Hey guys what do you think about it?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
xtremeslide

Hey guys what do you think about it?

Post by xtremeslide »

O.k i have a YZ 250 that i'm selling,i want to sell it for $ for make my work of art,but a guy offered me a KTM 250 2000,cylinder,piston and rod crapped,if i accept the swap i'll have to repair it and sell again but i could earn 800$ more or less,+the waiting time of sell it,i'm selling the YZ for 1800$)i put the advert 2 days ago,what do you think about and what you'll do in my position?(imagine that YZ is yours)
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

Keep the Yamaha this will lead to less headache. I believe the KTM might be harder to sell people still fear what they don't know. Anyways good luck.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

mike hunt wrote:Keep the Yamaha this will lead to less headache. I believe the KTM might be harder to sell people still fear what they don't know. Anyways good luck.
KTM is more easy to sell 'cos it's an enduro with lights,etc,etc..and market is more wide here and sheeps look for things like that, but it's true that keep yamaha YZ for sell is less headache :lol:
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

Well here in Cold ass Canada the KTM is a harder sell Might be different where you live. :wink:
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

mike hunt wrote:Well here in Cold ass Canada the KTM is a harder sell Might be different where you live. :wink:
Even in Europe is harder to sell differents marks E.G. i have a Husqvarna TE 610 also for sell in SPAIN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT ,"Only new models"
but in germany is easy to sell ,it's depends of fashions and countries...
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Mike, theres a waiting list of guys who want to buy my lil cuz's KTMs when they're available.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

Thats good but around here we don't have to many KTM bikes.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

where are ya?
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

It's like that...for my it's a crap but some people found it a real enduro,"i'll
use it for buy the bread on sat mornings no more" by the way checking this is a 98 .....i thinkl????????????????''

By xtremeslide
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

Two post oooooopss,my coordination skills are........ :buddies: