You gotta be fukin' kidding me!!!!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Correct it was Political. Now I am NOT a Obama supporter but you have to look at the people spewing the shit in the media.

There are no Obama/nigger bashing rallies here.

When minorities don't get their way they scream racism. Flat out if you don't vote for Obamas health plan you are a racist. WTF does racism have to do with health care?

If we rally to change things that we don't like ( The Conservative side)
Were and angry racist mob. But there were no arrests ? must be an angry racist ninja mob.

Carter said it, most of those that didn't vote for Obama are racist because there is a black man in the White House an African American.

If people are saying it is personal feelings or a way to express there displeasure for this lying douche bag.

Don't tell me that Reagan didn't win the cold war, Get Gorby tear down the Berlin wall.

George Bush Sr. didn't try to get the middle east in order ? ( The problem is we as Americans are on the Israeli side ) they don't want peace. ( I don't want to hear is was about the oil)

Clinton did the same thing as Bush Sr. But he also tried the passive side of things and all they ( the terrorists ) did was get more weapons and training.

They all said it and it didn't work. Neither side will give to get peace they are so bread with hate that until the Israeli people are gone they will never be happy. They don't want it so "NIGGA please" Obams's word is not the final word.

His day will come when the House and Senate will turn on him for not doing what he promised them. The good ol' boys you scratch my back I scratch yours sooner or later someone gets tired of back scratching.

The promises stop than the help stops and they turn on each other and "nothing" gets done.

Just like the last couple years of every Presidential term.

:wink:
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

You have lost your Meds again haven't you. :roll:

:D
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:
Tayler89 wrote:Thestuz hasn't figured out that he is an idiot yet.

GROW UP TAYLOR, contribute meaningfull posts or fuck off. not in the mood for childish shit. its my opinion so respect it or fuck off.
You are full of yourself. It's your opinion, so I must therefore respect it?

I'm not sure you have posted anything yet I respect......and it is unlikely you will.

Every time you post, it is clear that you are just informed enough to be ignorant. Oh yea, you also have zero common sense.

I don't have the time or motivation to address each and every idiotic comment so I'll just sum it up.......YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Let's see....Obama has alienated his chief foreign policy person, sending her off to tend to menial tasks, but yet he is now being complimented for his rationale that America needs to have a civil discourse with those that intend on threatening all non-islamic humanity. I get it, I truly do. We should build a campfire and sit around and sing "Kum Bay Ya" with those that want to eradicate everyone that does not share in their religious beliefs.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

thats right taylor. most people with an iq above 70 can listen to someones opinion on a forum without resorting to grade 5 insults like the shit your posting. you make us all look like bad when you come up with shit like that on a forum. if you disagree, try to be articulate in your wording. i know its hard for you, but you can do it.
i respect your opinion even if it is arrogant toward every person that does not fit your ideology. thats your choice,thats your statement, thats what forums are here for. just stop bein so immature in the way you go about it.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Exnav wrote:Let's see....Obama has alienated his chief foreign policy person, sending her off to tend to menial tasks, but yet he is now being complimented for his rationale that America needs to have a civil discourse with those that intend on threatening all non-islamic humanity. I get it, I truly do. We should build a campfire and sit around and sing "Kum Bay Ya" with those that want to eradicate everyone that does not share in their religious beliefs.
did you know that jews live in iran? in peace? and are welcome to stay?

did you know that ob administration have just brokered full cooperation with ussr/china on a non nuklear iran policy? do you call that MENIAL TASKS?

did you know that pakistan is a ISLAMIC COUNTRY that has NUKES and has never hurt or threatened any one. AND IS EVEN FIGHTING THE TALIBAN WITH YOU GUYS? so why fear a muslim country when they fight for you?

and that OBs open up fighting against militant extremists in afganistan,pakistan and sudan?

are you aware, ob has restored other countries respect for america and the way it runs its foreign policies now?

ob has always advocated dialogue "before" military action. do you have a problem with that?

well you can sit around a camp fire and sing "Kum Bay Ya" with muslims all you want. you might even get to like them once you loosen up and drop your paranoia of them . they are not all ak wielding psychos like you are led to believe through cnn.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Actually, having got Obama to give up on missile defense in Europe, the Russians have stiffed him by stepping back from putting pressure on Iran...

Pakistan is very much threatening India (and vice versa), including State-sponsored terrorist attacks. It just hasn't come to nuclear weapons. Pakistan's secret police will happily help Islamic terrorists while the Government and the Army are supposedly helping US troops pursue Al Qaeda. Pakistan cannot (will not) control its tribal areas on the border with Afghanistan and therefore they have become a safe haven for Al Qaeda and the Taliban.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

If a nuclear war is started I believe it will be by either India or Pakistan.

I think it is less likely that China or North Korea will start it, I pray it will never happen EVER!
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

we will never change them... I've seen videos of people in iraq, iran and the like where they cut peoples heads off like its no big deal, where a 5YO starving boy who stole a peice of fruit got pinned down and got his arm run over by a truck because breaking a childs arm is ok to them, they stone their own daughters to death for chosing to be with a man from another sect, etc.
we will never change these people, they live in the stone age only with ak47s. I don't understand our involvement in half of the shit going on around the world, I feel like we have enough BS here at home, let them all kill eachother, it shouldn't be our problem.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

thestuz wrote:
Exnav wrote:Let's see....Obama has alienated his chief foreign policy person, sending her off to tend to menial tasks, but yet he is now being complimented for his rationale that America needs to have a civil discourse with those that intend on threatening all non-islamic humanity. I get it, I truly do. We should build a campfire and sit around and sing "Kum Bay Ya" with those that want to eradicate everyone that does not share in their religious beliefs.

did you know that ob administration have just brokered full cooperation with ussr/china on a non nuklear iran policy? do you call that MENIAL TASKS?

did you know that pakistan is a ISLAMIC COUNTRY that has NUKES and has never hurt or threatened any one. AND IS EVEN FIGHTING THE TALIBAN WITH YOU GUYS? so why fear a muslim country when they fight for you?

and that OBs open up fighting against militant extremists in afganistan,pakistan and sudan?

are you aware, ob has restored other countries respect for america and the way it runs its foreign policies now?

ob has always advocated dialogue "before" military action. do you have a problem with that?

well you can sit around a camp fire and sing "Kum Bay Ya" with muslims all you want. you might even get to like them once you loosen up and drop your paranoia of them . they are not all ak wielding psychos like you are led to believe through cnn.
Yup, Obama is the greatest. Might even be the savior. In few short months of his Presidency, he has single handedly changed the perception of America in the eyes of the world. Now if he can only get back to the list of campaign promises before he loses traction with his own party and the House and Senate turn over in the mid term election, he might have a chance of effecting the "Change" he campaigned on.
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

Just like Danny said, Lets let these cavemen duke it out with each other and that includes Israel. But his will NEVER happen because our jewish friends have too much sway in out domestic and foreign politics.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

DesertCR wrote:Just like Danny said, Lets let these cavemen duke it out with each other and that includes Israel. But his will NEVER happen because our jewish friends have too much sway in out domestic and foreign politics.
x2
well never change them. theyre not all psychos, but were turning them all into war ravaged psychos and its costing us billions.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

dannygraves wrote:we will never change them... I've seen videos of people in iraq, iran and the like where they cut peoples heads off like its no big deal, where a 5YO starving boy who stole a peice of fruit got pinned down and got his arm run over by a truck because breaking a childs arm is ok to them, they stone their own daughters to death for chosing to be with a man from another sect, etc.
we will never change these people, they live in the stone age only with ak47s. I don't understand our involvement in half of the shit going on around the world, I feel like we have enough BS here at home, let them all kill eachother, it shouldn't be our problem.

X2!! Ain't this the truth. :wink:
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVa6q6fB ... re=related

yeah theyre psychos that hate the us. check out this clip and see for yourself. from 3.07 mins into the clip. it shows them before the invasion and how bad they all are. goo thing we went there :cool:

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:

1. Did you know that Islamic law mandates second class status for both Jews and Christians, these laws are still in effect and enforced today. They are also required to pay a non -Muslim tax (jizya), along with a long list of other discriminatory items such as requirements for dressing certain ways, walking only on the side of the street, not being able to build higher or as high as muslim buildings. If these, and/or many others, are violated they can be sold into slavery or killed at the discretion of the muslim leader.

2. You are correct they did broker this deal, however Russia just stated that they are against any sort of sanctions or blockades to Iran. Russia still trades weapons, missile technology, and nuclear hardware to Iran. If they are so "with us" why are they doing this. You really can’t be so naive to think that because they said they wouldn’t support Iran, they really won’t? Lets see, we are dealing with countries that have a history of blatantly lying to us and conspiring with countries that would do us harm, but because Obama is president they won’t anymore? Your reasoning is shocking! I am a school principal and just so you know, when a kid is really nice to a bully, tells him he doesn’t want any trouble, and would like to be friends, he is viewed by that bully as weak and gets his ass kicked anyway. I work in a tough school so I see it daily.

