Dealership/Airline Morons

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
kkvslayer

Dealership/Airline Morons

Post by kkvslayer »

So when i bought my 99 cr125 to do my convert,The guy had it listed as "the head and piston are busted and need repair"So right away I called & ordered a complete piston assembly and a head from a dealership in Hayriver,came in today everything but no piston ring,wtf is a piston good for with no ring,called but they were busy,I'm gonna rag on there ass after,as for Firstair they had that bike for almost a month and a half now,the guy I bought it from dropped it off at the airport with the engine,pipe,carb,mounts and stuff in a box along with the roller,it was continually bumped off then last week there was a freighter coming in they told me it would be on there,got the box of engine parts & no bike,so I called them up they said when they were loading the plane they couldn't find the bike :evil: so anyways today I heard there was a freighter coming tonight called them up to see if it would be on there,they bumped it off for foodmail :evil: :evil: :evil: ,there is 2 grocerie stores full of food in town and they gotta bump my bike off,I'm so pissed right now,the way things are going for me I don't even think I'll be able to have a AF before the snow comes this year,I still gotta sell the 125 engine shop for a 500 engine(I chose not to trade for my old 86 engine)then wait for the 500 engine to come in before I can even start anything,its gonna be a looooooong winter for me man :x :x :x
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

bummer, sorry dude...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
nobrakesbill

Post by nobrakesbill »

Holy Cow dude, I just looked at a map to see where you lived. That is up there man no wonder you're having problems getting your bike. That sucks. How much riding is there around you? and How much of the year can you ride due to weather?. Since you live in the Land of fattened fish do you work in the fishing industry?

Bill.
'86 CR 500
'97 CR 500
'00 CR 500
'08 CRF 150R
'73 AJS 250 Stormer
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Ice Road Truckers??
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Ya its pretty far north,beautiful country,ride anywhere you want,no noise resrictions,ya could register your shit but its not enforced,just ride.I was using my 86 as my transportation around town,you can ride for about 4 months of the year,june till september,then its sled time,I do some fishing/hunting,theres arctic char,lake trout,cod,narwhales,beluga whales,cariboo,polarbears if you go about 60 miles north of here,grizzlys about 80 miles south,wolves,wolverines.foxes.I actually work as a Observer/Communicator at the airport,I do surface weather observations and communicate with aircraft via VHF radio when they are inbound or outbound from my station,we got a 4400 x 100ft gravel airstrip.we get 2 scheduled airlines in here daily so its not so bad,The northern store in town just expanded so theres a shit load of foodmail coming in everyday and they keep bumping my bike off the flights,when I bought my 86 from edmonton it was here a week later,just shitty timing with the store expansion I guess,the ice road doesn't make it all the way up here,it ends at the diamond mines a couple hundred miles southwest of here
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

kkvslayer wrote:Ya its pretty far north.... the ice road doesn't make it all the way up here,it ends at the diamond mines a couple hundred miles southwest of here
I thought he was kidding about the Ice Road.
Wow, you're way up there. :shock:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

Mad Dog wrote:
kkvslayer wrote:Ya its pretty far north.... the ice road doesn't make it all the way up here,it ends at the diamond mines a couple hundred miles southwest of here
I thought he was kidding about the Ice Road.
Wow, you're way up there. :shock:
Now thats what you call North Country!
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh