cr600???

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
aloha450x

cr600???

Post by aloha450x »

dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

wow it made it here, I have seen this ad on nearly every forum.
and I have yet to hear from someone who rode one.......
it sounds awesome but I would like some real world feedback first.
i dont own assault rifles, i own homeland defense rifles!!!!
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

...there's no success like excess?
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

talked to these guys today. boy do they know their shit. I like the 560 kit. 95mm piston 11mm longer rod. about 90 crank hp. and should smooth out the torque curve a bit due to the longer rod.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Whats the total stroke on that 560 with the 11mm longer rod? Would I be correct in assuming it to be 90mm stroke? :shock:

Stock stroke (79mm) with a 95mm piston is 560cc.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

:bsmeter: do you fellers really think this is legitimate??? if i built something like that i would have video, witnesses, paper documentation, photos. i see nothing but bullshit trick photos and garbage claims. if you want people to buy your product....put up some focking evidence this monster exists. AND the jackass that designed the website cant even focking spell correct...what the hell is a polish transmission????
Last edited by 100hp honda on March 5th, 2008, 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

that's what I gathered. biggers rod berings too. wouldn't the longer stroke smooth out the torque curve?
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

yup, if it was in fact true and reliable, I think I would see one in every climbers garage right now. hell, its easy to put ideas on paper, if you wanna throw some money at me ill claim to make it a 700cc.
ill take a atk intimidator 700 and write honda on it with the dremel tool
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

oh, and i wonder what the "custom spark plug" looks like? and the custom size pwk?????:bash:
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

well after talking to him he really seems to know what he is talking about. stock rod is 114 so 123 i guess at 95mm. does anyone make a long rod kit for this motor?
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

if thats all legit, the price for a complete cr600 motor is good considering guys are posting stock 500 motors on ebay for $1400-1700 :roll: ide want to see it in action and want info on how they came up with all these new parts etc.
Jay

I break stuff
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

the cr600 motor is around 3600 and that is using your motor.
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

whoops, i was looking at the 560 price
Jay

I break stuff
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

im still wondering how that polish transmission works :lol:
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Ok, so I was cruising their website and noticed they were located in Middleton, Idaho... I have a cousin who is from Middleton. He has never heard of Fuel Tech, and it's a town of 2,500. I have asked him to go there this weekend. Already, he says the address listed on their site is a trailer park, full of singlewide trailers, and there isn't a shop. For sport, I'm asking him to snap a picture of the address. Hopefully he will do it.

Stay tuned....
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

well not to prove or disprove anything but i google maps the address and it dosent look like a trailer part to me. and if it was does that make him any less smart. thanks for sending your cousin. im curious to see what is going on.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

fastkart wrote:Ok, so I was cruising their website and noticed they were located in Middleton, Idaho... I have a cousin who is from Middleton. He has never heard of Fuel Tech, and it's a town of 2,500. I have asked him to go there this weekend. Already, he says the address listed on their site is a trailer park, full of singlewide trailers, and there isn't a shop. For sport, I'm asking him to snap a picture of the address. Hopefully he will do it.

Stay tuned....
This outta be good. :eatdrink:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

aloha450x wrote:well not to prove or disprove anything but i google maps the address and it dosent look like a trailer part to me. and if it was does that make him any less smart. thanks for sending your cousin. im curious to see what is going on.
I agree, it does not look like a trailer park, but it also doesn't look like a shop type place either. I looked at the image myself, but I'm going from what someone who lives in the town said. And no, there is nothing wrong with living in a trailer park. My thoughts are (and I've been wrong before) if you have a business, and they are doing the things they are claiming to, they'll be needing facilities greater than a house and a few sheds... Maybe they have a large shop somewhere, but why not list that address? For all I know this guy could be legit as you or I. I'm not trying to flame someone I don't know, just trying to help out some fellow hoons...
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

couldn't agree more. and its people like you that help people out and make forums such a great tool. thanks again
ou812

Post by ou812 »

This outta be good.
Yep

Now all you HP happy guy's ask yourself this simple question. How many people have posted here or there saying , "Wow got my motor from fueltechusa it it is awesome".

I'm not hearing that, are you? that is useally a good indicator of a scam.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

a full machine shop in a double wide???? thats a fantastic focking idea :cool:
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

100hp honda wrote:a full machine shop in a double wide???? thats a fantastic focking idea :cool:
Frick yea, you coulda had a full blown bike dealership out of your old place. :o Shoot, AP could be Service Honda service and support station. :cool:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Ported&Polished wrote: Shoot, AP could be Service Honda service and support station. :cool:

:lmao: :lmao:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Ported&Polished wrote:
100hp honda wrote:a full machine shop in a double wide???? thats a fantastic focking idea :cool:
Frick yea, you coulda had a full blown bike dealership out of your old place. :o Shoot, AP could be Service Honda service and support station. :cool:
fukin A buddy. i think i did have a service station there at one time- rebuilt the '98 in the kitchen. i have photos somewhere when i popped the crank out on the table :lol:
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Well, it looks like Fuel Tech is legit, as far as being a reputable shop. I emailed a guy from the area who races karts like I do with CR500's for the motor, asking if he's heard of/dealt with this company and he says:

"He does very good work. Damn good work. Give him a call he tell you straight up what he can do. He has done work for me in the past. Never had a problem with it."

So, I guess this place is legit. Not sure about the CR600 tho. Who's gonna be the first to buy one? :D