You apparently don't believe in "Trust but verify". You seem to blindly trust because Obama is your savior.

3. Pakistan and India have been waring with each other since they gained independence form Britain. Guess what over……Muslim intolerance of the Hindu religion. So, uh….your wrong again. Are you seeing a pattern here regarding your so called peaceful Muslims? The country is very poor and gets paid billions to support the US, so they reluctantly go along for the money, doing only what they must to get their cash. Don’t kid yourself into believing that they love the US, or any other non muslim nation. Please research before you post ridiculousness. I will give Obama credit for trying to hold them more accountable for earning their money.

4. You say that Obama has restored other countries faith in America. How exactly do you know that? How do you measure that? They or someone else says it so it must be true? One thing is sure no country would ever actually lie. Has it occurred to you that maybe they go along because it encourages Obama to be passive while they build up their military and political strength behind the scene. Personally, I think you are a fucking idiot if you choose to believe those who have a consistent history of lying and fucking over America, but you are probably smarter than me.

5. I actually don’t have a problem with dialog before military action as long as he isn’t stupid or a pussy. Based on what he says, I fear both. I also believe that he is harboring anti-Semite sentiments so he is less that motivated to save Israel. I can give examples, as you always request, but I would be writing forever and I would like to go to bed eventually.

6. I know you will probably lie about this, but how many muslims have you befriended? How much actual experience do you have with the religion and culture. Finally, how much actual history and education do you have regarding them. I don’t mean specifically selected biased information. I mean pure history with no bias involved. You mentioned that I should articulate my views….I just did, all backed up by facts and evidence. I could list references but I refuse to take the time and you wouldn’t read them anyway. I have no illusions that I can change your mind or that you will even actually let the facts lead you instead of your ideology. You obviously hear something somewhere, or read something somewhere and if it fits with your ideology or it seem plausible, you accept it and spout it as fact. I’ve suggested in previous posts that you try investigating all views with an open mind and let the facts and common sense lead you. For example you believe the muslims are wonderful and peaceful people who have simply been persecuted that’s why they fight back. You can believe that if you want, and you obviously really, really want it to be true. I’m sorry the facts just don’t bare that out. Can you find someone’s writing or comments that say it….Yep, but that doesn’t make it fact when you actually research non-biased factual information.

The last thing I will say is that I also have a counseling background , my masters program was in counseling and I spent several years as a counselor. In that time I have spent a large amount of time assessing clients. Which includes IQ and aptitude assessments. I have come to not put much stock in them at all. I don’t think they are an accurate indication of anything except possibly your ability to learn. My score on the Wisk and the Stanford Binet are In the high 130s which puts me aprox one standard deviation above the norm. On the Raven Advanced Matrices I score in the Mid to high 90s. Which scores me even higher. None of it means shit, and makes me no smarter than anyone else, but since you brought it up…..what’s yours? You mentioned that anyone with an IQ of over 70 can listen to someone’s opinion without resorting to 5th grade insults……… agreed, I just don’t want to!
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

I have always thought, just because someone had a high IQ didn't make them smart, it just made it easier for them to learn.

What makes me think this is why do people who have a really good education, make some of the dumbest mistake I have ever seen.

Some of it completely defies logic, it's a case of WTF! were you thinking.

Simply put, A high IQ will not prevent you from making DUMB choices, most people make choices by how they feel about something instead of what is the best solution to the situation. :roll:

On the topic of "Jizya" brit knows all about it, he has Jizya here and Jizya there and he has Jizya many sheep, His house would have Jizya stains everywhere. :roll:
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

1 i am not aware of all of sharia law.some of what i have seen has shocked me. on the other hand there strong laws stop drug abuse, alcohol abuse,homosexuality and adultery. they shoot gays :) all religious ideology is self slavery in my view.and its a fools game.

btw, i hear the jewish have a rule that they burn certain posessions as a ritual on an anual basis in the streets.eg matresses, clothes and stuff like that in new york city. is that true?

2 yes yes, politics is a underhanded game. just like how the cia supplied the taliban weapons against ussr, the usa created alquida btw. the usa supplied saddam wmds (chemical weapons), and other weaponry to use against iran, they are also sharing nukeliar technology to india (encouraging an arms race), the list goes on the usa dropped charges against the japanese in ww2 ffor biological torture against prisoners... the catch was the japs had to share the information gained rofl(read that somewhere,it may of been the germans).

