Its now official...... the world as we know it just ended..

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Its now official...... the world as we know it just ended..

Post by AlisoBob »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_ ... ueen/print

LOS ANGELES – An openly gay teen was voted prom queen at Los Angeles' Fairfax High School in a campaign that began as a stunt but ended up spurring discussion on the campus about gender roles and teen popularity. Sergio Garcia, 18, was crowned queen Saturday night at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

"I feel invincible," Garcia said in his tiara and charcoal-gray tuxedo.

A few days earlier, he gave a speech that won over some cynics and led to an ovation and his unlikely victory.

"At one time, prom may have been a big popularity contest where the best-looking guy or girl were crowned king and queen. Things have changed and it's no longer just about who has the most friends or who wears the coolest clothes," Garcia told a gymnasium full of seniors. "I'm not your typical prom queen candidate. There's more to me than meets the eye."

Garcia assured the crowd he wouldn't wear a dress on prom night.

"I will be wearing a suit," he said. "But don't be fooled, deep down I am a queen."

The school, which sits at the end of the rows of chic shops on Melrose Avenue and was once attended by members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, has long been a haven for students who would be considered outcasts at many schools.

Garcia said he saw fliers advertising the prom and the election, and they didn't specify that the queen must be a girl. He thought the role would suit him better than prom king.

"I don't wish to be a girl," he told the Los Angeles Times. said. "I just wish to be myself."

Senior class president Vanessa Lo said she and many other students were initially against the idea but were won over by Garcia's speech and became convinced he wasn't just an attention-seeking clown.

"It just goes to show how open-minded our class is," Lo said.

Seventeen-year-old Unique Payne called the speech "great" and said she voted for Garcia "because I support the gay community."

Other students weren't as happy, and suggested many voted for Garcia just to see the spectacle of two boys dancing together at the prom.

"I'm not really happy about that," said 17-year-old Juan Espinoza. "He should've run for prom king."

Exnav

Re: Its now official...... the world as we know it just end

Post by Exnav »

X2
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This is my problem with most Peter-Puffers.... their incredibly selfish.

There is a girl at that school who should be Prom Queen... she's prolly' dreamed of it since she was little.....

But no, some jerfoff wants to be Prom Queen as a goof, robbing this girl of her dream.

If you bring this fact up, your labeled a Homophobe or some other shit... when the fact is that having some dude who sucks dicks as Prom Queen is just plain wrong and selfish.... all dick sucking aside.

The Gay agenda isnt one of acceptance.. its one of " LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!"

I'm tired of lookin'.....

:roll:
coley13

Post by coley13 »

thats just wrong on so many levels

edit- without trying to go off topic, my wife is a school teacher and the political correctness they try and force is rediculous, they push to ban mothers and fathers day incase it might offend someone who doesnt have both mother and father, trying to ban saying husband and wife as to not offend someone who has 2 mothers or 2 fathers. instead the want people to say partner.

fuck that, they are a minority and should deal with it, they want to be different they should except it
Last edited by coley13 on May 28th, 2009, 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
britincali

Post by britincali »

Bob get with the times man :roll:

I aint for or against gays, life is short you gotta go do what you want.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

It's the epitome of hypocrisy today that the ones who scream for people to be tolerant of their lifestyle, views or politics are the most intolerant of all.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:Bob get with the times man :roll:

I aint for or against gays, life is short you gotta go do what you want.
You lost your empire...... with attitudes just like that.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Exnav wrote:It's the epitome of hypocrisy today that the ones who scream for people to be tolerant of their lifestyle, views or politics are the most intolerant of all.
Yup......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:..... life is short you gotta go do what you want.

Then I'm doing this....
britincali

Post by britincali »

Go for it, as long as noone sees ya doing it your good :D
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

wow
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

AlisoBob wrote:
Exnav wrote:It's the epitome of hypocrisy today that the ones who scream for people to be tolerant of their lifestyle, views or politics are the most intolerant of all.
Yup......
Yup, Yup...
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
ellett

Re: Its now official...... the world as we know it just end

Post by ellett »

AlisoBob wrote:Image
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

only if you've got admission to that show
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Lipstick Only...... No diesel dykes.....
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Fuckin queers, all a fad. To bad they wouldn't get the same attention if they set themselves on fire. My wife worked with a fag. The guy was always talking about it very descriptively until a manager over heard it, they waited about 3 days, fuckwit was 5 minutes late to clock in see ya cocksucker!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Also I think they should impose massive fines for the fags that want to get divorced. After all of the bullshit and money that has been spent for their cause, and for as often as they change partners I say fine em.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Actually its one part of the grand plan, "Population Control."

Hard to get Preg when things are Butt F'ing each other. :idea:
coley13

Post by coley13 »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Actually its one part of the grand plan, "Population Control."

Hard to get Preg when things are Butt F'ing each other. :idea:
less people but more STD hey? :lol:
coley13

Post by coley13 »

carpet lickers are fine only if it's for our entertainment, cool sign Bob :twisted:
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

AlisoBob wrote:This is my problem with most Peter-Puffers.... their incredibly selfish.

There is a girl at that school who should be Prom Queen... she's prolly' dreamed of it since she was little.....

But no, some jerfoff wants to be Prom Queen as a goof, robbing this girl of her dream.

If you bring this fact up, your labeled a Homophobe or some other shit... when the fact is that having some dude who sucks dicks as Prom Queen is just plain wrong and selfish.... all dick sucking aside.

The Gay agenda isnt one of acceptance.. its one of " LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!"

I'm tired of lookin'.....

:roll:
Bob Nailed it.. i am so tired of the gay spectacle it makes me sick. acting like a girl, talking with some fake ass gay "lisp", and demanding that society change to accommodate this minorty lifestyle. I (and i bet most heterosexuals) dont give a shit what you do in your own home but when it is flaunted and then forced on society it makes me irritated. this prom queen story makes me sick. here is a newsflash to all the homo's out there "IT IS NOT NORMAL FOR GUYS TO SUCK DICK!!!" thats why there is resistance to your lifestyle. no matter how much they try to rationalize or justify it the lifestyle is simply not normal. Good on all you Calli folks for repealing prop 8.

wow somehow that made me feel better :)
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Imagine what would happen if we had a Straight Pride march or Hetrosexual Month! Lately When I meet new people I say "Hi, I'm Jason and I'm NOT gay." They look at me like I'm crazy. Cause all the fags feel it necessary to anounce they're gay, I anounce that I'm not.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:

Bob Nailed it.. i am so tired of the gay spectacle it makes me sick. acting like a girl, talking with some fake ass gay "lisp", and demanding that society change to accommodate this minorty lifestyle. I (and i bet most heterosexuals) dont give a shit what you do in your own home but when it is flaunted and then forced on society it makes me irritated. this prom queen story makes me sick. here is a newsflash to all the homo's out there "IT IS NOT NORMAL FOR GUYS TO SUCK DICK!!!" thats why there is resistance to your lifestyle. no matter how much they try to rationalize or justify it the lifestyle is simply not normal. Good on all you Calli folks for repealing prop 8.

wow somehow that made me feel better :)
You nailed right back, my Sh'nizzle....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Baze, you have given me inspiration....

I hearby announce that I stand for Hetero Doggy Style Sex

I'm going to arrange a local parade to testify to this fact!!!!