THIS IS NOT A "GOOF"......

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
LAYNFRM wrote:
CR500R7 wrote:Racism will never go away until we accept that we are all HUMAN BEINGS!

The only RACE that matters is the HUMAN RACE! :wink:

Why seperate us into an individual race. :roll:

someone's never been to new orleans...
Dude the guys from South Australia[/quote]

haha, my bad, i didn't even notice that.
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Most of them are their own worst enemy. :roll:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
britincali

Post by britincali »

Abo's in australia are 10% of the population and 80% of the prison population, that right there tells you something...
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Brit you keep an eye out for Australia. :wink:

The situation will never be portrayed honestly, it is always the white man who is wrong. :roll:

Don't get me wrong they are not all bad, we also have loser white people as well. :roll:
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

CR500R7 wrote: ....we also have loser white people as well.

As do we.................
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

AlisoBob wrote:
CR500R7 wrote: ....we also have loser white people as well.

As do we.................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That guy seems to pop up everywhere for some reason. :? :?
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

britincali wrote:Abo's in australia are 10% of the population and 80% of the prison population, that right there tells you something...

the numbers are a little different, but it's kinda the same here...
08 Polaris RZR
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

my Father in law had to do time. he was amazed by how many mexicans were there on imigration charges :shock: yeah, lets feed them and care for them instead of sending them back to their own country.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

This country locks up people for all kinds of stupid shit but lets the really bad motherfuckers walk free.

You would be amazed at how many people are locked up here on weed charges :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

that was the other thing my father in law was talkign about, the number of people locked up based on the 3 strikes law on weed charges, dui, and other BS. No one is doing any good in prison, that place should be reserved for dangerous people and serious criminals... I don't care what the law says, stoners are not serious criminals.
A guy I work with recently lost his job because he got another dui and they held him in jail for like 2 months. and my question is, if he had multiple DUIs, then why did he still have a license and what fuckign good does putting him in jail do? now he doesn't have a job or a license. if they would have pulled his license and fined the shit out of him, he'd still have a job and could pay. sometimes the logic just doesn't make any sense.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

dannygraves wrote:that was the other thing my father in law was talkign about, the number of people locked up based on the 3 strikes law on weed charges, dui, and other BS. No one is doing any good in prison, that place should be reserved for dangerous people and serious criminals... I don't care what the law says, stoners are not serious criminals.
A guy I work with recently lost his job because he got another dui and they held him in jail for like 2 months. and my question is, if he had multiple DUIs, then why did he still have a license and what fuckign good does putting him in jail do? now he doesn't have a job or a license. if they would have pulled his license and fined the shit out of him, he'd still have a job and could pay. sometimes the logic just doesn't make any sense.
Partially true. The problem is if you revoke a license, that wont stop some asshole from getting back behind the wheel anyhow....then getting into a wreck, killing other people. Same goes for the other chemically influenced people. Sometimes, I think it'd be better, well at least more efficient, to have some of the primitive laws used in third world countries. You know, steal and you lose a hand or sit in this cage until you die, as done in Afghanistan:

I dunno - maybe then people would be less inclined to participate in illegal activity of the sort.

Ooh - here's an idea for the illegals hung up on immigration charges:

:twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

funny, I was just talking about this in another thread! like seriously, what happened to the firing squad, what a good way to take care of things quickly!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I don't know, I think its all relative... Does a guy who occasionally smokes a J to relax deserve to spend years in jail? does a guy unlucky enough to keep getting pulled over at 3am while driving the 2 blocks from the bar where his band plays and his house deserve to do real jail time. I think its all relative. things like the 3 strikes law and the idea of .08 are just rediculous.
I watch people at events blow into my breathalyzers and I can tell you no 2 poeple are at the same level of functionality at the same BAC. I've seem people blow .03 and there is no way they should be driving, but I've also seen people blow .12 and I wouldn't have guessed they drank anything at all. I even had one dude blow 0 no matter how much he drank, he just didn't metabolize through his lungs, I guess. What I am trying to say is I think its BS that there are prisons full of illegal imagrants and people with multiple misdemeanors.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

dannygraves wrote:that was the other thing my father in law was talkign about, the number of people locked up based on the 3 strikes law on weed charges, dui, and other BS. No one is doing any good in prison, that place should be reserved for dangerous people and serious criminals... I don't care what the law says, stoners are not serious criminals.
they lock the DUI people up because they aren't just endangering themselves. they are a high risk for killing people, and a lot of the time they do kill people. i see it all the time at work (fire department making wrecks), and they have no remorse whatsoever. a good bit of them already had their licenses revoked. the revoked license is the last thing they're worried about.
08 Polaris RZR
britincali

Post by britincali »

This hit DUIs as hard as they do because there is a shitload of $$$$$$$$ involved.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

One guy most of you have met at pismo this year did 7 years for a bag of pot..... As is the case most the time he aint loaded and dint have the cash to fight it so a good ole public defender got involved :roll:

If you figure it costs around 50k a year to hold someone thats $350,000 of tax payers money for a weeks worth of herb.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Here in Australia it cost approx $60,000 a year to keep someone in the house of many doors.

Serious criminals should get instant DEATH, why the hell should we pay to keep them.

I know a bloke, who has lost his license at least 12 times ( no bull$h!t ), for speeding and DUI.

He started driving before he even had a license and has never stopped driving to this day or at least until they lock him up.

Does he care ? SEE ABOVE. :roll: :roll:
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD