WTF!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
teemtrubble

WTF!

Post by teemtrubble »

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obamas-balls.htm

Just a reminder�if you haven’t already read about it�

Obama Snubs Nation's Heroes, Becomes the First President to Skip Ball Honoring Medal of Honor Recipients in Over 50 Years

Barack Obama may have stumbled over his words briefly during his inauguration, but he made an even bigger blunder later Tuesday evening. The newly sworn-in President opted not to appear at what should have been one of the most important Balls on his agenda that evening - The Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball. The Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball was begun in 1953 for President Dwight Eisenhower's inauguration. The event recognized recipients of the Medal of Honor, the nation's highest military award. There were 48 Medal of Honor recipients in attendance, who were undoubtedly disappointed by the Commander-in-Chief's failure to show. Over the past 56 years and 14 inaugurations, no President has skipped this event - until now. The Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball is sponsored by the American Legion, and co-sponsored by 13 other veteran's service organizations, including those such as the Paralyzed Veterans of America and the Military Order of the Purple Heart. Instead of attending this ball honoring our nation's heroes, Obama was busy making stops at 10 other official balls. Obama and his wife's first stop was at the Neighborhood Ball. From there they went to the Home State Ball for Illinois and Hawaii , the Commander-in-Chief Ball, the Youth Inaugural Ball, and the Home State Ball for Delaware and Pennsylvania . They finished off the night with brief appearances at the Mid-Atlantic, Western, Midwest , Eastern, and Southern regional Balls. Celebrities were a plenty at the balls, with Stevie Wonder, Shakira, Mary. J. Blige, Faith Hill, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine, will.i.am, Sting, Mariah Carey, and Leonardo DiCaprio in attendance at the Neighborhood Ball. In addition, the other nine balls also featured a star-studded lineup including Kanye West and Kid Rock at the Youth Ball, Marc Anthony at the Western Ball, and Cheryl Crow at the Western Ball. It was the party without all of the celebrities that Obama skipped. The very people who he sought to have support him during his candidacy and campaign, who have fought to protect this country, were snubbed in favor of publicity and the opportunity to rub shoulders - yet again - with the out-of-touch Hollywood elite.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:twisted:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Obama, your # "1" in my book....
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Post by LAYNFRM »

he skipped it because he doesn't give a shit. his puppeteer told him he didn't have to go
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

How the cocksucker made it past this day.... I'll never know.

Exnav

Post by Exnav »

I find it ironic that Obama now wears a US Flag lapel pin.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
britincali

Post by britincali »

I think its funny hes beein in office a week and hasnt murdered anyone yet but you guys are all over him, did you guys all forget about the retarded guy that killed thousands and cost this place trillions already???
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

huge bummer. the story doesn't say where the ball was held. I hope there is an explanation. Maybe it was in Fresno or something. can't imagine how difficult it must be to schedule all of these events.

still super sad to see who got left out.

BOB, what event is that photo from?
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

At least that retard had a sack this one wants to have lunch with our enemies.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

south central hoon wrote:huge bummer. the story doesn't say where the ball was held. I hope there is an explanation. Maybe it was in Fresno or something. can't imagine how difficult it must be to schedule all of these events.

C'mon Jeff you can't tell me you've never seen that fucking picture or heard the story or him taking the American flag off of his campaign plane?
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
britincali

Post by britincali »

teemtrubble wrote:At least that retard had a sack this one wants to have lunch with our enemies.
I take it you never hear the saying "keep your friends close but your enimies closer" :?

Theres a big difference between being impared and having sack, think of it as maddison vs robbie knevil :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

teemtrubble wrote:
south central hoon wrote:huge bummer. the story doesn't say where the ball was held. I hope there is an explanation. Maybe it was in Fresno or something. can't imagine how difficult it must be to schedule all of these events.

C'mon Jeff you can't tell me you've never seen that fucking picture or heard the story or him taking the American flag off of his campaign plane?
That was one of the 'kickers' - oh wait that's right...it didn't make the news....so no one saw it. Kinda like the birth certificate issue. A tiny blip was on Fox, never to be heard from again.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

south central hoon

teemtrubble wrote:

I guess I missed it. Is there a link?
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Your right the problem is Obama is impaired and doesn't have a spine he'll do the same shit as Clinton, Carter and the rest of them and fuck that up to.

I didn't vote for him but, he's my President I've said that and I'm waiting to see him deliver on his promises but, this is one thing I would expect him to "Honor" the men and women who severed our country and made it possible for him to get where he is. Regardless of his fucking schedule!

Fuck Maddison, Knevil and You too for all I fucking care and the retard and his Dad would't have missed this "Honored event"
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

:applaud: ImageImage
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Fuckin' Liar
south central hoon

I firmly believe that anyone of the politicians that makes it to high office is a "Fuckin' Liar". no argument here.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

teemtrubble wrote:Your right the problem is Obama is impaired and doesn't have a spine he'll do the same shit as Clinton, Carter and the rest of them and fuck that up to.

I didn't vote for him but, he's my President I've said that and I'm waiting to see him deliver on his promises but, this is one thing I would expect him to "Honor" the men and women who severed our country and made it possible for him to get where he is. Regardless of his fucking schedule!

Fuck Maddison, Knevil and You too for all I fucking care and the retard and his Dad would't have missed this "Honored event"
x2
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

south central hoon wrote:I firmly believe that anyone of the politicians that makes it to high office is a "Fuckin' Liar". no argument here.

Absolutely.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

Politicians sucks everywhere!!!!!!!!!

You guys have now a president like our prime minister

it's unbelievable that a person like the president of the U.S. was touching his balls during the national anthem...even thinking how patriotic you are

sorry but that makes me LOL,NO WORRIES in 3 years and few months you'll could change him...........or not.............maybe he'll do "awesome" things like our prick (welcome to the club)

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
redrider

Post by redrider »

Come on guys, if thebama went to honor the people that we owe this land to he wouldn't have been able to make it to the mtv inaguration ball. duh.

I'll take a guy that's held in the sheeple's opinion as a "retard" with good intentions over this guy any day. Its hard to believe that this guy is head of the land he doesn't salute or give a damn about why we have it. What a piece of shit.
I'd rather be hauling ass
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

teemtrubble wrote:Your right the problem is Obama is impaired and doesn't have a spine he'll do the same shit as Clinton, Carter and the rest of them and fuck that up to.

Mike he is honoring the people that severed our country.
MICK

Post by MICK »

I just love that everybody he appoints to his cabinet are criminals. Often times violating the very laws their position is meant to enforce!! What a cluster fuck :roll:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?