My TeemTrubble build frame #11

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

yota wrote:Bob, I took your comment wrong, sorry.
No worries.... everyone is a little edgy over this .....
yota

Post by yota »

HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Yeah BOOOOOY! :headbang:
yota

Post by yota »

he told me this am there are 2 (or 3 I can't remember) other frames at this stage of fabrication.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Send it my way if you can't use it. :lol:
SWEET :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Yota says "....the other site has taken the high road" in all this mess....

I'll let the "high road" help him get his shit delivered then.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

becarefull on that high road. it might leave you stranded :lol:

CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

100hp honda wrote:becarefull on that high road. it might leave you stranded :lol:

Yup......
bodger

Post by bodger »

AlisoBob wrote:
100hp honda wrote:becarefull on that high road. it might leave you stranded :lol:

Yup......

Priceless :applaud:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ya know.... I just have to add something...

Is this site perfect? Hell No!

BUT.....

This site didnt turn the other cheek when the truth of what was going on became undeniable.

This site didnt take several thousand dollars from Yota, and didnt sit on it for a few months.

This site didnt lie to Yota about the orgins of the doner bike for his conversion, Its not the "..low hour, hardley ever ridden 125 owned by the daughter of my neighbor in Simi Valey" that it was promised to be.

How do I know? Because Mike showed it to me on his way back from San Clemente where he picked it up.

What DID this site do?

Put allot of pressure on Mike to start the conversion.

Did its best to prodide Yota with the truth of what was going on.

What did Yota do?

Slam this site for taking thing the low road... WHILE he took a comment that he knew was misunderstood on 5-19...
Yota wrote:Posted: 19 May 2009 12:50 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, I took your comment wrong, sorry. I know you are only trying to help everyone, including Mike I think.
And then on May 30th turned it around on Tracy's site..... to create the drama he said he's trying to avoid..... and make this site look bad.
Yota @ Tracy's on 5-30-09 wrote:when Mike finally does what he's pressured to do, which is to speed up production (my frame) he gets crap for that too.
I dont need bullshit members like this........

You told me yourself that ..."without this sites help, I wouldnt have a chance of receiving my stuff."

How nice you left that comment out of your slam.......

Good Luck.

Bob
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:eatdrink:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

imo anyone who bought a bike from TTM and thought they were gonna get a quick turnaround was kidding themself when you look at how long the first couple builds took,mike obviously got in over his head and is paying bigtime for it now,it should be available to members at the other site to see but not to be used as a he said she said thread,has anyone exclusivly a CR500riders member even purchased a bike from mike?
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

kkvslayer wrote:has anyone exclusivly a CR500riders member even purchased a bike from mike?
yota wrote:btw Mike says there have been about 19 builds. not all got assigned frame numbers. You probably know that, I didn't, thought they were sequential. I think he said he had 7 or 8 more ordered after mine.

like the licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop......the world may never know.

Post by MICK »

I don't think cr500riders exclusive members even know TTM exists? All the more reason that site doesn't need third parties talking shit.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
Wheelie-Gene

Post by Wheelie-Gene »

AlisoBob wrote:Ya know.... I just have to add something...

Is this site perfect? Hell No!
Wait one minute............
I first joined on at the 500 site, and got tired of the ass kissing and brown nosing realy quick. I didn't have time to get to know certain personalities, but it seems that several members there have "God" status.
It's an ok place if you like to hang out with idiots (but not all people there are idiots).

I've seen other forums where the normal routine is to bash other members......No thanks.

I go to pro-touring.com to hang with the Camaro dudes.
Since I got the old Kawa, I joined a triple forum.

On an avreage day of 'net surfing I usually wind up here. Not just for the fact of having a 500, but just to get a kick out of what goes on here.....people having a good time. Once I got used to the unique attitude that most members share, it made all other forums seem pretty fucking lame.

I hate witnessing the consequences of what happened to Mike, his family, and his business. I'm not kissing ass here, but Bob did step up, confront Mike, and got the ball rolling towards the road of recouping money, parts, bikes, etc...
So, I would say that if this place isn't perfect, then it's pretty damn close.

I also recieved a message from Mike several days ago explaining his whole ordeal.
I got another message today that he's making great efforts to refund $$$ and get things back on track.
I hope he does for his sake and everyone else's.
2nd gen SSS street hooligan
83 CR480
83 XL600
97 VFR750
Kawasaki H1-F
Suzuki Titan
HondaHarley
83 CB1100F
4Z

Post by 4Z »

MICK wrote:I don't think cr500riders exclusive members even know TTM exists? All the more reason that site doesn't need third parties talking shit.
X2
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

you make a good point about the site. I am on a crap load of sites... I get a new toy and step one is joint the board, step 2 is pdf manuals. 3si.org for my stealth is loaded full of retards and asswhipes. a select few knowledgable people there, but I ask a question and end up having to figure it out myself. I see other simple questions that turn into someone answering something else and either bashing or kissing ass. I can't spend more than 20 minutes at a time on that site before I actually get a headache. people modding turbo cars asking how to install a boost controller and being told to check for boost leaks :? :roll:
anyway, this is the site I call home since I feel like Its a real site with real people, real opinions and real knowledge.
as far as the mike thing... he will get his shit strait and hopefully things will get back to normal. the fact is, it would be two faced and hypocritical if these issues didn't come out on this site just as SH, MPS, and whoever the fuck elses f-ups have in the past and will continue in the future. this site is honest and won't even cover for one of its own for the sake of being real and helping fellow hoons to know what they are getting into.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thanks guys...... your the ones who make this site what it is .....

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Wheelie-Gene wrote: I got another message today that he's making great efforts to refund $$$ and get things back on track.
Yup..... and I'll be the first one to buy him a beer when he does......
coley13

Post by coley13 »

AlisoBob wrote:
Wheelie-Gene wrote: I got another message today that he's making great efforts to refund $$$ and get things back on track.
Yup..... and I'll be the first one to buy him a beer when he does......
i didnt want apart of this but this comment really shits me, sorry Bob. you know i say it how it is. Why the fuck pull this through the public ringer and say you buy him a beer afterwards.

i'm a punch on have a beer afterwards person myself and all forgotten afterwards, but for the love of god that philosophy should between party A and party B only and never subject to party C.

Maybe he did wrong, maybe he didnt i dont fucking care, he's got some major family issues at the moment, do you lot think your doing yourself any favours by putting a man down when his hit rock bottom, grow the fuck up the lot of you, show some compasion for his situation, if he was decietful which i doubt confront him like a man face to face for fucks sake

maybe you yanks work different, i dont know, i dont care.

this is not aimed at Bob it's aimed at every britincali, grow the fuck up lot of you.
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

from a complete outsider looking in .... i agree with coley13
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

No Bob, yourself and Mojo made this site and the rest of us assist with the atmosphere and knowledge.
Thank you for giving us a place to call home. :applaud: :applaud: :woot:
If this place isn't perfect then nowhere is. :D :wink:
Where exactly did someone put Mike down, except for two wankers that Danny Graves put back in their box , where they remained until one has started shooting his mouth off again.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

coley13 wrote: Maybe he did wrong
Maybe???

He's got $1000 from your aussie mate jws696 from Jan, and never shipped a single piece.

Their were no "health issues" in Jan.......
Wheelie-Gene

Post by Wheelie-Gene »

coley13 wrote: Maybe he did wrong, maybe he didnt i dont fucking care, he's got some major family issues at the moment, do you lot think your doing yourself any favours by putting a man down when his hit rock bottom, grow the fuck up the lot of you, show some compasion for his situation.
I run/operate my own business....for the last 15+ years. I never lie to my customers, make excuses or pull bull shit on anyone. Bad news travels fast.
My wife has had her ups/downs, had surgery and has been in/out of the hospital several times. If I get behind on expenses, I sure don't gouge people to make up for lost revinue.

Sure, I request funds up front for certain jobs that warrant a deposit (engines/trannies). Security money from job "A" doesn't get applied to job "B".....or go to Ricky Racer for spare parts.....or go to the household account to cover beer and groceries.....or get pocketed for a weekend out of town...or whatever.

The wife and I keep the shop separate from the household. I take home a set salary. If I vacation for a week, the shop still has to cough it up...even if the shop is at rock bottom. When the shop has hard times, I step up, knock out extra work and make sure the bills are paid.

The thing that got me so fucking (I can cuss also) pissed off and bent out of shape is that I was lied to. I took someone's stories and excuses as the truth. I was promised a "personalized/bad ass" job. I really hate to kick/bash someone when they are just getting back up..... but Mike flat lied to me....he didn't do the work, he had it sourced out.
If Mike reads this, all I can say is the truth hurts. Honesty goes pretty far with me, lies don't.
If he would have told me up front that he subbed out his cylinder work, I would have sent it to GSS and I wouldn't be a part of this thread.

You should apologize to the lot of us for that bashing.

coley13 wrote: "i'm a punch on have a beer afterwards person myself and all forgotten afterwards, but for the love of god that philosophy should between party A and party B only and never subject to party C."
If Mike is party A, and most of us in this thread are party B....are you by chance a party C ? If so, you have no say-so in the matter.

Those of us who came up on the short end have every right to express our opinions and outrage. Those who didn't can consider themselves lucky. Some of us lost minimal funds, it appears that other members' losses are in the $1K+ range. Having a bike in pieces at the fault of someone else and wanting to ride is a terrible delima.

On a good note: Mike promised some $$$ to me yesterday, and today I received a partial payment via pay-pal.
That's a cool gesture, but doesn't hide the fact that I was lied to.
I'll buy my own round, thank you anyway.
Last edited by Wheelie-Gene on May 28th, 2009, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd gen SSS street hooligan
83 CR480
83 XL600
97 VFR750
Kawasaki H1-F
Suzuki Titan
HondaHarley
83 CB1100F