1990 kawasaki zx7 motor, -carbs, dropped price.

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
bigjay

1990 kawasaki zx7 motor, -carbs, dropped price.

Post by bigjay »

this motor ( 750cc, with 6 speed gearbox) came out of my 1990 zx7 frame donor bieng used in my zx7-11 swap, it ran fine in the bike, shifted well and would make anywhere from 105-115 hp as it sits, my daily rider made 121 at the tire with all available bolt ons and carb work. i pulled the motor apart a year ago to do a clean up and refresh as i was going to stick this in a quad frame and have some fun but i would rather put the $$ involved with that project into my hundo. the top end is apart, the bottom end is all together still, i have all the bolts nuts and random fasteners that i took off so no bolt hunting is required. price includes complete motor (minus the carbs), radiator ( dont have the hoses but they are available from kawasaki) 4 into 1 race header and yosh slip on, as well as the chain ( needs cleaned and lubed). $275 obro.. or trade for a 500 bottom end :)
Jay

I break stuff
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

dropped the price, make an offer or will trade for 500 motor parts to get my bike back up and in one running piece
Jay

I break stuff
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

since you took the top of the motor apart, the hard part is going to be convincing somebody it actually runs. you said it did run but you understand what im saying- people like to see for themselves
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

100hp honda wrote:since you took the top of the motor apart, the hard part is going to be convincing somebody it actually runs. you said it did run but you understand what im saying- people like to see for themselves
roger that, i started putting it back together night before last when i hit a mini-stalemate with my 500 tear down. ill be able to fire it up next weekend :)
Jay

I break stuff