To "times are hard" ZETTNORCAL

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
97af

To "times are hard" ZETTNORCAL

Post by 97af »

Hey Ryan.....
Thanks...For nothing. Hope you never need anything from me because you're gonna be SOL. Hope you got your "sweetest deal for me" deal.
Your're a real stand up guy..........
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, A TRUE friend will be sitting next to saying, DAMN THAT WAS FUN"
MICK

Post by MICK »

...a positive experience then? :wink:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
britincali

Post by britincali »

More info please.....
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

another scammer, or misunderstanding ? need more info
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

No Scam at all He's just pissed he did'nt get it

I AM FLAT OUT BROKE and need money The last thing I want to do is sell my bike so if I could sell somthing and still keep my bike. That was the first option. I did I sold the E line stator and still kept my bike.

Sombody local and a good friend with a 500 traded me his Black Boysen cover and $300 for the stator and headlight.

97AF you simply said you wanted it. But never said how much you would have given for it. Then this deal came between me and my friend.

Sorry I have hurt any feelings

Ryan
britincali

Post by britincali »

Sounds fair enough to me :?
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
97af

Post by 97af »

britincali wrote:More info please.....
100hp honda wrote:another scammer, or misunderstanding ? need more info
No,I dont think a scammer and not a misunderstanding. Its just I'm a little pissed off. I was first to
to say I'd
take both the CRF-X light and coil without even asking how much he'd like along with a slew of brand new of his choice ignition covers.The money isnt a biggie and
I would have gave him what
ever he would of asked $ wise.I sent my home # via PM to him immediatly along with asking him for his # seeing times are so tough,I'd
call him on my dime
to iron out the details. I
also sent him an e-mail to his e-mail acct. I open my e-mail after I walk in the door from the boys wrestling practice and there is a e-mail to my e-mail acct saying he didnt get the e-mail I sent and had sold the light and the coil.In the big scheme of things,not really the biggest problem I've got going right now its just I would never do anybody like that and I figured it would'nt happen now....Guess I was wrong....
ZETTNORCAL wrote: the sweetest deal for me WINS.
Ryan
There you go.Thats how he rolls around here.
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, A TRUE friend will be sitting next to saying, DAMN THAT WAS FUN"
MICK

Post by MICK »

Sounds like you need a used D755 tire & Motion Pro T2 clutch cable to smooth things over :birthday:

ZERO cost to you...
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... php?t=5517
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
97af

Post by 97af »

MICK wrote:Sounds like you need a used D755 tire & Motion Pro T2 clutch cable to smooth things over :birthday:

ZERO cost to you...
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... php?t=5517
Mick,you're a good man. I'm good though. :cool:
ridin4fun

Post by ridin4fun »

I don't have a dog in this hunt, and 97af, I'm sorry you didn't end up with the goods. However, for what it's worth, I would like to say that I've bought from Ryan on two occasions, and both times he shipped quickly, provided a tracking number, and the parts arrived on time in as good or better condition than he described them at a fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.