Milestone MX

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Milestone MX

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Pretty good day even though they predicted 109* :chair: Well gota get some practice before Sundays race at Racetown. :burnout:
No pics today. There's only one or two spots on the vet track that would be worth anything. Didn't ride the main cause that is going to take another skill level/sack. Doable but just need some time to learn the layout. This vet track is so short that I can run off about 8-10 laps at a time. I kept saying is this that same jump? There gona make it long once they get rid of the horse stables. Any of you thinking about trying a track this is a good one.
AlisoBob wrote:You sure you dont have a airleak somewhere Iggs?
!
iggys-amsoil wrote: Dam I really hate to put the 60 pilot back in.
Now back to this. Well it turns out I did have an air leak. Decided to put the 60 back before I left to see whats up. I noticed the reed boot to carb wasn't sitting squarly. Blasted Beer cans. :x Put the 60 in anyway. Other than I could tell the richness of it, No more surge and no pesky little ping. So were both happy now. :headbang:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Milestone MX

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote:.Well it turns out I did have an air leak...

Glad you got things resolved Igg, dont want to squeek her....
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

I haven't been to milestone yet but had the hundy out to Perris on the Vet track last friday. The track is very 500 friendly and is also short but very fun. Every time I went around I could tell where I was the prior lap especially out of the turns. The other riders that came over from the main track didn't follow me to closely if you know what I mean. :lol: But have you been there yet Igg? I plan to go again on friday.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Damit! I wanted to ride friday but have a dentist appointment friday morning, then work. :x

I haven't been to Perris since all the changes.

However, Proride.com is having there 10th anniversity ride day at Perris on the 27th. So I'll be there then. Then racing Vet X there 11/11.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

I heard today that Proride is having some type of ride this weekend at Cahuilla. I looked on their website and can't find anything. I plan on riding the hundy at Cahuilla saturday anyway. Anyone else going to make it?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ride for the cure event, sat and sunday;

http://www.proride.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=24070.0

If I wasn't going to Glamis I would have been there instead.
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

I went out to the track last night. Had a little trouble finding it, but it helps when you can see at night. I went out by myself, but I ended up turning laps with Sean Highland (Crusty) and Buck Blair (Speedway). A very easy / safe track with good parking and not real crowded on a Wednesday night. I think there were like 10-15 guys at the most. The only down side I think is that they hit you for $60 to ride the first time and then it's $25 after that, but someones gotta make a buck I guess. :lol:

RP