Smoking DEAL in Phoenix!

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
mxracr121

Smoking DEAL in Phoenix!

Post by mxracr121 »

Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Holy cow Billy, go buy that sucker right now! At least if you snap it up, someone here can get it from you for say 600, and a good guy gets the A/F roller instead of some spooger. Plus you make couple dolla no workie hard. :o
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

Ported&Polished wrote:Holy cow Billy, go buy that sucker right now! At least if you snap it up, someone here can get it from you for say 600, and a good guy gets the A/F roller instead of some spooger. Plus you make couple dolla no workie hard. :o
No cashola, or I totally would. Have to pay for last months payroll and materials on Monday :( . Oh yeah, and the mortgage! :cry:

www.approvedpainting.net
atf8611

Post by atf8611 »

just called. hes going to get an ecm then sell it for 1000. no title though. i would have jumped on it if it had one.
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

atf8611 wrote:just called. hes going to get an ecm then sell it for 1000. no title though. i would have jumped on it if it had one.
Still a deal at $1k. There is a website where you can run VIN #'s and see if stuff has been reported stolen. There's still a lot of legit bikes out there without titles, but I'd always check to see if its been reported stolen before I'd buy it.

I used to get my race bikes without registration. I would get them at dealer cost, and would never register them. A few other racers do too.

www.approvedpainting.net
atf8611

Post by atf8611 »

my cr250 right now doesnt have a title, and im worried everytime i take it to mexico that i might have a hard time. i want a bike for a conversion, and i dont want to go through the whole process and end up without a title. im watching a titled frame on ebay though, so its all good.
MTNielson

Post by MTNielson »

mxracr121 wrote: There is a website where you can run VIN #'s and see if stuff has been reported stolen. .

Where's it at ? I've looked for such a thing but have not been able to find it.
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

MTNielson wrote:
mxracr121 wrote: There is a website where you can run VIN #'s and see if stuff has been reported stolen. .

Where's it at ? I've looked for such a thing but have not been able to find it.
Google it. I found one for AZ. Not sure about other states. I didn't save it or anything.

Here. Found it again.
http://theftaz.azag.gov/

www.approvedpainting.net