TTM Works 500 "SATANS SUPERMOTO"

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
aloha450x

TTM Works 500 "SATANS SUPERMOTO"

Post by aloha450x »

here she is almost complete. still need some hwd and odds and ends. 91 motor powdercoated, 2005 crf450x frame converted by TTM. mind is scattered been sleeping in the garage building it and working the kinks out for the past few days. got the first real ride on her today. FUCKING awesome. smooth as butter and had slightly more vibs than my crf450x did. i gotta say the decomp is the shit!! starts eaiser than a cr250. oh yeah she started on the first kick!!!! this thing is the most amazing bike i have ever ridden. PERIOD!!!!! any question ask away there is no way i can go threw the whole bike on the forums. i would be typing for a month. haha
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"Good things come, to those who wait"

chachi243

hmm

Post by chachi243 »

something about the 24oz in the paper bag with that hairdo.....
Bike looks sick Frank and frankly (now thats some funny shit there), probably one of, if not the nicest, street legal aluminum 500 ever built....
you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for some black marchesinis....
although now i sound like one of those kooks telling you how to build your own bike..... im not a big fan of gold, but those hubs look pretty bitchen with all that black and the Brembo definitely makes my cheap ass motomaster shit look gay, thanks for that buddeeeeeeeee!!!!! BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Just so I dont get the usual hatemail, that I only criticize S/H bikes...... Hey Frank, wheres the gold master clip?

:wink:
chachi243

Post by chachi243 »

AlisoBob wrote:Image

Just so I dont get the usual hatemail, that I only criticize S/H bikes...... Hey Frank, wheres the gold master clip?

:wink:
i just spit my drink all over myself, that is classic shit right there..... you're such a hater Bob.......jeez!

its not gold so you can make chain/gearing/wheelbase adjustments in record time.... do you know how long it takes to spot a gold clip on a gold chain????? your beer could be warm already by then, sheesh!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

I cant believe you even spotted that bob...With the ability to pick out things like that i can't even imagine how much s/h bikes must make your brain spin!

UNBELIEVABLE

:roll: pretty jealous
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

god damnit chachi that's the third time this has happened to me in the last 2 days! I wanted to tell bob he's a freaking weirdo first, now it looks like i'm just copying what you said...

but seriously bob you are a freakin weird guy :lol:

just breakin balls
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

nice bike
2003 crf450r
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

That looks phuckin great! You better carry a damn thick cable around with you, I'd hate to leave that unattended in a parking lot for too long. So the decomp worked out eh, I might have to do that on my current build. My twice reconstructed right knee should appreciate that...
Last edited by Mik329 on January 2nd, 2009, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Mik329 wrote:That looks phuckin great! You better carry and damn thick cable around with you, I'd hate to leave that unattended in a parking lot for too long. So the decomp worked out eh, I might have to do that on my current build. My twice reconstructed right knee should appreciate that...
Congrat's on that awesome bike. :cool:
I would like to know more about the decomp, lever. My right knee is Fd. up also.
Craig.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
http://www.hammonconstruction.org/
juddy

Post by juddy »

Hammer wrote:I would like to know more about the decomp, lever. My right knee is Fd. up also.
Craig.
Yeah,mine too :roll: So Im interested in the decomp.

Nice work Frank,and Mike.Just curious,PC pipe,FMF silencer.Usually its one set or the other,why have you mixed them up ?
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Nice looking bike.

Why no side panel on the right side though?
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

ok, so where are the pictures of your wife posing with it?
JK, glad that decompressor is saving your leg!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Did you do that for him Adam?
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

dammn right i did, back in August, then Mike welded the 2 to 1 manifold for the water.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

[quote="aloha450x"]Image

just the bike that appears in my dreams,(with lights)
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Frank,

Thanks, I'm glad you like it great job on your scheme it looks bitchen!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Forks, chain, top end, carb and intake, hubs, rads, shock need to be black then it would be my dream bike.

Very nice : bling :, bitchin bitchin machine :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

i see a few questions.... this bike is STREET LEGAL!! i just havent put lights on it yet. i can still ride around during ther day due to local laws. I had the silencer already. the motor fits super tight and hardley any vibs. soomth as butter esp with my rubber mount bars. few prob lems i had are i had a new r tank and there is no way it would because the spicket on the bottom of the tank hit the plug (br8ecm shorty) so i had to use my x tank and removed the long spicket from it and replaced it with the r spicket thingy. next little issue was the left rad and the water manifold. the diameter of the manifold is one size and the rad is another. so i had to take the crf250 hose and a cr500 hose and cut it and put a reducer so they fit nice and tight. as far as the pipe i modded it as well. the fmf was 1.5 inced too long. it needed to be shortned to "come down" to meet the stock 450x mount on the subframe. all in all i love this bike and is killer. smooth as butter and is nothing like i expected as far as vibrations go. mike did a killer job on modding the frame, building that work of art headstay, and making sure the swingarm was aligned properly, an did the head water mainfold. i handled the rest. the intake was perfect from chachi243. he was super cool enought to send it to me off his personal bike to make sure that if my airbox didnt fit, that i couldf still ride. as far as the decomp goes.....well that shit is on a new level. push it down...2 primer kicks....kick it riiiiing ding ding. it resets it self as soon as it fires. im gonna post a video of the wife starting it.....in a bikini
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

bikini bikini bikini!!!!!!!!! now your talking!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
juddy

Post by juddy »

[quote="britincali"]Forks, chain, top end, carb and intake, hubs, rads, shock need to be black then it would be my dream bike.

You would have to make sure you had a black chain clip too,hey Bob :cool:
eyesky2002

Post by eyesky2002 »

Sweet build brother, now how about more pics of those 2 girls :devious:
"When your riding your living... Everything else is just waiting!"

MXMotoworx.com
2003 Honda CR500AF