TYSTYX

sick mofo's

Post by TYSTYX »

99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

m178

Post by m178 »

I know a guy that sky dives every weekend. I have always wanted to do that. If the racing budget allows I will try it this year. Hell, Thats a good new years resolution. :D
GEN4 500AF
2001 JR50 (daughters)
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Like a sparrow
BIGWORM500

Post by BIGWORM500 »

Damn that looks like fun :D I wanna do that i have been skydiving but that right there is on a whole other level :cool: SICK!!!!!
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:shock:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Link won't work for me?I went skydiving once in Alberta in 2001 before I headed up North,jumped from 6500 feet,It is fuckin intense man,there was 6 of us from the meat packing plant I was working at,we had to jump heaviest to lightest,I was second to go,we had a choice to go piggyback or alone we all chose alone,they hooked a pull cord to the floor of the plane that opens your chute like 50ft below the plane or something,we went up on some little cessna or something,once I climbed out under the wing I was thinking WTF am I doing man this is crazy but there was no turning back then there is a little ledge sticking out from under the belly of the plane and a bar from the tip of the wing running on an angle to the side of the plane once your a few feet out you have to step of the ledge and hang from the bar,I can remember once my feet were off the ledge and hanging on the bar looking at the instructor in the plane,she was telling me to let go,I knew I was supposed to let go but my hands didn't wanna do it,it seemed like forever hanging there then when I let go eveything was a blur till the chute opened and I straigtened out,they stick a 2 way radio on your chest and there is another instructor on the ground telling you which way to turn so you don't end up in the farmers feild next to the skydiving compound,definatly the craziest thing I've ever done but well worth the 120 bucks,it cost a hundred bucks to jump from 3500 feet and they had a special on for another 20 bucks you get another 3000 feet,there was a 6 or 7 hour training course included in the price too so If I ever go again I just gotta do a 1/2 hr or 1 hr refresher and get to jumping,the guy who jumped before me was like 44 yrs old and scared as shit :lol: he was the bus driver at the packing plant,well worth the cash for the experience
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

xtremeslide wrote::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Like a sparrow
For now.....

Later?

MICK

Post by MICK »

:cool: :cool: That's badass!! I've always wanted to fly with a wing suit. I guess it's easier than flying in the traditional manner. Very cool. And flying that close to the cliffs just amazes me. It's difficult for me to even imagine flying so close to the earth like that...it seems very unnatural. But looks exciting. I had seen a similar video to that years ago but the guy jumped from a bird before straffing the ridgeline. By the looks of that video it would appear this kind of freefall has really caught on since then...
Last edited by MICK on January 11th, 2009, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

i wanna do that asap