Teem-Trubble vendor status

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

alll i read is Mike blah blah blah blah blah AJ blah blah blah blah blah.

HOLY CRAP PEEPS riding season is coming to an end but FK is this what the summer is in for!!!
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
cryzsurfer

Teem-Trubble vendor status

Post by cryzsurfer »

There some confusion as to what makes a "good" weld. Asthetically a perfect row of dimes is great, but that in no way makes it the only judge for a good weld. There are times where the fitup isn't perfect of other factors and it just doesn't turn out the way you want, but you don't carbide it out for reweld just to have that look. I've qualified weld procedures where the cap didn't look like I wanted, but they've passed x-ray, PT, tensile, interstitionals etc... just the same. Try welding in a glove box where the plastic alters the way you see the joint and of course the lack of sound is also makes it a pain. You just do your best. I think people should lighten up a bit. I'm going to lighten up by going to a Mexican joint by the house and slamming down a couple of top shelf margaritas. :cool: Plan on some more bottom fabbing and tacking on my alloy gas tank tomorrow. Wooo hooo
Craigus
AJ

Post by AJ »

bob,
i do take that in a constructive way, and that looks nice /OEM.
probably quite strong.
its really not about time ..
its about strenght..of that foot peg area
ours is billet and indexed both into the the tubing and all the way back into that cross piece.. welded to both and wash welded over because I believe in the long term strenght in doing it that way.
Its just the way we do it.. one of a million ways to approach that juncture?
i may change at some pomnt in time if i feel a better way thats equally strong is there.
what i do now, is likely overkill, but for now i'm sticking to it.

Robbie.
Thanks , youve always been the complete professional.

The pro hillclimb guys ,on top of being taleneted and crazy as hell
are almost to a man good fabricators,, and break stuff and
rebuild / remanufactuer stuff all the time.
its what they do,and they are good at it.
They have to be , when oyu add swingarm lenghts , and do wild stuff
your bound to need a good deal of fabricating skills :)

ive got to get some work done!
l'll check on your guys in another month or so.. ;)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote:bob....
Thanks for the straight answer AJ.....

:wink:

See you in a month.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AJ wrote:paul ,
you are a talented pro hillclimber.
you guys ware seriuosly whack and break and fix things regularly, nothing but respect.
that said-
no way honda (or any other company)
would ever cover any part of any bike for you,, right?

you bought the bike second hand, you never called SH about it anyways.. if you did this is the very first time in a million exchanges between ius ,
that youve brought it up. and yet it really seems you are talking about the first owners alledged experience? sorry its confusing.

your own home brew boke up in the spars..
a common place to break any bike.and nothing to do with its mods..
but you certainly took the liberty in the past to post that your SH frame broke and showed photos , when indeed it was your home brew with SH shrouds.
if it wasnt your intent,to mislead,,
then you were pretty confused in your own posts back then.
all that makes it a bit hard to thank you , for the postive advertising
the bike may have got at other times!! ok?
is it that hard to imagine?
or hard to image afterall your posts you ay or may not be completely factual when reporting anything about SH?

you even had plans to take your SH fram eto mik eand crush it.. for vids and fun..
though i've no idea if you followed thru.

bury the hatchet, or dont, your call.

Aj,

This bike that you are referring to that has cracked in multiple places including four cracks in the spars is a SH that you built not me, Mine has never cracked "YET" time will tell. As far as the phone call to SH it was made by the original buyer before I bought the bike I opted to fix it myself. I purchased the bike with full knowledge of some of the cracks. when I took it apart I found a few more. There are no pics anywhere that mislead anyone or thing that my bike and my SH bike are the same one. Here are the pics you are referring to........ CLEARLY NOT THE SAME BIKE......

This is a SH bike built by you it has a silver motor. This is the bike that I play ride

This is my HOMEMADE bike with SH graphics. This is a 2003 CR250 frame with a 1986 CR500 motor. The motor is black NOT silver. This is the bike that I hillclimb at all the NAHA events.

There's no BS in any of those pics just straight truth
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
davo77

Post by davo77 »

:shock: is that a common place for the frame to fail on a gen3?
cant say ive seen that before.
juddy

Post by juddy »

AlisoBob wrote:
AJ wrote: BUT STILL WASH welded ....
AJ ( and I ask this with all good intent) Why dont you dig out the ol' stub, and replace the whole tube like Dav-O did here?

I know it must be very time consuming.... is that the only reason?
Hey Bob,dont give all the glory to Davo !! He copied me :cool:
juddy

Post by juddy »

[quote="AJ"]bob,
i do take that in a constructive way, and that looks nice /OEM.
probably quite strong.
its really not about time ..
its about strenght..of that foot peg area
ours is billet and indexed both into the the tubing and all the way back into that cross piece.. welded to both and wash welded over because I believe in the long term strenght in doing it that way.
Its just the way we do it.. one of a million ways to approach that juncture?
i may change at some pomnt in time if i feel a better way thats equally strong is there.
what i do now, is likely overkill, but for now i'm sticking to

AJ,I know you can take constructive comments well so Ill say my bit.I do know a little bit about metal fabrication.As far as joining (a butt weld),indexed as you guys call it lol... at the front,I much prefer joining into the peg area as Honda does.It doesnt have extra heat input (with wash welding) to cause brittleness and cracking,extra stiffness with the indexed piece to cause loss of flex and more stress,if the welds into footpegs did crack which is bloody unlikely,at least the section has nowhere to go,and it looks a hell of a lot better (OEM) without that join halfway up the frame rail.Maybe you are not keen to change the design just yet as it may add to labour cost ? Maybe consider this with the next gen of frames... Craigus,Mike,Davo (guys I know that are fabricators) or anyone else with fab knowledge disagree ?? Id like to see you do it this way AJ,and Im sure plenty of other people would too as it is a more professional way I believe.If you get this bit nailed,I dont know what ammo people will have to have a crack at you then !!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

juddy wrote: Hey Bob,dont give all the glory to Davo !! He copied me :cool:
I cant keep all you Aussie Yobbo's straight!!!!

All I know is that every Hoon on your island has turned out bikes that kick the shit out of Joe Bloggs.....

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

pstoffers wrote: Image
What is with the chain link with the cable through it?
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Me thinks its a brake pedal " leash".....
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

It a brake snake/brake saver I used the link so I could take the brake pedal off if needed. There is one on my shifter to :wink:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Mike Fachar,

Since you have obviously failed to call, failed to email and all but told me to fuck off and die....here is a plan for a face to face meeting.

I expect you to have everything on my list that was sent to you on 2-2-09 including my money.

meet me at the orange county sheriffs office.

Sheriff's Office
22112 El Paseo
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

either today (4-21-09) at 4pm or tomorrow (4-22-09) at 2pm, i know you have been working nights and sleep till noon so that will give you plenty of time to get there.

in case you lost my number (949) 201.9190

ryan cepek

Post by torque monster »

Wow, this is getting ugly.
yota

Post by yota »

Mikes a pretty big guy, maybe also have a couple of Blackrock security guys attend in case he tries something :D
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

yota wrote:Mikes a pretty big guy, maybe also have a couple of Blackrock security guys attend in case he tries something :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Isn't Cepek like 450lbs? :D
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

teamdns wrote:Mike Fachar,

Since you have obviously failed to call, failed to email and all but told me to fuck off and die....here is a plan for a face to face meeting.

I expect you to have everything on my list that was sent to you on 2-2-09 including my money.

meet me at the orange county sheriffs office.

Sheriff's Office
22112 El Paseo
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

either today (4-21-09) at 4pm or tomorrow (4-22-09) at 2pm, i know you have been working nights and sleep till noon so that will give you plenty of time to get there.

in case you lost my number (949) 201.9190

ryan cepek

Grand theft is a felony crime in the United States defined as the theft of objects exceeding a certain monetary value.

Grand theft is committed when the money, labor, real or personal property stolen is valued at more than $400. Grand Theft can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony and is punishable by up to one year in county jail or 16 months in state prison, depending on the value of the goods stolen.

It is usually distinguished from petty theft where the value of the item taken is substantially lower in value. However, this distinction is not always the case. In the United States, for example, the theft of an automobile is usually considered Grand theft even if the vehicle is a salvage or scrap vehicle having no value or a very small value.

In the United States, the value necessary for a crime to rise from Petty to Grand theft can be as low as $100 depending on the jurisdiction, but is usually $200 or $1000. For instance, if property is in excess of a certain amount, then the charge would be raised to Grand Theft.[citation needed
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

t cant be about money!! start on page 13!! and remember when i was the little crying bitch? im just throwing it out there. i wont get into all the stuff that was wrong with my bike because it doesnt make a shit now. i just pointing this out. call it what you like. http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3737 and ryan it think your demands are aceptable. hell i was sooo pissed one time i had my wife call.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

aloha450x wrote:t cant be about money!! start on page 13!! and remember when i was the little crying bitch? im just throwing it out there. i wont get into all the stuff that was wrong with my bike because it doesnt make a shit now. i just pointing this out. call it what you like. http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3737 and ryan it think your demands are aceptable. hell i was sooo pissed one time i had my wife call.
what ever came about with the "dog hair" ? if you dont mind me asking
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

aloha450x wrote:t cant be about money!! start on page 13!! and remember when i was the little crying bitch? im just throwing it out there. i wont get into all the stuff that was wrong with my bike because it doesnt make a shit now. i just pointing this out. call it what you like. http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3737 and ryan it think your demands are aceptable. hell i was sooo pissed one time i had my wife call.
Oh come on dude you can't make a statement like that and not tell what was actually wrong with the bike or what was the point of bringing it up.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

nah no bother, but they are small things that were overlook and shouldnt have. left rad spicket not the same size as the modified head, no exhaust mount anywhere, silencer never shortened. andway water under the bridge. now it has a new owner. and i sold it for 2500 shipped. forks and shock and all. rads swingarm.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Another day with no call, no email or PM from Mike Fachar.

called mike fachar around 5 today on both cell and office left messages on both.

By far this has been the worst transaction experience i have been through.

who the hell treats customers like this?

Mike Fachar you are so fucked up for letting this get to this point, I have lost all respect for you. Did i treat you like this when i did your driveway, did i treat you like this when i loaned you and your wife a car for 5 weeks?

then why the fuck are you acting like i dont exist

Post by Exnav »

I really do hope this gets resolved.

Things won't ever be the same around here. Maybe that's a good thing, but I don't know.

Bridges are burnt it does appear. It's been a wake up call for sure in a lot of different ways. Peace.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Exnav wrote:
Things won't ever be the same around here. Maybe that's a good thing, but I don't know.

The same? No..... Better, Worse... Who knows...

El Diablo and The Magic Man