MOJO, ISBB and dannygraves at work

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
britincali

MOJO, ISBB and dannygraves at work

Post by britincali »

Stolen from another site, friggin funny as hell!!!!!!

Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

OMG, I'vce done that outlook mailbox trick!! HAHHA, by default I have everyones exchange mailbox in my outlook!!! HAHAH
funny fucking Vid, totally my day except the banned site instead of the game!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

hahahahahahaha reminds me of my days running an ISP. Good times! most of the time i was practicing chipping golf balls or smashing old computers in the office rather than halo.

"my email doesn't work... it starts to receive but freezes."

"hmmm, looks like your inbox is too full for dialup, I'll fix the prob *purge* everything should work good now, let us know if you have any other issues!"
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i was twice as bad as that for 2 weeks while some hacking website decided to put my server to the test... every day we were getting hacked in some new way some new door and come to find out it was listed as one of the hottest sites to hack.. I was pissed.. it seemed everymorning i would wake up get a phone call site has been hacked... I would go apeshit like the dude does in the middle of the video.. hehe I almost got canned for it too.. Sat at work pretty much all day working on my OWN webserver isntead of doing actuall work.. ohh well all good now.

I havent had the pleasure of doing that outlook trick as we dont use exchange :P Im sure ill learn it as soon as i get my hands on my own exchange box lol. Now i just have to kill some services to delete log files everynow and again cuz i have 10gigs of info on a 20gig drive.. :P i be outta space
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ya, I run exchange at all my client locations... it gives them all the cool shit like global address lists, shared calendars, windows moble phoe sync, etc. so they like it, but its a microsoft product and always has problems and needs updates, etc. etc. which gets me a constant flow of billable hours.
Shit, my favorite ways to get billable hours is an SBS box+terminal server behind a sonicwall... I have guaranteed a couple hours a week forever! :twisted:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Real goddamn funny - you can only pull that shit off at small-medium sized places tho. Try that where I'm at now....we get media attention! ;)
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ya, those big places aren't any fun! :wink: plus they might start monitoring your ip! :evil:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

dannygraves wrote:, my favorite ways to get billable hours is an SBS box+terminal server behind a sonicwall... I have guaranteed a couple hours a week forever! :twisted:
whats wrong with that setup :P I run that at my clinic.. sbs with terminal services behind a tz170 :P Only thing it does all day is run a .net app on a mssql database :P
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

thats why, but about 30 idiots behind one with exchange, sql and MAS running and see how long before the billable hours start rolling in. Plus, my favorite is the maintenance, sonicwalls are kickass about that because they need renewals for the advanced security and have huge complex logs that make it look like stuff is going wrong when the logs are just logging EVERYTHING, much like veritas.
Terminal servers... theres always a few fuckers who leave like 10 disconnected sessions up and lock everyone out... takes me an hour to fix ;) (really a couple minutes)
and SBS servers... the security is so damn tight out of the box that if you try to add or change anything, even permissions on a mailbox, it'll take some serious AD and Registry changes to allow it... more time :D

plus its all a solid setup, so if you're busy and don't need any hours, it'll keep running :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

you try and change an IP address on the box and it automatically locks everyone out.. you have to go into ad and adjust the IP policy to allow people connect.. took me about an hour to figure that out... was like WTF is goin on just changed an ip and now i cant get in lol
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LOL, ya SBS has all sorts of similar goodies :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

it was a SBS box it did that on.. lol
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ya, SBS also doesn't give the admin mailbox rights, and thats a real PITA to get around.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Wow. That is so funny!...and true. Except for the Halo part. Unreal Tournament, Descent, Quake 3, Tribes.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo