anybody here working out and trying to build muscle?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ya, we've got plenty of those. I found one in the middle of a street one time all freaked out and a stupid friend of mine wanted to help it and move it off the road... that was a bad idea, those are some mean little fuckers with some sharp fucking teeth!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

YEAH my mate had one in a cupboard and he said about shifting it, I said just leave it because of the teeth and the bloody sharp claws. :lol:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
roost251

Post by roost251 »

What are you really trying to do? look ripped and big or have more endurance and be fit for moto? they are kind of the opposite end of the spectrum. For moto style you want to train like a triathelete or boxer and build up your endurance, lose the fast but not gain too much mass. If you want to be a bodybuilder, cardio and endurance will not matter as much and the focus will be much different. I have wanted to work out for so long and get fit. Well after so many years of not doing it I ran out of excuses, put down the bong and have started training. I just want to be the best moto head and as fit as I can. Diet is paramount. you wil have to cook more for yorself and pack your own lunches. There are alot of good resources on the web. supplements will not make up for a shit diet and there is more to it than just taking 1. as you learn more you willl see that there are so many supplements that you can take but it is very important that you take them at the right time in the right combo etc etc. Start with nutrition first, kep track of what you eat daily. when you eat etc, that plays a big factor in how you can workout and how your body recovers. Cut out as much refined sugar as you can, lose the fat, dont eat anything fried and drink plenty of water all the time. The great thing about having a good diet is being able to splurge every once in a while like BBQ or some bomb ass tacos, as a reward. Good luck danny.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

dude last winter the fox sqirrels got into a wooden bin of ours and stated eating the barley, those things were as big as cats! I had a pet red squirrel when i was 13 or so. it'd sit on your shoulder and walk arround with ya, slept in an old slipper + never spent a day in a cage
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

best way ive found to bulk up is 3 sets of 10. by the third set, you should really be pushing yourself, and in between, say, bench sets you do something else like curls.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

Best way to be fit is runnning,swimming and doing exercices

with the weight of your own body,a good diet is a must....

i agree with Roostius...don't eat shit

have you seen this guys in the olimpic games?

they can broke the neck of all the bodybuilders

if they were trained in fight,and they could do 30 minutes

of motocross with a CR500-AF if they were trained in bike racing

this kind of trainning plus running and lots of fresh meat could make a

normal guy a "human-high torque-machine LOL "

Now see the video and think what you want,keep telling yourself lies

CR500R
V-MAX 1200