GSS....

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
crf69

GSS....

Post by crf69 »

Glenn is such a damn nice guy takes the time to explain shit very well as he informed me my jug had already been ported and the it's a professional job he thinks done by loomis or gorr...he assured me it was not a bum port job....so i was kinda bummed i didnt get to use his port but he said i will be more than happy with whats in it....i had him put a new sleeve and stock bore it to 89mm...the leve of craftsman ship he uses is second to none!!!!!....he is very meticulous and takes some serious damn pride in his work and man does it show!!!!!.....my local boring guy was not comfortable with doin this jug for me.....but i knew in my head GLEN was!!!!!.....i have learned alot from this site thanks Image

Last edited by crf69 on December 1st, 2009, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They should take the warning labels off of everything and let stupidity sort itself out.
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Glenn does top notch work at very fair prices.

Just had the full race porting job done and I am VERY HAPPY!!!!

Thanks Glenn!!!!
RideRed

Post by RideRed »

I plan on sending my '97 motor to him. I just wonder about the shipping cost...as I would like to have him go through the bottom end also.

Nice work!!!
crf69

Post by crf69 »

20 bucks ups from ohio for the head sleeve piston.....colorado lot closer so
They should take the warning labels off of everything and let stupidity sort itself out.
RideRed

Post by RideRed »

Yea, but a whole motor weighs quite a bit more. I figure if he does that well on the jug, he will do a great job on the whole thing!
crf69

Post by crf69 »

oh without a doubt......my bottom end looks like ass compared to the top hahahaha
Wheelie-Gene

Post by Wheelie-Gene »

Glenn reworked my cylinder also.
He promised good bottom end grunt with a power all the way up on top. He also said it would rev out higher.

Well......I'm not one to run my engines up at high RPM, but he was wrong about the power delivery.....it makes even more than what he claimed it would be.

Low end power is tractor-like...it's amazinly strong off idle. Throttle response is quick and snappy....has to do w/the higher compression.

I can't say what top-end power is like 'cause I haven't gotten past the midrange punch. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't have a hit.....it's just brute power all the way through.

3rd gear power wheelies is a no-brainer. I even leaned over the bars trying to keep the front wheel down...with tall street gearing, haven't tweeked the timing and it has jetting that came with the engine.
I couldn't imagine how it would feel on a track w/MX gearing.

Yep, I'm impressed w/Glenn's work.
Best bang for your buck.

Snappy throttle w/2 fingers on the grip.
Crappy vid.....

2nd gen SSS street hooligan
83 CR480
83 XL600
97 VFR750
Kawasaki H1-F
Suzuki Titan
HondaHarley
83 CB1100F