complete 86 and 03 crf450 frame

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
ISBB

complete 86 and 03 crf450 frame

Post by ISBB »

i have a buddy thats looking to unload both of these as a package deal.

2500 obo..

Complete 450 rolling chassis, 86 comes with spare jug and quite a few other misc parts. This is in the LV area. If anyone wants to take a look or pick this up i can make arrangements.. If i had the cash i would be all over it.. I wanted to get an extra motor for another project but im a little short in the funds departement. The price is negotiable so dont be scared by the starting tag.. :D The 86 ran when parked a few years ago.. had overheating problems we think the head is plugged up and needs a good cleaning..

E-mail me or pm and i will get you in contact with the owner.

nick@sand-dart.com or pm via this forum or DumontDuneRiders.com forums..
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

I'd love to put that 86 motor to use. I dont really need another 86 roller sitting around though.

If he's willing to ship out the motor, carb, and ignition, I'd love to hear from him.

Thanks.

jonathananagy@hotmail.com
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

replied to your pm.

For those of you wondering.. my buddy doesnt really want to part this out... it was one of those try to get rid of them both in the same shot for someone wanting to do a AF Conversion.

I would take both of them right now if i had the cash..
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC