MPS - AGAIN

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

AUSSIECR500AF wrote:There is always one in the crowd. Balaclava, the decals were designed by myself. MPS had nothing to do with it. My rational behind the design was as follows.
Its my bike, i own it, so I can put whatever I want on it. Its that simple really!!!!!!. It doesn't show in the picture, but there is a C at the end of the AF. You cant see it because the font color is white.... :D

As for trademarks etc......, well, while you spend time online looking for this "so called" trademark, I will be on the track looking for the next double to clear.

Lets be real now. The 500 community is small to say the least. We are a family bonded by the very fact that NOTHING is better than a Honda CR500, modified or not, Irrespective of who/how it was built. Using a little commonesense, rationality would dictate that MOST people looking to purchase a 500AF would buy based on an educated choice. Its definately not an impulse desicion. This being said, when people come up and enquire about "getting their hands on an AF", I recommend MPS, SERVICE HONDA and TeemTrouble. Why? Because they build quality bikes. Its then up to the customer to decide who to go with. Many factors are taken into consideration apart from the quality, variables such as customer service, costs, history, people's opinions etc.........

So in short, a CR500AF is the bike (in my opinion only). SERVICE HONDA, MPS or Teemtrouble is the brand for which it stands on. I think 99% of people on this site realise this and worry about other pressing issues such as "where to ride next", or, "what is the latest bling I can throw on my bike"

Happy and safe riding to all.
one in the crowd eh? you think i meant anything personal? this is the AF section and shit gets tossed around here...I guess i just thought mps put the decals on the bike for some reason, i'm sorry i jumped the gun. The graphics look cool bro, ease off the exclamations though...

I had a Gen 3 450 for over a year now, hit a jump i shouldn't have and destroyed my ankle...i still can't even come close to walking properly...i like to read up on things like cr500 gossip between your beloved mps or S/H, and how DIY people (like my self) build their bikes and it's because i have alot of time on my god damn hands. personally i don't think either of them come close to TTM bikes (and neither does anyone on this site, except the people with mps bikes) and putting mikes companys name beside them is actually kind of offensive because there is no way mps bikes are even close to the same quality...

Don't try and convince yourself of that neither...

If your educated choice was actually well researched, you would have a ttm bike.

Have fun riding, but one thing you shouldn't do on this site is tell people who have built bikes on their own that they should ride more then they reasearch...you don't have any fuckin clue how much anyone rides...

Btw aussie buddy, in Canada there is shit called snow it kind of makes riding right now extremely difficult...keep on educating yourself it's doing you real well...
MICK

Post by MICK »

Aww...there's that Banned forum love I'm talking about...
Hey fuck you Aussie and fuck that peice of shit MPS bike you came in on! Don't pull that bullshit with us and try and make us believe you enjoy that thing. You obviously fucked up when you bought an MPS...mistakes happen. You should probably go ahead and part with it if anybody will buy something built as poorly as that. If anyone sees that thing around they're going to be damn thankfull they ride a fourstroke instead...
Balaclava wrote:i don't think either of them come close to TTM bikes (and neither does anyone on this site, except the people with mps bikes) and putting mikes companys name beside them is actually kind of offensive because there is no way mps bikes are even close to the same quality...

Don't try and convince yourself of that neither...

If your educated choice was actually well researched, you would have a ttm bike.
X1,000,000 what he said!!!
:roast:
Now go eat a dick!

TTM :urock:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

MICK wrote:Things done a little differently...but I don't see anything that doesn't look fun about it. No fancy heat treating or musuem quality welds but it looks like a hell-of-a-good time to me! :ride: :whoop:

Glad members are giving AUSSIE a thumbs up for a nice 500AF instead of shoveling shit on him because it's a MPS :roll: Afterall, he could be riding a 450...
:? :? :? :? :?
britincali

Post by britincali »

I think it looks bitchin :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AUSSIECR500AF

Post by AUSSIECR500AF »

[quote="MICK"] Don't pull that bullshit with us and try and make us believe you enjoy that thing.

Guess there is two in the crowd now.

I am amazed at how you use the term "us". Sounds like you speak on behalf of the majority yet you are the minority. In saying this, we need minority minded individuals on this site to keep it interesting and challenging.

Definately like to sit and have a beer with the minorities over a camp fire. Would make for some interesting discussions.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

Mick is trying to be sarcastic with the people who only support one builder,
i think that 90% of people around here support
all kind of builders (i hope)

As i said i support Service Honda,MPS,TTM and joe "the chinese welder"(if exist) and not necessary in that order
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
AUSSIECR500AF

Post by AUSSIECR500AF »

[quote="Balaclavayou think i meant anything personal?

Nothing I say nor being said is taken personally. Nothing beats "taking the piss" out of each other. Bring it on I say.

Canadian mate, we have snow too. Its white and falls from the sky. It would be extremely difficult to ride when you wear ballerina outfits. Try wearing the real stuff and you will be amazed how warm and dry it is. This would explain why you ranted and raved on like a little bitch in your last post, Shrinkage does effect the mind. :lol:
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Wow this went down hill in a hurry. :hiding:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

Exnav wrote:Wow this went down hill in a hurry. :hiding:
And super lame if you ask me. :roll:
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

south central hoon wrote:
Exnav wrote:Wow this went down hill in a hurry. :hiding:
And super lame if you ask me. :roll:

X's a big 2! WTF Over!
AUSSIECR500AF

Post by AUSSIECR500AF »

I can't agree more. Lets stick to what we know best. 500's.
MICK

Post by MICK »

AUSSIECR500AF wrote: Canadian mate, we have snow too. Its white and falls from the sky. It would be extremely difficult to ride when you wear ballerina outfits. Try wearing the real stuff and you will be amazed how warm and dry it is. This would explain why you ranted and raved on like a little bitch in your last post, Shrinkage does effect the mind. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao:
I don't know!! I thought that was one of the wittiest comebacks I've ever read. If I was drinking something I'd a choked to death...
xtremeslide wrote:Mick is trying to be sarcastic with the people who only support one builder
:applaud: Was it that obvious?
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

xtremeslide wrote:Mick is trying to be sarcastic with the people who only support one builder
:applaud: Was it that obvious?[/quote]

Yes!!!!!

It was a misunderstand with Aussie reply :oops: :oops: ,sorry
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

AUSSIECR500AF wrote:[quote="Balaclavayou think i meant anything personal?

Nothing I say nor being said is taken personally. Nothing beats "taking the piss" out of each other. Bring it on I say.

Canadian mate, we have snow too. Its white and falls from the sky. It would be extremely difficult to ride when you wear ballerina outfits. Try wearing the real stuff and you will be amazed how warm and dry it is. This would explain why you ranted and raved on like a little bitch in your last post, Shrinkage does effect the mind. :lol:

you want to take the piss out of me? i bet you would...you take georges piss all the time don't you, you probably let him piss on you from across the room...hey, while your taking the piss out of me could you suck my $#%& as well? cause i'll make it snow on your face...

sorry everyone :roll:
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Yawn............
AUSSIECR500AF

Post by AUSSIECR500AF »

Maybe its best you remain in the closet. This site is not suitable for those who seek gay relationships.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AUSSIECR500AF wrote:Maybe its best you remain in the closet. This site is not suitable for those who seek gay relationships.
X2
britincali

Post by britincali »

To quote mr lewis....

"I feel the love!"

:lmao:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

I think some people need to wash the sand out of there pussy. :lol: :lol:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

the average joe working out his back yard built this. hands down the best chassis ive seen to date. just shows how the little guy can run with the BIG DAWGS :cool: , wether it be S/H, TTM, MPS or anyone else

big dollar S/h :shock: :itsok:

xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

big dollar S/h :shock: :itsok:

Image[/quote]

Totally agree this welds doesn't worth all those $$$$$$$$$ IMO

i expect a better work for 10.000$
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
MICK

Post by MICK »

100hp honda wrote:just shows how the little guy can run with the BIG DAWGS :cool: , wether it be S/H, TTM, MPS or anyone else
But the reality is we're all small fish in this industry. SH, TTM and MPS are not big dawgs what-so-ever. They're black sheep. Have you ever been to Service Honda? I have...let me tell you there is NOTHING "big dawg" about that business! It's a tiny ass dealership. The place is a little bigger than my garage :lol: I'm sure Mike builds his bikes in his shop / garage as well...as I wouldn't doubt George does too. Everybody is small fry in this biz. SH has done the most to bring this community out of the closet and into this sport's watchfull eye. And I don't doubt for a moment that TTM won't become a familiar name on the track / trail either. He's just gotta put his time in the industry and get his name out. These "big dawgs" we speak of are weekend warriors like us. Just another Joe. Any number of us could do AJs job, and many have clearly expressed they could do it better. Why then has nobody filled his shoes?
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

All this beef simply because i asked about aussie's decals... :lol:

it was fun anyways...BTW i got all the sand out of my cooch last night so i should be good to go...plus this site needed some action it's been a little bit slow here lately...

Aussie not all builders love each other...bob and AJ have been going back an forth for like 5 years or something, everyone talks shit...Holding everyone in this community's hand isn't the way i go about things...I simply asked you about your decals and why they said ''AF'' on them...Your bike is nice, i said that in my first post...anyways have fun riding man...That IS all that matters in the long run...peace.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Balaclava wrote:bob and AJ have been going back an forth for like 5 years or something
No, for 3 years I have been asking AJ when he planes to upgrade his assembly, fit, and finish.

He still has not answered this basic question.

I suppose that means "never".

???
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

can someone make an emoticon for KICKING A DEAD HORSE!!!! :roll: