560 kit on ebay

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
aloha450x

560 kit on ebay

Post by aloha450x »

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

says they have been used for wins in hillclimbing. maybe slomas has seen one run. slomas you happen to see one of these motors go up the hill ?
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

glen what do you think?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

im curious to hear if anyone has seen one run. but in the end, it still uses the 23year old out dated cr500 port layout :(
ou812

Post by ou812 »

OK kids, here the deal, provide me one example of this kit helping to win one Moto GP as stated.

That is bullshit to the extreme.
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

ou812 wrote:OK kids, here the deal, provide me one example of this kit helping to win one Moto GP as stated.

That is bullshit to the extreme.
what you didn't know rossi aka "the doctor" runs it.
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

"The piston wrist pin is relocated to a higher position to reduce piston skirt damage ..."
So, it will still damage the piston skirt but not as much if it wasn't relocated? :?:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Kit looks ok....

He's honest at least.... not some bullshit numbers..
Big Bore Kit Dude wrote:Depending on porting and head work this kit can produce anywhere from 80 to 115HP

Pretty pricy though...
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I actually think thats a pretty good price considering what you are getting and the ammount of work to put a kit like that together. DeWayne charges only a couple hundred less to have a stock jug resleaved with aluminum, ported, then nikasiled.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ou812

Post by ou812 »

He's honest at least

provide me one example of this kit helping to win one Moto GP as stated.
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

If calvin would finish the saber it is a better value than that. The 560 kit should produce a good bit more torque but HP Is ?able. When you go bigger they do not like to turn as many R's so there goes your HP #s.

I bett that kit with a FMF Narly would ROCK! I mean lowend and midrange from hell. Great with a Z Start I bett?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Slow old Fart wrote:If calvin would finish the saber it is a better value than that. The 560 kit should produce a good bit more torque but HP Is ?able. When you go bigger they do not like to turn as many R's so there goes your HP #s.
hogwash! calvins stuff would stomp that 560 in the ground. and the saber is proven itself time and time again on about every sand dune and track in the country (single cylinder KOTH, glamis 2004). in fact i think packards saber has the single cylinder record right now in the 300ft.....i havent heard anybody say they've even seen the 560 in action, no youtube videos, not word of it from other forums...NOTHING :wink:
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

100hp honda wrote:
Slow old Fart wrote:If calvin would finish the saber it is a better value than that. The 560 kit should produce a good bit more torque but HP Is ?able. When you go bigger they do not like to turn as many R's so there goes your HP #s.
hogwash! calvins stuff would stomp that 560 in the ground. and the saber is proven itself time and time again on about every sand dune and track in the country (single cylinder KOTH, glamis 2004). in fact i think packards saber has the single cylinder record right now in the 300ft.....i havent heard anybody say they've even seen the 560 in action, no youtube videos, not word of it from other forums...NOTHING :wink:
I don't think you understood what I was saying, the 560 has the potential to make more torque than the saber dowlow and in the midrange so it could fessably be a great torque monster. a FMF narly is designed to make peak power early and in conjunction with this cylinder you may have a 1 or 2 speed racer with no problem.

The Saber is vastly superior in HP I am sure, I think you need to slow down sucken in that slop from the hog troth it's startin to back up on yaa. :wink: