cloud 9. you ever been there?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
100hp honda

cloud 9. you ever been there?

Post by 100hp honda »

liquid oxycodone will take you to new hieghts, real fast! probly best to stay OFF heavy equipment for a few :blur:
britincali

Post by britincali »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aint that stuff just like legal heroin?????
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
mxracr121

Re: cloud 9. you ever been there?

Post by mxracr121 »

100hp honda wrote:liquid oxycodone will take you to new hieghts, real fast! probly best to stay OFF heavy equipment for a few :blur:
Don't be a quiter. Probably make the job a whole lot more fun. :lol: :shock:
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

britincali wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aint that stuff just like legal heroin?????
ya. and i hear they do re-fills with no questions asked at any mexico pharmacy :cool:
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I have some 20mg oxycontin tablets here, and some capsules, you want no pain?
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Now all you guys need are some flat bill hats and to wash those down with a 40oz of mickies and you to can get a sweet helicopter ride!!! I know some guys who go out to glamis and use that as liquid courage! needless to say, I don't ride with them!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

O boy

Now I know where the "100 Horsepower" dream came from.

Thats what narcs will do for ya :lol:
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
john howell

Post by john howell »

I took some of that stuff for pain once. Won the hillclimb do not remember it though.
Go fast Take chances the lord hates a coward.
britincali

Post by britincali »

john howell wrote:I took some of that stuff for pain once. Won the hillclimb do not remember it though.

:birthday: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Is a trip to Austrailia in Brits plans?

Hospital gives man drip-feed of vodka 2 hours, 42 minutes ago

BRISBANE, Australia - Doctors plugged an Italian tourist into a drip-feed of vodka to save him at a hospital in Australia that ran out of the medicinal alcohol it would normally have used for treatment.

The 24-year-old Italian, who was not further identified, was brought to Mackay Base Hospital in northeastern Queesland state and was diagnosed as having ingested a large quantity of ethylene glycol, a common ingredient of antifreeze that can cause renal failure.

Pure alcohol is often given in treating such cases because it can inhibit the toxic effects of ethylene glycol.

Mackay Base Hospital Dr. Pascal Gelperowicz said the man was given pharmaceutical-grade alcohol when he arrived, but that the hospital's supplies soon ran out.

"We quickly used all the available vials of 100 per cent alcohol and decided the next best way to get alcohol into the man's system was by feeding him spirits through a naso gastric tube," Dr. Gelperowicz said in a statement.

"The patient was drip-fed about three standard drinks an hour , 24 hours a day, for three days in the intensive care unit," he said. "The hospital's administrators were also very understanding when we explained our reasons for buying a case of vodka."

The patient, was believed to have ingested the poison in an attempt at self-harm, made a successful recover. The incident occurred about two months ago, though the hospital just released information on the case.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Bitchin!!!!!!!

I knew a guy in wales that injected himself with vodka once :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The same guy mixed up some hash with water and injected it into his neck, you should have seen the incurring infection :rotfl: :rotfl: It looked like a second head growing :lmao: :lmao:

Hes in jail now.......

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok