450 f motor

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Anonymous

450 f motor

Post by Anonymous »

looking for a damaged complete 450f motor . dosen,t matter if it needs a crank or has cylinder damage. as long as the cases aren,t damaged
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Might be better luck if you would post here--}http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/viewforum.php?f=4
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

ive seen alot on ebay. good running ones and blown up ones
MICK

Post by MICK »

You didn't say what brand so...I thought I'd mention a fuel injected KX450F blew up at the track today at Monster Mountain in Alabama. I was one of the last riders to leave for the day and the owner just kind of wadded the bike up on the hillside and left it there. If you live close enough you could probably pick it up, I don't think anybody is going to wheel that peice of shit off...

If I see the kid who lost a valve on his YZ250F the week before at County Line I'll ask if he'd take $$ for it yet...I'll let you know next weekend what freshly grenaded fourstrokes are available.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
m178

Post by m178 »

I have one but I wont sell it until after feb 15th. new rebuild with only 10 or so hours on it. It will have one race on it. I willsell it with all wiring and extra head. Brand new moose clutch basket with a few rides and the one race on it. I dont know how soon u need it. It will be here. Make reasonable offer. I will put it on E-bay if I have no dedicated buyers.

Oh yea, New water pump shaft,seals,etc.
Boysen cover and impaler.
GEN4 500AF
2001 JR50 (daughters)
m178

Post by m178 »

GEN4 500AF
2001 JR50 (daughters)
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

MICK wrote:You didn't say what brand so...I thought I'd mention a fuel injected KX450F blew up at the track today at Monster Mountain in Alabama. I was one of the last riders to leave for the day and the owner just kind of wadded the bike up on the hillside and left it there. If you live close enough you could probably pick it up, I don't think anybody is going to wheel that peice of shit off...

If I see the kid who lost a valve on his YZ250F the week before at County Line I'll ask if he'd take $$ for it yet...I'll let you know next weekend what freshly grenaded fourstrokes are available.

Mick bringing heat :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
m178

Post by m178 »

MICK wrote:You didn't say what brand so...I thought I'd mention a fuel injected KX450F blew up at the track today at Monster Mountain in Alabama. I was one of the last riders to leave for the day and the owner just kind of wadded the bike up on the hillside and left it there. If you live close enough you could probably pick it up, I don't think anybody is going to wheel that peice of shit off...

Why do you think im selling while it's fresh. Nobody can blame me when it blows the fuck up.

Realmcoy, The motor is fresh, but we love the 5hundys around here!
GEN4 500AF
2001 JR50 (daughters)
Anonymous

450 motors

Post by Anonymous »

i messed up since i was on a page full of nothing but hondas. EXCUSE ME HONDAS. i guess most people here knew.
i,am looking for a HONDA CRF450 MOTOR. it dosen,t matter if it needs a crank or top end work, the motor is going to get modified and the stock motor is going on the shelf. so if there is anyone with one to get rid of they can e-mail me.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

how much are they worth? i have a perfectly good running 06 bike i wonder if it would be worth selling the engine out of that bike, buying another cr500 engine and do the conversion just for the absolute hell of it :twisted: ...satans supermoto looks pretty awesome...How much are you willing to pay for a 450 motor?
100hp honda

Re: 450 motors

Post by 100hp honda »

real mccoy wrote:i messed up since i was on a page full of nothing but hondas. EXCUSE ME HONDAS. i guess most people here knew.
i,am looking for a HONDA CRF450 MOTOR. it dosen,t matter if it needs a crank or top end work, the motor is going to get modified and the stock motor is going on the shelf. so if there is anyone with one to get rid of they can e-mail me.
if you just want cases i seen some one ebay for about $250 each it seems like. i also seen a complete bottom end for $600

edit: maybe it was $250 for both cases i seen because new ones are only $211 each