3 yes ive stated that about the pakistan/india. there main flashpoint is kashmir. and believe me, no muslim country likes usa because of there foreign policies over the last 20 years. i have never stated that they did. and america/russia has been blackmailing/bribing countries for years. pakistan is no different.

4 dude, if you look at the reception obama gets outside usa, its ususally applause. bush used to get riots.
most of what ive seen points to the fact that most national leaders welcome ob. even the muslim countries are releived to see him after bush, the european countries have massive support for him. i know this from the articles i read, and the footage i see.how can i measure that ? (no i haven traveled the world asking everyone).and i know alot of countries lie to america. i know that america lies to the world(wmds,false inteligence obout 911/iraq etc) the list goes on. and what countries are you talking about that fuck over america? i always thought it was the other way around.

5,6 ob antisemetic cos he wont back israel unconditionally through land grabs?
and i have only worked with a hand full of shiite muslims(no sunnis). but ive knows a lot of arab people(7-10 well) i haven ever had a problem with them.but ive worked with quite a few americans(at pt stanvac oil refinery), they had worked in the middle east(saudi arabia i think) and i was told they are a very hospitable. until operation desert storm and the mood changed a bit.

7 dunno about iq tests,the last one i did was for my current job. i wasnt told the score but was told that i passed with flying colours thats why i got the job :)

i would like to thank you for putting forward meaningfull debate this time.

but tell me, as a principle at a school, do your students have to go through what i went through to get a meaningfull constructive conversation? is that why its so rough?
do you approach them with the same blunt insults when you are confronted with an opinion you protest?
i am obviously far from your stature but ive learnt to comunicate in a respectible manner.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

either way. love them or hate them. lets just get the fuck out of those countries and spend the war money we save on our own people!
if obama can do that. then he gets the common sense medal

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Its funny how much "luster" the Nobel Peace Prize has lost in the last 72 hours.....

CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you can get your license out of a cereal box, why not get the Nobel Peace Prize out of a Popcorn packet.
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:1 i am not aware of all of sharia law.some of what i have seen has shocked me. on the other hand there strong laws stop drug abuse, alcohol abuse,homosexuality and adultery. they shoot gays :) all religious ideology is self slavery in my view.and its a fools game.

btw, i hear the jewish have a rule that they burn certain posessions as a ritual on an anual basis in the streets.eg matresses, clothes and stuff like that in new york city. is that true?

2 yes yes, politics is a underhanded game. just like how the cia supplied the taliban weapons against ussr, the usa created alquida btw. the usa supplied saddam wmds (chemical weapons), and other weaponry to use against iran, they are also sharing nukeliar technology to india (encouraging an arms race), the list goes on the usa dropped charges against the japanese in ww2 ffor biological torture against prisoners... the catch was the japs had to share the information gained rofl(read that somewhere,it may of been the germans).

3 yes ive stated that about the pakistan/india. there main flashpoint is kashmir. and believe me, no muslim country likes usa because of there foreign policies over the last 20 years. i have never stated that they did. and america/russia has been blackmailing/bribing countries for years. pakistan is no different.

4 dude, if you look at the reception obama gets outside usa, its ususally applause. bush used to get riots.
most of what ive seen points to the fact that most national leaders welcome ob. even the muslim countries are releived to see him after bush, the european countries have massive support for him. i know this from the articles i read, and the footage i see.how can i measure that ? (no i haven traveled the world asking everyone).and i know alot of countries lie to america. i know that america lies to the world(wmds,false inteligence obout 911/iraq etc) the list goes on. and what countries are you talking about that fuck over america? i always thought it was the other way around.

and i have only worked with a hand full of shiite muslims(no sunnis). but ive knows a lot of arab people(7-10 well) i haven ever had a problem with them.but ive worked with quite a few americans(at pt stanvac oil refinery), they had worked in the middle east(saudi arabia i think) and i was told they are a very hospitable. until operation desert storm and the mood changed a bit.

7 dunno about iq tests,the last one i did was for my current job. i wasnt told the score but was told that i passed with flying colours thats why i got the job :)

but tell me, as a principle at a school, do your students have to go through what i went through to get a meaningfull constructive conversation? is that why its so rough?
do you approach them with the same blunt insults when you are confronted with an opinion you protest?
i am obviously far from your stature but ive learnt to comunicate in a respectible manner.
It is clear that you hate America, and that you believe that everything we do is clearly tied to fucking someone over. I'll ask you again, as I have in other posts, this time be man enough to try to answer it. What country in the entire history of the world has spent more resources, blood and money liberating and helping people than America. That, you idiot, is an udisputed fact! You buy into all the propaganda of the America haters or those who simply dwell on the negative. You simply lose sight of the obvious fact that America is the greatest, and by far the most passive superpower this word has ever know. Yes, you will find examples of when we were not, but it doesn't change the obvious. Whenever a country is in dire need for any reason, can you think of a country that has come through more often......ever? If a good hearted person does somthing bad is he/she judged by the one incedent or the overall cumulation of his /her good deeds. Under your line reasoning they should be demonized because of their imperfections. "Be perfect or you suck", right?

I agree with you about getting out of other countries. I am truly a Libertarian. I think we should do exactly what the Constitution tells us to do. Defend our borders!!! Fuck the rest of you, who do nothing but criticize us. We should trade and do buisiness with the rest of the world and defend our border and ours alone. Then when you pussies need help because kissing your enemy's ass didn't work, we can just sit back and watch you die. It would truly be justice served for your overly harsh criticizms of those keeping pretty much the world safe! I say fuck you all!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tayler89 wrote:
thestuz wrote:1 i am not aware of all of sharia law.some of what i have seen has shocked me. on the other hand there strong laws stop drug abuse, alcohol abuse,homosexuality and adultery. they shoot gays :) all religious ideology is self slavery in my view.and its a fools game.

It is clear that you hate America, and that you believe that everything we do is clearly tied to fucking someone over. I'll ask you again, as I have in other posts, this time be man enough to try to answer it. What country in the entire history of the world has spent more resources, blood and money liberating and helping people than America. That, you idiot, is an udisputed fact! You buy into all the propaganda of the America haters or those who simply dwell on the negative. You simply lose sight of the obvious fact that America is the greatest, and by far the most passive superpower this word has ever know. Yes, you will find examples of when we were not, but it doesn't change the obvious. Whenever a country is in dire need for any reason, can you think of a country that has come through more often......ever? If a good hearted person does somthing bad is he/she judged by the one incedent or the overall cumulation of his /her good deeds. Under your line reasoning they should be demonized because of their imperfections. "Be perfect or you suck", right?

I agree with you about getting out of other countries. I am truly a Libertarian. I think we should do exactly what the Constitution tells us to do. Defend our borders!!! Fuck the rest of you, who do nothing but criticize us. We should trade and do buisiness with the rest of the world and defend our border and ours alone. Then when you pussies need help because kissing your enemy's ass didn't work, we can just sit back and watch you die. It would truly be justice served for your overly harsh criticizms of those keeping pretty much the world safe! I say fuck you all!
no i dont hate america at all. im critical of some of its actions and policies but isnt that what this forum is for?
your right. america is a passive super power compared to others(eg russia/china). ive never said that it wasnt.
i cant tell you of a country that spent more resources liberating countries but the roman empire comes to mind.
i wouldnt call what happened in vietnam and iraq was liberation or was money well spent for that matter.

and yes we needed you in ww2 when the japanese attacked us.its ironic that
if they had not of attacked pearl harbour, you wouldn of entered the war. so we have to thank the japanese for that mistake, as much as we thank you for ending the pacific war.

the fact that i stand up for your current presidential administration more than most here must tell you that technically i am prob more pro american than you right now!
so dont say that antiamerican shit to me.it doesnt stick.

dude, i love that fact that america has dominated the world for decades. american is a great nation and they do good things on the majority of the time. im not antiamerican and i dont hate your influence (im watching american probull racing right now). my only criticism is when they do obvious stupid shit. eg attacking iraq when they had nothin to do with 911.
ACTIONS LIKE THAT HAVE GLOBAL RAMIFICATIONS.
so dont get all upset when we criticise such certain foreign policys that effect us. i might add that most of this dumb shit happened when george.w was at the helm( how he was reelected ill never know)
THERE IS ALMOST NOTHING MORE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN MY LIFETIME THAN TO HAVE THOSE BEHIND 911 FOUND OUT.
the people behind this have gone largely unpunished. the binladen family was flown to safety by the cia, all but 3 of the alleged hijackers were from saudi arabia. yet were hastling iraq ind iran? they had nothing to do with it?

does that make me antiamerican?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.