2003 Service Honda **For Sale

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
BigBore0364

2003 Service Honda **For Sale

Post by BigBore0364 »

For sale 2003 Service Honda Cr500Af the bike has been well maintained and taken and care of, this bike is stock with the exception -18" rear tire instead of 19", pro taper bars, Asv Clutch lever and perch, Pro Circuit Sparky, Extra set of Radiator Shrouds Plus the Originals which are not in the picture and I rebuilt the top end this past winter (20 over) (All OEM Honda Parts)I have all the paperwork on parts from my local Honda dealership have a ton of extras that could go with it depending on what you need or want. I have the following extras they dont go with the bike but are currently available

Pro Circuit R304 Muffler good to great shape
IMS Drop Pegs good shape
Clarke 3 gallon fuel tank good shape
Ohlins Submount for stablizer
Rekluse Z Start Pro New in March or April
Moose stator and rectifier -New
Acerabis headlight-New
Factory Connection Springs front and back-Heaviest they make great shape new last Fall
Warp 9 red anodized rims 21"& 19" complete assembly(hub,disc,sprocket) new this summer
Steahly 15oz flywheel weight -good shape
Cycra Pro Bends Handguards- Fair shape
Shop Manual for 2001 Cr500 and 2003 Cr250- I 've read em'

The only dings in the bike, the pipe has three dents in it and the right rad has a slight squeeze to it but still flows fine

Contact Dennis 330-606-4712
Ohio 5500.00

450kller

Post by 450kller »

How much for the clarke tank? and also the warp rims?

Nice bike by the way!!

pm sent also