Will need someone to do some framework in the future

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Also and not to keep perpetuating this, but AJ has never given me any reason TO do business with him or SH. Maybe if he did, I would. :cool:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

yes, you guys are correct in thinking i dont have the money to have the "professionals" do the frame......i am very creative, and can build all kinds of stuff.

but this will be the first time attempting anything like this, and i am sure i am just over-thinking it, and making it seem harder than it actually is.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

NightBiker07 wrote:yes, you guys are correct in thinking i dont have the money to have the "professionals" do the frame......i am very creative, and can build all kinds of stuff.

but this will be the first time attempting anything like this, and i am sure i am just over-thinking it, and making it seem harder than it actually is.
Money or not, it's really not that hard. When I built mine I looked into the local fab shops and welding shops. Wether they build frames or not, they will do a good job and are professional welders. Usually with very reasonable pricing. I was nervous before I started. It didn't seem right to go chopping on a perfectly good frame! But it was well worth it at the end.
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

dannygraves wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote:okay, well, as per the advice, i found someone who could weld this for me for free!

i have been reviewing the GEN 2 builds mentioned in the completed bikes section.

i can see that the Y has to be moved up about an inch and a half, but i am unsure how to go about this.

i mean, cutting out the lower cradle, removing some downtube material, and reinstalling the Y and welding it seems pretty straightforward.
But, wouldnt simply removing some of the downtube raise the cradle, making less room for the new motor?

I think the "Y" has to be completely seperated from the down tube and cradle. Then the downtube shortend and the cradle lengthend. Trust me, save your money longer, then send it and the frame to Mike or AJ to be built properly (i.e. solid parts, heat treat etc.) you'll be happier in the end. I can understand the urge to create something yourself but to me the peace of mind is worth the money. Or sell your ride, save and go here:
http://www.servicehonda.com/preowned.html
god damn, why don't you just suck AJs dick while you're at it?!
if you have not built you own A/F and have nothing to contribute to this thread then more AJ dick sucking, then don't respond at all.
Actually I came really close to building three at once. Once I started getting prices for the billet peices I stopped. I had headstay mounts built already, three 125 frames (2 new) complete autocad drawings for the mounts, each peice of the cradle assembly, sprocket cover, clutch cover and ignition cover. You could say I played with the idea for awhile. In the end after you source motors, it's cheaper to buy used ones. I've hooked my friends up with 2 S.H.'s from E-bay already. No complaints.

teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

CR500 4 Ever wrote: I just like fuckin' with you all. Good times , good times :D
Why fuck with the original posters questions? and AJ does care if he sells bikes that's how he feeds his family I don't.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

What did you wind up doing with all the frames then? Fuk if I had all that I would build 3 just all different colors! :lol:
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

JBaze wrote:What did you wind up doing with all the frames then? Fuk if I had all that I would build 3 just all different colors! :lol:
I sold 2 frames on ebay and kept one. It would take a lot of dough to build three complete bikes, The plan was going to be to do three frames and three sets of rads,(I did one set of rads but I'll just keep them as spares). Then my friends were going to buy used 125's, sell the motors, then swap frames and rads with me then I would do three more and so on and so on. Instead I started up a construction company so my funds and time are fully comitted to getting it off the ground. So my freinds just bought S.H.'s instead.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Pick out a wheelchair yet?

:lol:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Hahahaha I've built wheel chairs to...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

make me a cr 500 wheel chair then :lol:

Mike PM sent
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

teemtrubble wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote: I just like fuckin' with you all. Good times , good times :D
Why fuck with the original posters questions? and AJ does care if he sells bikes that's how he feeds his family I don't.
Why not?. I would be leary of selling to certain people on here as they would probably go as far as purposely mangleing a frame to discredit S.H. so they could have their day in the sun. Nobody here wants a S.H. so all A.J. has to offer is Genuine Honda parts or pipes, even his engine covers have S.H. on them so they must be junk too.(that was sarcasm for those of you who cannot take the correct meaning of a sentence)
Last edited by CR500 4 Ever on January 1st, 2009, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote:
Pick out a wheelchair yet?

:lol:

Nice one :lmao:
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

CR500 4 Ever wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:
Why not?. I would be leary of selling to certain people on here as they would probably go as far as purposely mangleing a frame to discredit S.H. so they could have their day in the sun. Nobody here wants a S.H. so all A.J. has to offer is Genuine Honda parts or pipes, even his engine covers have S.H. on them so they must be junk too.(that was sarcasm for those of you who cannot understand take the correct meanig of a sentence)
Ok...

:homo:

Had to use this at least once... :wink:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Actually the covers are bitchen! I bought one for a friend the one that said "Yeah right" :lol:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote:
CR500 4 Ever wrote:
teemtrubble wrote: Why fuck with the original posters questions? and AJ does care if he sells bikes that's how he feeds his family I don't.
Why not?. I would be leary of selling to certain people on here as they would probably go as far as purposely mangleing a frame to discredit S.H. so they could have their day in the sun. Nobody here wants a S.H. so all A.J. has to offer is Genuine Honda parts or pipes, even his engine covers have S.H. on them so they must be junk too.(that was sarcasm for those of you who cannot understand take the correct meanig of a sentence)

Had to use this at least once... :wink:
Now you call me a homo after I hurt your feelings yesterday and you started to cry. Don't start it because you can't take it little man.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

hahahahaha...you must be fourteen, hurt my feelings?!?!?! I just think you're a fag...you suck so much s/h balls i bet you're the shop whore...
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

teemtrubble wrote:Actually the covers are bitchen! I bought one for a friend the one that said "Yeah right" :lol:
I thought you had put and end to this and went riding? Diggin' the confrontation too eh!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

it's all in good fun...it's not like i'm attacking a broken ankle which has nothing to do with personality...you are a bonafide s/h lover...you belong at cr500riders.com...where they get off on each others s/h seats together before they ride...
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I'm at the shop bro waiting for my friend to show up :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Balaclava wrote:hahahahaha...you must be fourteen, hurt my feelings?!?!?! I just think you're a fag...you suck so much s/h balls i bet you're the shop whore...

"I don't need help from you ever, so i'm done with talking to you...you have alot of balls to tell me i lost more then a seat bolt...i don't care to get angry at such disrespectful comments..." ...
:cry:

You had to mop the floor up after you finished balling, it's O.K. you'll be a big girl soon.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

ripping on me because all you have against me is a broken ankle...disrespectful...

ripping on you because you studdy aj's nut sack like a squirrel chewing acorns...hilarious...
CR500 4 Ever

Post by CR500 4 Ever »

Soon I'll have more hits on this forum from scrapping with people than Mike's fancy frames. You all fuckin' suck. Get a life, go ride. :woot:
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

:clink:

I had fun...
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:roll: You guys have it all wrong the :revolve:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/