It's April 15th

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Exnav

It's April 15th

Post by Exnav »

Just a little graphical representation of what the IRS is doing to me.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
BIGGDAD

Post by BIGGDAD »

Shit they have to catch me first. :lol:
"You should never drink Lone Star Beer and listen to Tim McGraw. It just don't work. It'll curdle. "
Dale Watson
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Catching was last year. This year just sucks.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i know a system that works pretty good. say your short on cash and need some goodies for your bike or the motor needs a overhaul, change your paycheck to 9 dependants and that should get you atleast $500 or more extra a month. after 3-4 months youll have pretty of bike goodies then change back to 0 dependants for the remainder of the year and youll be just fine. you didnt hear this from me though :lol:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

100hp honda wrote:i know a system that works pretty good. say your short on cash and need some goodies for your bike or the motor needs a overhaul, change your paycheck to 9 dependants and that should get you atleast $500 or more extra a month. after 3-4 months youll have pretty of bike goodies then change back to 0 dependants for the remainder of the year and youll be just fine. you didnt hear this from me though :lol:
Pfffttt, thats an old trick. Its good for 3 months though like you said. Until your employer / change agent rats you out. But then I got word that the employer is not required to do that anymore.

The idea here is to break nearly even the end of the year. Uncle sam is not your Uncle, more like an adult molester. Where's my forskin joke when I need it.

A kinder, gentler IRS. What a bunch of F'in lairs. :x
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

That's all fine and well except for the fact that I am a 1099 Contractor.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ya that doesn't work for you.

Hmmm..... Lets see here, a side from a fact that one owes something, an extension could be filed instead on the 15th (well this could be even early Feb so no extension would need to be filed unless there slow on sending the FOIA info back), Send a FOIA request (Freedom of Information Act) and ask for the current years 1099's. Based on the ones they have on file, file the return on those only. No use ratting yourself out on something they don't have.

Oops There not gona like me for that. :lol: Course this is not advice cause only a licensed practioner can do that.

Hell they may even give you the info at the local office.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Exnav wrote:That's all fine and well except for the fact that I am a 1099 Contractor.
x2, that why I changed last year to a "business owner" :lol: all my business does is pay me and pay for all my "expenses" :lol:
plus my tax guy is "super jew" (inside joke) and hooks it up. He extended mine this year, I'm waiting to find out how much of my gen-4 money is going to the illegals and the banks :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

That all I have to say......