toy hauler

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
arleybeer40

toy hauler

Post by arleybeer40 »

Anyone lookin for a small toy hauler? I've got a 2005 carson 14' fun runner toy hauler that i dont need anymore. It's in good shape. Comes with a yamaha 1,000 watt gen, hitch and 2 5/16 ball, new batt, 3 prong adapter to plug into house and dump hose and starter kit. Trailer has electric fridge, gas stove, chitter and shower, gas water heater, gas heater,(no a/c, never needed it, buyer can ad on though) 5lb propane tank, roof vents (with suction in bathroom). Trailer will sleep 4 people depending on how close you are! Does good with 3 adults that dont want to sleep toghter :D But does better with 2 couples :cool: or a small family. Lookin to get $5'800 but dont be afraid to make an offer. I own the title on this trailer and just need the money to make my truck pull the new trailer better. I'll get up pics as soon as possible. Just post or pm for more info
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
britincali

Post by britincali »

Start a thread with some pics of that new beast you got :D

This touhauler would be perfect for you ISBB :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

the carson rebels are sweet thats for sure.. :D But there is still one problem.. How to get it out there when the wife doesnt want to go duning... Plus i would need a bigger hauler now to get the samurai and the 2 wheeler out there :D
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

pm sent
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!