Billet Clutch & Ignition Covers Paleaaase???/

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
walz

Billet Clutch & Ignition Covers Paleaaase???/

Post by walz »

alright if this thread does not bring covers I will officially give up on the idea and quit searching the world for these.

I just want some non-anodized covers without "service" or some other name that I don't want branded on my bike.

1/2 litre thumpper eater = cool
Honda = Cool
Banned CR500 = cool
No writing = cool

Anybody actually selling this high demand product??????
NightBiker07

Re: Billet Clutch & Ignition Covers Paleaaase???/

Post by NightBiker07 »

walz wrote:alright if this thread does not bring covers I will officially give up on the idea and quit searching the world for these.

I just want some non-anodized covers without "service" or some other name that I don't want branded on my bike.

1/2 litre thumpper eater = cool
Honda = Cool
Banned CR500 = cool
No writing = cool

Anybody actually selling this high demand product??????
must not be too high demand if there arent anything readily available......
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Option #2 is buy the service Honda covers and get the service and Honda welded up and machined down....?

Would add cost but done right it'd be a virgin cover
walz

Post by walz »

NightBiker07 wrote: must not be too high demand if there arent anything readily available......
Search the old topics, there is demand. Please go back to the BS Stories and Politics forum where you normally hang out unless you have something inteligent to say.....oh wait, under drive tech you inquired how to change your fork oil. Actually just don't say anything the forum will be much stronger because of it.
NightBiker07 wrote: Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers
Wow a run on sentence with randam capital letters, poor punctuation, and a sentance starting with the word "but". I guess it's clear what side of the fence you are on.
gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

wow thats how to make friends :eatdrink:
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

when i get a mill it'll happen, not if, when.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

slim chance their might be some sbf covers hiding in some wharehouse. long shot but its worth a look.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

walz wrote: Wow a run on sentence with randam capital letters, poor punctuation, and a sentance starting with the word "but". I guess it's clear what side of the fence you are on.
You're one to blab about proper grammar with two different spellings of the same word in one post.

hookt awn fonix wekt 4 mee :lol:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

walz wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote: must not be too high demand if there arent anything readily available......
Search the old topics, there is demand. Please go back to the BS Stories and Politics forum where you normally hang out unless you have something inteligent to say.....oh wait, under drive tech you inquired how to change your fork oil. Actually just don't say anything the forum will be much stronger because of it.
NightBiker07 wrote: Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers
Wow a run on sentence with randam capital letters, poor punctuation, and a sentance starting with the word "but". I guess it's clear what side of the fence you are on.
You are a fucking Tard. Obviously the demand IS NOT that great otherwise SOMEBODY on here would make them and offer them. There are PLENTY of guys on here with the skill and tools to do such. Sure, lots of people talk shit about wanting them, but when it comes time to Pony Up, people disappear.

The only reason these will get made is because this forum is full of good guys, mostly friends in REAL LIFE and like to help each other out. Sure, (roosty) might make some money cutting out some covers in the future, but there obviously isnt much of a demand for custom covers, otherwise there would be companies offering covers with your words cut into them....

And if your dumbass could point me in the direction of a Topic started BY ME in Drive Tech about fork oil, please point me in that direction. Otherwise, go sit and spin you fucktard.

Dumbass gives me shit about run on sentences and poor punctuation when he cant even spell SENTENCE consistently......

fastkart wrote:
walz wrote: Wow a run on sentence with randam capital letters, poor punctuation, and a sentance starting with the word "but". I guess it's clear what side of the fence you are on.
You're one to blab about proper grammar with two different spellings of the same word in one post.

hookt awn fonix wekt 4 mee :lol:
not to mention he used an AND after a comma.....

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
walz

Post by walz »

Haha that's funny.

Bottom line, I don't need a guy who rides an xl80s pissing on this thread which he knows nothing about.

Anyhoose, I will start the offering at $250 plus some stock covers from a '97 if anyone has a set of billet.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

walz wrote:

Bottom line, I don't need a guy who rides an xl80s pissing on this thread which he knows nothing about.
must have missed the CR250 in my sig you clown.....you dont think the other guys around here own a slow beater to teach other people how to ride on?

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

walz

Post by walz »

My 9 year old is about done with his xr100 if you are looking for a little more power?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i have some billet ones but they aint for sale. no theyre not s/h either :lol: . if i had a machine i would make a batch but i dont have the equipment.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Tell ya what? Ill buy the XR, glue a dildo to the tire and make the bike stationary then give the contraption back to you so you can let the dildo spin around and beat you in the ass while you jack off to pictures of Michelle Obama. Sound good?

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

walz

Post by walz »

wow, someone needs a hug. Tell you what, when you grow up and get a big boy bike then we'll try talking like adults huh?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

walz wrote:wow, someone needs a hug. Tell you what, when you grow up and get a big boy bike then we'll try talking like adults huh?
you really are retarded....im sorry a 250 isnt a "big boys bike" to you.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

walz

Post by walz »

On second thought I am going to have to retract the offer for my boy's xr100. Doesn't sound like you are ready for something with that much pep.

Thank you for your comments on this cr500 board. There are a bunch of other forums you can look up dedicated to vehicles you don't own too. You could really make this a full time job for yourself.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I can feel the love
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"