what have you seen?

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
100hp honda

what have you seen?

Post by 100hp honda »

well i think im going to start looking for a stock bike to keep around for when i feel like riding at a moments notice. ill just throw it in the truck and go. im thinking of spending no more than $1500 for '90-'95. in months and years past ive seen some excellent bikes for this price, ive also seen some junk. im thinking a bone stock machine that hasnt been beat too terribly bad. definatly dont want a franken bike that some clown has patched together with miscellanious parts. what have you guys seen around for $1500? im not in a big rush to buy a hunk of shit but id like to see if i cant have something before glamis just in case the hillclimber aint done. if i dont have another bike by then, i guess ill be buying tony a case of brew to let me scoot around on his old '86 for the weekend :devious:
britincali

Post by britincali »

There are quite a few listed on craigslist rite now you just have to search each region with weird searches like cr500, cr 500, cr 500r, cr500r....

I found an '89 yesterday thats decent.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Sounds like a good idea, it's nice to have a stocker for just putting around on.