couldn't imagine there not being a noticable difference. As to whether they're better or not I couldn't tell ya...I don't have a ride on mine yet :oops:
Thanks mick, when are you going to know on this one , seems we can allways count on you for a good report.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

powermizer wrote:
MICK wrote:They're completely different. So different I couldn't imagine there not being a noticable difference. As to whether they're better or not I couldn't tell ya...I don't have a ride on mine yet :oops:
Thanks mick, when are you going to know on this one , seems we can allways count on you for a good report.
x2... I've been considering the purchase as well... so post up when you get a chance. I may also just bite the bullet and pick up a set in the next week or so.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

V Force reeds are made for bottom end and throttle response not top end.
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
britincali

Post by britincali »

pstoffers wrote:V Force reeds are made for bottom end and throttle response not top end.

X2, I have them on my AF and they made a BIG difference in off idle power but not top end.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
powermizer

Post by powermizer »

britincali wrote:
pstoffers wrote:V Force reeds are made for bottom end and throttle response not top end.

X2, I have them on my AF and they made a BIG difference in off idle power but not top end.
But you didnt loose top end ?, I hope!!!