New PC pipe 89-01 SOLD

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
iggys-amsoil

New PC pipe 89-01 SOLD

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Arrrrggggg. :x Well its not quite that bad. :?

The PC pipe I bought needs to many/much mods to make it fit without preloading it to the point of probably cracking soon after. So I've cleaned up the FMF one and put it back on to race Sunday. JB weld the crack again which will be useless. But gota do it. And to make matters worse, I have a look at the piston from the exhaust port looking for blowby and stuff and see a small piece missing from the crown, :( It looks like the ring Land is pinching the ring but can't tell for sure unless I take it apart which I'm not going to do. She's been running and running good. No sore marks on the piston just a little blowby right there so it been a while that this has been like that. Dam, I need a new pipe not a top end. :?

Anyway the pipes for sale $120+ shipping.

PC Platinum 89-01 Oh there is one tiny dimple. I'll have do the pic later if you want it.
Last edited by iggys-amsoil on March 23rd, 2009, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

PM sent
Hybrid_Hatch

Post by Hybrid_Hatch »

if Roostius_Maximus does not buy it I will, I need a pipe badly.
1991 CR500R semi stock
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Small dent.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

has it been ran ? did the dent happen in the shipping process ? . do you need a special fmf or regular? i have fmf with 1 hour time on it, was kicking around the idea of trading it but im not for sure yet
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

No
Yes and
No

But its pretty much sold.