ever wish you could get a do over?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
rabbit

ever wish you could get a do over?

Post by rabbit »

Deputy John (not his real name) was working the beach / pier by himself on a Friday night. Typical stuff, drunks, fights etc......

As he was walking though the parking lot he comes across a young man seated in a car bent over. Deputy John thinks he has caught a car thief in the act. His first act was to call for cover and at the same time move to a better position to keep the bad guy from getting away. When he moved Deputy John saw what was really going on, unfortunately his mouth was already in gear but he brain had just not caught up...........

Just so you under stand the radio transmission which I copied verbatim from the dispatch record I need to define a few things

71P2=Deputy's unit number/ call sign
11-51 is code for pedestrian contact of a subject/s possible criminal activity
code cover= emergency cover/ help needed.
10851=cali vehicle code violation for auto theft
Code 4= everything is ok

ok we pick can it up from there:

Deputy: 71p2 (excited and garbled)
Dispatch: 71p2 go ahead
Deputy: 71p2, I have a possible 10851 in progress at IB Pier lot. Brown Toyota plate # &*^*%, start me another unit.
Dispatch: 71p3c cover 71p2 at IB pier possible 10851 in progress
Deputy: 71p3 104 en-route, 71p1 and 70psc will be en-route as well
Deputy: 71p2 give me emergency traffic I’m 1151 on the subject. White male adult, 18-22, brown hair, white tee shirt, in driver’s. ……..garbled….yelling….garbled…….

Deputy: 71p2 code cover ……..garbled……what the…. aww sh#$ he’s masturbating…dam it……
Deputy 71p2 never mind I’m code 4.

Somedays you just can't get anything right
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:lmao:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Do Overs? I got one.... Blue Thunder is ( was) the fastest naturally aspirated vehicle in the world, period.

September 5, 2007 Blue Report:

As you all know by now, the Blue Thunder Air Racing Team suffered a devastating blow with the loss of Blue Thunder in a sage brush fire after an aborted take off on Labor Day, September 3, 2007. The decision to abort was based on an instrumentation failure. In the attempt to stop, the brakes over heated and became minimally effective. Standing beside her, watching Blue Thunder burn up was the most heart wrenching time of our lives. Blue Thunder may not have had a heartbeat but she had a soul, and the blood, sweat, and love that so many people have put into her made her something more than an inanimate object. The outpouring of condolences has been overwhelming, coming from thousands of Blue Thunder’s fans, friends, sponsors, competitors, and supporters. Many from sources we don’t know.

The question is, what is next for the Blue Thunder Crew? The crew and I have never looked back, never stopped, never given up, always supported any racing team when asked for help as well as all the Thunder Mustangs. So that is how things are going to continue. Thunder Storm 2007 is still on as well as 2008.

In the coming days and weeks we will be consulting with our friends and sponsors to clearly define a plan for the next Thunder Mustang. We are asking all of our fans and sponsors to stay with us as we go forward with our next project which will be a benefit for us all.

Thank you for your continued support,

John Parker

Blue Thunder Air Racing

The National Aeronautics Association (NAA) has named Blue Thunder’s speed record runs at Marysville, CA last year one of the Most Memorable Records of 2005. The NAA highlighted the C1c 15/25km world speed record of 376.18 mph, besting the old record by 76 mph. Once again we would like to thank Brain Utley, Art Greenfield, and everyone at the National Aeronautic Association, along with all those involved with the Golden West Fly-in for making those record runs possible.