Saltwater as Fuel

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Saltwater as Fuel

Post by AlisoBob »

Friggin incredible.

Screw those towelheads , and their oil.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Thats very cool, but how much energy does it take to run the radio doohicky.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

It's great, trouble is the two biggest industries in the world are not gonna let it happen very easy. Oil and Medical corporations make billions of dollars off of what they do, and control the world, and it's governments. Pretty cool though, I wish him luck.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I wanted to give an example. Did you know that cannibus, pot, marijuana, was this countries biggest cash crop at one time? That is until plastic was invented. The company that invented it did something you and I can't do without going to jail, they lobbied the government. They had representatives do big favors for government officials, and in return the government bulled through a bill that made pot illegal. Why? Because hemp, pot, marijuana, was the biggest single competitor to plastic. Yes, it's true, hemp was made into rope(now plastic), cloth(plastic ie. nylon), the seed makes an incredible oil(what plastic is made of). But the bill didn't mention any of that, it said things like how smoking pot might make a black man look at a white woman twice. Now, many decades later, the manafacture of plastic and it's derivatives threatens to harm the environment. The logical way to eliminate the threat is to use natural items like hemp for food, fuel, and fiber, but do you think for one minute the billion dollar plastics industry is gonna allow that? Hell no, and it's the same for the auto, and medical industries. Using water for fuel was being done in the 1800's, and the technology if used today could eliminate the need for fossil fuels. Remember back 30 years ago when there was a gas crunch and cars were introduced that got 50 mpg? So how come 3 decades have gone bye and the most efficient cars like Hondas and the like only get 30 or maybe 35 mpg? Because the oil industry pays alot of money to keep them that way. Sure, because of public pressure they allow the introduction of some alternative fuel vehicles, and they work darn good, so why not make all Chevy or Honda vehicles run on that clean burning stuff? I think we all know the answer to that question. In summary it is my opinion that cars could run on water tommarrow if not for the incredible power of the oil industry, and before this inventor is able to market his invention the inventor will get bought out and his idea will dissapear.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:Friggin incredible.

Screw those towelheads , and their oil.
Good now you can stand up for something worth fighting for.

Good luck buddy.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

A friend of mine shot that over to me a few months ago
I think its fricken really cool