AJ

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

AJ

Post by AlisoBob »

Anyone see who our newest member is?

AJ Waggoner , from Service Honda.

I very interested in what AJ has to say.

Hopefully, he will understand the stance of many of the members here... that we all very much appreciate the hard work AJ and S/H have done to keep the 500 a viable platform, but that a few things could also be improved upon.

I want to welcome you personally AJ, and express that while we may have our differences, the goal is the same.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.

"Get out of the way, I'm broadcasting" - Moe :lol:

Welcome AJ
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AJ has gone out of his way for me several times. he is a Right on Hoon in my book. welcome aboard bro
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Welcome aboard AJ!

I don't think there is a member here that thinks AJ is anything other than a stand up HOON.

We have opinions but we aren't AJ or even SH haters!
So please post up AJ.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

all hoon in my book! welcome!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

It shows some serious sack to sign up here, right on man :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Welcome AJ! :clink:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Welcome!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Welcome to our Asylum A.J.!!

Jas.....................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thanks for the welcomes,

With SH or AJ mentioned in over 260 threads here, and most of
it negative , i wasnt expecting any warm welcome.

I have no idea how may threads ,i'll have a chance to read or reply to.

but perhaps since i'm a registered user now,
when i'm called a moron , i'll have the abilty to respond and prove it's truth..

:shock:

iggy/steve - emergency broadcast system?
funny stuff :D

anyway- I was at cahilia creek sat, and amogo sun (a weekend or two ago..) I may be out that way again next week..?

AJ
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote:
If you havent noticed AJ, with the amount of effort you have given the Digital Ignition issue, the vast majority of the posts recently have been very positive.

I dont expect open wounds to heal quickly, but I feel you are addressing the issues that have been tossed about here........ and very soon they will all be non-issues.

:wink:
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

Welcome!!!
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Welcome, you will also notice this is a adult forum in the sence that every one has a right to an opion without censorship or editing.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Welcome aboard! I look forward to your input on all topics of discussion. :applaud:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

sabreguy wrote:
I don't think there is a member here that thinks AJ is anything other than a stand up HOON
:roll:
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

AJ wrote:
but perhaps since i'm a registered user now,
when i'm called a moron , i'll have the abilty to respond and prove it's truth..

:birthday:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AJ wrote: iggy/steve - emergency broadcast system?
funny stuff :D

anyway- I was at cahilia creek sat, ..... I may be out that way again next week..?

AJ
How did ya like the ski jump? Thats what's in my avatar now.

Keep me posted AJ. Local tracks are good maybe Glaims?
Uzi

Post by Uzi »

:cool: :cool:
I think thats awesome that you've decided to sign up here AJ, definitely took some balls to come over here. I'm sure you've noticed that its alot more open and opinionated than the other place. Ones things for sure you'll here the truth about any question you ask and people will give honest no BS feedback on any product or service that you offer. NO SUGAR COATING or THREADS LOCKED.

I also think that AJ is a straight up Hoon sent me a set of rear motor bushings to swap a older motor into an newer frame. Didn't charge me shipping or anything just showed up at my door a couple days after I merely mentioned them in a thread at the other site. :cool: :cool:

Guess the other site can't call Bobs place the anti SH/AJ site anymore :lol: :lol:

WELCOME AJ!!!
1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250
britincali

Post by britincali »

Uzi wrote:
Guess the other site can't call Bobs place the anti SH/AJ site anymore :lol: :lol:

I don't think its EVER been an anti AJ/SH site, Ive pointed out some shit looking welds and then all the problems with the SH ignition (electrosports issue not SH).

I aint got anything personal against AJ and I don't think anyone else has, as far as SH Ive ordered tons of stuff from them and no complaints from me :D

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

I don't think its EVER been an anti AJ/SH site, Ive pointed out some shit looking welds and then all the problems with the SH ignition (electrosports issue not SH).

I aint got anything personal against AJ and I don't think anyone else has, as far as SH Ive ordered tons of stuff from them and no complaints from me :D
Bingo :roll:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

britincali wrote:
Uzi wrote:

Chris I got to call BS on that you have never come of of more than $50.00 a month towards your bikes
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

All my gaskets and the piston/rings in the AF are from service honda, so neener neener :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

dont know ya bro, just know "of" you, welcome. i did notice the work bieng put in on the ignition issue and i can say thats more than alot would do.. i ride a steelie so anything you build is leages ahead of me :) again, welcome
Jay

I break stuff
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

I myself have no issues with SH, I get alot of OEM from there and whoever Pooh is, takes good care of me.

I do have an issue with someone being a prima donna. That shit awhile back about guys callin their builds "AF's". What you think, they're gonna start cutting into your business?
If you remember, jack, you admitantly weren't the guy that originally woke up one morning and said "Shit, I'm gonna start putting CR500 motors into the aluminum frame". Whatever.

I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt, but this whole ignition thing kinda has me questioning your competency, as a good bike guy would never have put that in a box for sale. I've spent countless hours doing R&D over the years, and that whole ordeal to me shows lack of professionalism. If it had been one of my guys doin that, I'd have kicked his balls off and kicked his ass right out the door.
That your trying to make it right, well, thats good. Most wouldn't. I know I wouldn't want to be pickin up the tab for that warranty.

Oh well, welcome
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
Uzi

Post by Uzi »

britincali wrote:
Uzi wrote:

Yeah I've never seen anyone here that had a problem with AJ as a person. But it gets mentioned alot at the other site and even in a few threads here that Bob or others here are anti SH or anti AJ which wasn't true. Its just that people here question every thing for themselves and in most cases build or fab it for themselves which I guess in the eyes of the some meant that this site was against SH. Thats why I'm glad to see AJ join up I think it will be good to here his opinion on some things and the opinions on this site could really help him improve his product if he choose to make note of them.
1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250