Traded a Slip on Silencer for Black Powder Rifle

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Travis

Traded a Slip on Silencer for Black Powder Rifle

Post by Travis »

Ok, I got a call from a riding buddy that I know. He asked for a muffler for his Raptor. I told him I had a Pro-Curcuit T-4 that I had broken off my XR 400 on its last ride. He told me that he would trade his Muzzle Loader to it. I immediately said yes and then he broght it by. I am not sure what the muffler was worth but it was not made for a Raptor and the alluminum end cap was broken off. However, the rifle appears to be worth more than 100 dollars. Anyone know what a CVA Hawken is worth? It is 90% shape or better.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
Mama

Post by Mama »

They come in kits and my hubby's (Jbaze) cost $300 in 1995 and in his words "They just appreciate" so it's probably worth a few hundred. He's busy playing MX/ATV offroad fury on the PS2 so Mama's doing the typing for a while!
Post some pics of it if you can!
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
Travis

Post by Travis »

I will post some pics when I can. I have a Knight inline so I will probably never use it. But I think they look cool. It will make a backup to take buddies hunting anyway. I will see if I can find the camera.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
Travis

Post by Travis »

Ok, have been able to locate the camera and use it. It is a video camera so the pics aren't the greatest. Here they are anyway.

Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee