bummer, I made my donation...

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

bummer, I made my donation...

Post by dannygraves »

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i have a tendancy to stay away from any big hill be it glamis or dumont on big weekends... too many idiots not paying attention.. it does suck what happend to charlie but unfortunatley its bound to happen in our sport..
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yup, that why I didn't go up comp once last weekend. there are plenty of other areas to ride away from the crowds, that are usually more fun anyway.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i hit comp and banshee a few times... but only early am warm the bike up and cruise and friday before the mob showed up.. whenever there is a big crowd i would much rather sit long enough for the bike to get a rest then take off and go dunin...
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Thats messed up. :( The first page was enough.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

Last time I went to the dunes (Buttercup), 2 years ago this Thanksgiving, rails were hitting people left and right. Even 2 kids were hit. I stayed for 3 days and there must have been at least 8 collision that we saw (after they happened). Some of these rail drivers are such drunken idiots. They would haul a$$ down the main way, right next to camp sights. Just stupid.

On another occasion about 10 years ago, I broke my ankle doing some big jumps at Glamis, and had to go to the hospital in Brawley. I waited 12 hours (not kidding), just to be seen. The amount of people they were hauling in was just crazy. I don't think the helicopter ever stops.
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

That sucks big time
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Damn that sucks. My prayers are with Charlie and his family.
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

mxracr121 wrote:Last time I went to the dunes (Buttercup), 2 years ago this Thanksgiving, rails were hitting people left and right. Even 2 kids were hit. I stayed for 3 days and there must have been at least 8 collision that we saw (after they happened). Some of these rail drivers are such drunken idiots. They would haul a$$ down the main way, right next to camp sights. Just stupid.

On another occasion about 10 years ago, I broke my ankle doing some big jumps at Glamis, and had to go to the hospital in Brawley. I waited 12 hours (not kidding), just to be seen. The amount of people they were hauling in was just crazy. I don't think the helicopter ever stops.
I spent 6 hours in the ER for broken ankles in glamis.. I went to el centro though because i knew brawley would be packed.. and there were still plenty of people rolling in there... Brawley is probably one of the best hospitals but the slowest when it gets packed... I now just go see my best friends mom when she is working and usually get things squared away pretty quick...

When i broke my ankles my best friends mom was in el centro after she heard what happend i was in and out lickity split.. however she didnt find out for 4 hours... The part that pissed me off the worst was the damn xray tech... he goes go ahead and hop up on the table... i looked at him and said do you knwo what im in here for... he was like nope hop on up... that had to have been the most painfull thing i ever felt... walking on 2 broken ankles cuz the xray tech was a fuggin IDIOT!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I busted my left ankle playing roller hockey about 10 years ago and we didn't have insurance, so I hobbled around with and ace bandage on for a week and all my firends kept calling me a pussy for hobbling around and "whining" about it until we caughed up the $800 and I went to the doc and it was broken in 2 places. Luckily I re-aligned it by accident a few day earlier slipping off my crutches in the rain in an intersection off crown valley pkwy. They quit calling me a pussy after I came to school with a cast on.
Of coarse the same freinds called me a pussy about 5 years later when I smashed my starion into a pole and broke and wrist. it was swolen and hurt, but after the car got towed to my buddies shop I went back and drank more beer. They were all like "Danny, why are you holding your wrist like a fag, god your such a pussy, you just banged it up" the next morning the ER doc told me I had a nasty V shaped break in the most critical bone in my hand. It was the bone that connects your thumb to your wrist and it has blood flowing through it. they said if I waited it could have been really bad.
I hate getting hurt! hopefully none of us will be making any new stories to tell any time soon. :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

dannygraves wrote:I busted my left ankle playing roller hockey about 10 years ago and we didn't have insurance, so I hobbled around with and ace bandage on for a week and all my firends kept calling me a pussy for hobbling around and "whining" about it until we caughed up the $800 and I went to the doc and it was broken in 2 places. Luckily I re-aligned it by accident a few day earlier slipping off my crutches in the rain in an intersection off crown valley pkwy. They quit calling me a pussy after I came to school with a cast on.
Of coarse the same freinds called me a pussy about 5 years later when I smashed my starion into a pole and broke and wrist. it was swolen and hurt, but after the car got towed to my buddies shop I went back and drank more beer. They were all like "Danny, why are you holding your wrist like a fag, god your such a pussy, you just banged it up" the next morning the ER doc told me I had a nasty V shaped break in the most critical bone in my hand. It was the bone that connects your thumb to your wrist and it has blood flowing through it. they said if I waited it could have been really bad.
I hate getting hurt! hopefully none of us will be making any new stories to tell any time soon. :D
LOL, I kind of went through the same thing. I had a severe concussion from a very high speed endo, and was airlifted and such. Also I had 2 dislocated fingers. Anyway, with the head injury, I was pretty out of it, so couldn't tell them what hurt (I don't remember anything).So during one of my follow ups 6 weeks later, I tell the Ortho that my wrist has been hurting whenever I ride. So he X-rays it and I had a broken scaphoid. He couldn't believe I went 6 weeks. I thought it was just sprained, really bad! :lol:
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

so, your the fry salter at burger king eh danny?? :rotfl: . thats quit a bunch of characters on that other site. fuck them sand rails. never have liked those stupid things
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yeah, they locked down that thread before I could respond to that old gimpy retirement community dick head. I've heard plenty of stores about the dickhead in the budlight rail and what a pussy he is, so I'm not taking any of his crap seriously. He probably worked as a fry cook and slipped and fell and thats how he got the money for that lame-ass rail.
thats ok, I'm 23 and will probably gross over 90,000 this year without a degree so he can lick my balls (I just spend it all on my house and my family instead of toys). I'm gonna tell him that in person IF I see him out at dumont. :D :D
Oh and about the "MANS TOY" part, yeah, a real leather neck would get off a cr500 to get in a pussy 5 seater rail...huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm done with that site, nice way for one of the higher-ups to welcome me to the site, huh? ISBB is an admin there and welcomed me and told me not to take it seriously, hes cool. I've read around the board and don't find the intelligence I find here, I actually LEARN on this board.
since bud light douche nossil is the "merchandicing manager" I'm really not going to buy a big "dumont dune riders" sticker for the chevy now... :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

sorry but i gotta stand up for the old community grumpy dickhead LOL... he is actually a good friend of mine... and no he didnt slip in grease... actually worked for a gubment agency when he was injured.. Yes he can come off harsh at times but he is one cool dude and tells it like it is. Some people just dont like it or the way it comes off.. thats all..
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Yeah, its cool, like I said, I really don't care... I was mostly babbling and laughing to myself.
I still feel like that wasn't much of a welcome to a newbie, thats all. :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

Well its kinda hard to welcome a newbie when ya jump in a topic like that.. LOL... ill do my best to make sure everyone feels welcome... Which is usually the case but after a big weekend in dumont the forums go RETARDED!! Sometimes it sucks being a admin..
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

BTW, you coming out this weekend? Justins parts are late (SH at it again) so we won't be getting his 500 together, but we're still going out to dumont.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

Still crossing my fingers legs and toes!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ISBB wrote:Well its kinda hard to welcome a newbie when ya jump in a topic like that.. LOL... ill do my best to make sure everyone feels welcome... Which is usually the case but after a big weekend in dumont the forums go RETARDED!! Sometimes it sucks being a admin..
yeah, I wouldn't want to be...you get it from all directions and have to clean up the mess...fuck that...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ISBB wrote:Still crossing my fingers legs and toes!!
DO IT!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Dude the funniest part was when I made a post venting some frustration and talking about all the "gang ups" that happen on DDR and the owner boy jumps in and tells me how personal attacks arnt tollerated and then he personally attacks me!! HAHAHAHA

I love when stupid people prove my points... :lol:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yeah, I really don't think I'm going to spend any tme on that board... For being one of the mods, that guys comments were simply way beyond crossing the line. I don't toloerate people like that and honestly in looking around that board haven't found any real reason to frequent it.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

M.F.D.B. wrote: I love when stupid people prove my points... :lol:
LOL, yeah, kinda like when you are pointing out that guys in rails tend to be inconsiderate dick heads, then they come back and make complete dick head remards!!! proves your point X 10 :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

dannygraves wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote: I love when stupid people prove my points... :lol:
LOL, yeah, kinda like when you are pointing out that guys in rails tend to be inconsiderate dick heads, then they come back and make complete dick head remards!!! proves your point X 10 :lol: :lol:
:wink:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

M.F.D.B. wrote:Dude the funniest part was when I made a post venting some frustration and talking about all the "gang ups" that happen on DDR and the owner boy jumps in and tells me how personal attacks arnt tollerated and then he personally attacks me!! HAHAHAHA

I love when stupid people prove my points... :lol:

Again being an admin over there and reading that... i didnt see any personal attacks... He was basically saying holy crap how many more of these rant threads are there gonna be..

:bitchfight: