CHAMPS!!!!!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
bigpower

CHAMPS!!!!!

Post by bigpower »

Congrats to Dallas Drake to finally hoist it after 17yrs, and to Danny Cleary, a guy that came to the Wings without a contract 3 years ago and be the first Newfie ever to win it.

Nick Lidstrom, the first Euro Captain.

Detroit be rockin tonight
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

Fukin aye cool man!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
97af

Post by 97af »

AJ,
I was thinking about what you were doing at the exact moment the puck rolled parallel to the line with .005 seconds on the clock! What a game!
I had a half a dozen cell phone calls from my Detroit buddies tonight.
If they werent caucasion,I think Detroit would be on fire tonight! :screwy:
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Yea that last ten seconds was gut wrench time, I couldn't believe how close Pitt came to scoring. If you watch closely, the goalie just barely deflects the puck a milisecond before the pittsburg player wacks at it. If he didn't push it those 3 inches back, it would have been a easy goal. Nice job by those Wings!
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

:cool: Congrats to bigpower,That was a good game,Detroit never seems to get nervous,I think thats what makes them such a great team,How bout Zetterburg eh,I was totally expecting Osgood to pick up the mvp,Look out Bigpower ,Toronto's coming for the cup next year :roll: :lol:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

Hats off to Detroit!!! When a team is made up of senior experienced players it's not difficult to see the difference on the ice.These guys simply played class A hockey through out the playoffs leaving the younger teams scratching there heads.
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh