We're screwed: The answer to Californi's problems

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
90cr500guy

We're screwed: The answer to Californi's problems

Post by 90cr500guy »

CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:? :? :? :? :?
Please tell me that did not make any sense. :roll:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

what a fuckin retard.....wow
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

What a Frickin Stoopid Id10t. I'm so proud to be from the great state of California.

And our teachers think they deserve a raise?

The sad thing is that's at least 10% of generation X.

But IT'S FREE!!!! I don't understand. Why can't we just take it from the farmers.

I'm so embarrassed people think were idiots here.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

It doesn't matter where you are, ITS THE SAME SHIT JUST A DIFFERENT LOCATION! :roll: :roll:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

CR500R7 wrote:It doesn't matter where you are, ITS THE SAME SHIT JUST A DIFFERENT LOCATION! :roll: :roll:
VERY TRUE
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

CR500R7 wrote:It doesn't matter where you are, ITS THE SAME SHIT JUST A DIFFERENT LOCATION! :roll: :roll:

Thank You. I was worried. :D
MICK

Post by MICK »

No it is just California. Every place has it's idiots for sure. Where I live for instance, a mouth with a full grill of teeth is a rare sight to be seen. But that woman's persona is the face of California, she couldn't be nor would she be, mistaken for a resident of any where else on earth!!! And honestly, from the outside looking in, America expects nothing more from that great state. Perception is reality, and that smart woman is our perception of California.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
BIGGDAD

Post by BIGGDAD »

We have people like that here in Texas......But they moved here from California. :wink:
"You should never drink Lone Star Beer and listen to Tim McGraw. It just don't work. It'll curdle. "
Dale Watson
Travis

Post by Travis »

OMG!!! Did she really say that people on the east coast have slaves??? But they don't do it like that in California? And then saying that they should grow food because it's free?? I am sure there are a few farmers on here that will understand growing anything is not free. Especially land... What a stupid woman. I was starting to think a little better of California after getting to know a few of you guys on here that live there but shit like that destroys it all. lol
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

No matter what it is in life, IT IS NOT! FREE.
We pay for it in some WAY, SHAPE or FORM regardless of what any IDIOT may think.
That lady is not one, she is one of BILLIONS. :?
Now that is a scary thought.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bean

Post by Bean »

"SOLID BRO"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 pm Post subject:
What a Frickin Stoopid Id10t. I'm so proud to be from the great state of California.

she is not gen X
she is gen Y ( Y bother)

i am GEN X and have i think i may actually have a brain somewhere between my ears

and PLEASE DONT TELL ME THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE LIKE HER OUT THERE.
OK THAT'S 2 DONE ....
WHO'S IS NEXT????
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

shaggy aus wrote:"SOLID BRO"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 pm Post subject:

she is not gen X
she is gen Y ( Y bother)

i am GEN X and have i think i may actually have a brain somewhere between my ears

and PLEASE DONT TELL ME THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE LIKE HER OUT THERE.

Sorry my bad. And for you guys on he east side Free Your Slaves!!!
MICK

Post by MICK »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]And for you guys on he east side Free Your Slaves!!![/quote]Hell with that bro, you tried manual labor? Thanks but I'm keeping mine :whip:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

lewisclan wrote:
VERY TRUE
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For those who don't know its Santa Cruz. I lot of hippies live there and shes prob the daugther of one. Young, Nieve, and lots of this :bong: will get one like that.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

MICK wrote:[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]And for you guys on he east side Free Your Slaves!!!
Hell with that bro, you tried manual labor? Thanks but I'm keeping mine :whip:[/quote]

I hear you. I just thought maybe if you got rid of your slaves than they could be business owners and hire some of the manuals from here and it would free up some of the budget crisis we have here on free health care.

And we get free food too. because than there kids don't get the free lunch program so my kids could get it. For free. :hohum: :hohum: