NObama

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
hoofarted

NObama

Post by hoofarted »

Found this an interesting read...

http://www.dontvoteobama.net/

Now why is it we only hear one side on the "news"?
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

this guy scares the shit out of me
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

did you see this on the news....too funny

http://cgi.ebay.com/Curious-Obama-08-T- ... dZViewItem
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Thats a fricken really nice looking boat when we heading out ?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

lewisclan wrote:this guy scares the shit out of me
+1 :shock:
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

lewisclan wrote:Thats a fricken really nice looking boat when we heading out ?
she lives full time in havasu...you ever get that way?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

although I live in Yucca I havent been out to the river in a long time
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

j...if you get up that way let me know.....it fits 10 with seats to spare so there's room for the clan
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Cool
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

oh ya lets stick to the topic........FUQ OBAMA :lol:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Almost any one is better than Hilary until this guy surfaced now the Democrats have two fukin idiots running for President!

If you call Hillary Clinton's campaign office the recording say's to hear this message in another language press 2 and it's Barrack Hussein Obama voice saying "It's just words!"
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Quote of the week from Sir Charles Barkley ( for those of you that don't
know, he's a former basketball NBA All star that is a sports commentator
and is extraordinarily funny and should run for office with this
in-sight) ... :

"Poor People have been voting for Democrats for the last 50 years
..............and them dumbass's are still poor."

......'nuff said.

:wink:
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

AlisoBob wrote:Quote of the week from Sir Charles Barkley ( for those of you that don't
know, he's a former basketball NBA All star that is a sports commentator
and is extraordinarily funny and should run for office with this
in-sight) ... :

"Poor People have been voting for Democrats for the last 50 years
..............and them dumbass's are still poor."

......'nuff said.

Hell yeah I like Sir Charles even more now.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

More from Charles......

I don't care what people think. people are stupid.

I don't know what that gas is made of, but it can't smell any worse than Ernie Johnson 's gym bag.

I don't think of myself as giving interviews. I just have conversations. That gets me in trouble.

I know I'm never as good or bad as one single performance. I've never believed in my critics or my worshippers, and I've always been able to leave the game at the arena.

I love New York City; I've got a gun.

I think that the team that wins game five will win the series. Unless we lose game five.

I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids.

If I weren't earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming.

If somebody hits you with an object you should beat the hell out of them.

Kids are great. That's one of the best things about our business, all the kids you get to meet. It's a shame they have to grow up to be regular people and come to the games and call you names.

My family got all over me because they said Bush is only for the rich people. Then I reminded them, 'Hey, I'm rich motherfucker!'.

My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.

Poor people cannot rely on the government to come to help you in times of need. You have to get your education. Then nobody can control your destiny.

Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a while.

Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train.

The main thing to do is relax and let your talent do the work.

The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not.

These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it.

This place? Nothing positive. OK, I want to say something positive. It's positively a dump.

We don't need refs, but I guess white guys need something to do.

You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Those are all good.
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it."

One of my favorites.
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
MICK

Post by MICK »

Shit Osama AND Hillary scare the crap out of me! I'm starting to kick myself in the nuts for re-enlisting last year :doh: I might want out of this business if either Democrat is my Commander in Chief.

Regardless who gets elected into office, I know we can all just hunker down and weather out this shit storm that's gonna follow. Look at it this way, at least we aren't going to have BOTH of those stupid motherfuckers in the White House!!

........What a minute??? :yikes:
You have got to be kidding me! This just isn't fair.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

From an Air Force buddy of mine....

A pilot's perspective on Obama

,,,,,,,,,,DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT?
HIS FATHER WAS A BLACK AFRICAN MUSLIM FROM KENYA.

WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN FAMILY.

HIS MOTHER WAS A WHITE AMERICAN ATHEIST FROM KANSAS.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS AMERICAN FAMILY?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER WHEN HE WAS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD AND WENT BACK TO AFRICA BY WAY OF HARVARD UNIVERSITY. HOW? WAS HIS FATHER WEALTHY?

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND THEN MOVED TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS ENROLLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL.

WHEN HE REACHED HIGH SCHOOL AGE HIS MOTHER SENT HIM TO HAWAII TO BE WITH HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS AND HE WAS PUT INTO AN EXPENSIVE PRIVATE SCHOOL. HE LATER WENT TO HARVARD UNIVERSITY. HOW? WERE HIS GRANDPARENTS RICH?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION HOUSE OBTAINED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUNDRAISER. HOW?

HE 'WORKED' AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO. HE HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB OR RECEIVED A PAY CHECK THAT WAS NOT GOVERNMENT-FUNDED AND/OR TAYPAYER SUPPORTED.

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POSITION, NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDES; ON-THE-JOB TRAINING WON'T CUT IT.

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS 'AFRICAN HERITAGE' (A FATHER WHO GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER).

WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS 'WHITE HERITAGE'? (A MOTHER WHO FLAUNTED CONVENTION AND DID NOT BELIEVE IN GOD).

SOME MIGHT THINK THERE WAS NOT MUCH TO BE PROUD OF EITHER WAY.

HE BELONGS, AND HAS BELONGED FOR OVER 20 YEARS, TO AN 'AFRO-CENTRIC' CHURCH IN CHICAGO THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S PERCEIVED FAULTS. (INCLUDING CREATING THE AIDs VIRUS IN ORDER TO INFLICT IT ON AFRICANS).

HE REPEATEDLY WHITEWASHES THE PASTOR, HIS CHURCH AND THE MEMBERS WHO CHEERED AFTER HEARING VITRIOLIC TIRADES AGAINST AMERICA.

HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN.

YEAH, RIGHT ! !

DURING HIS VERY BRIEF TIME IN THE UNITED STATES SENATE HE HAS MANAGED TO AMASS THE NUMBER ONE ULTRA-LIBERAL VOTING RECORD OUT OF THE ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS.

HE HAS VOTED CONSISTENTLY FOR BIGGER GOVERNMENT AND HIGHER TAXES. HE HAS VOTED FOR BIG ENTITLEMENTS AND LEGISLATION THAT WOULD SEVERELY CURTAIL AMERICA'S ABILITY TO FIGHT TERRORISM AND TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS AND OUR NATIONAL INTERESTS AROUND THE WORLD.

BUT, HE IS A GOOD ORATOR. ISN'T THAT A COMFORT?

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW WELL HE COULD UNITE THE COUNTRY.

I THINK THE TRUTH IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR NEW CHIEF PILOT!

HE
HAS NEVER FLOWN AN AIRPLANE, IN FACT HE HAS NEVER EVEN SAT IN THE COCKPIT, BUT HE SAYS HE HAS RIDDEN ON PLANES BEFORE. WE ARE SURE HE WILL GUIDE US SAFELY THROUGH THE STORMS WE MAY ENCOUNTER ON THIS FLIGHT.

PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE STORY ABOUT THE WOLF HIDING IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, SO HE CAN DESTROY THEM FROM WITH-IN? THE HAND WRITING IS ON THE WALL; DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES TO SEE IT ?

THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR THIS GUY!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Explain to me how Turbo Bitch ( Hillary) can make statement after statement DURING her campaign that Obama has no experience, no qualifications, has taken the wrong stance on many issues..... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Now?

Turbo Bitch wrote:"Today, as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate him on the victory he has won and the extraordinary race he has run. I endorse him and throw my full support behind him. And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Barack Obama as you have for me."
So? She now supports someone who eariler she said would harm America if elected?

I'm moving to the Moon, on the first Spaceship out...
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

HaHaHa. Very true. Stupid bitch - she figures if she can't beat him, join him.

If he does win I wonder how long it will take someone with a 50 cal to take him out. Pretty impressive range on those rifles...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

hoofarted wrote:HaHaHa. Very true. Stupid bitch - she figures if she can't beat him, join him.

If he does win I wonder how long it will take someone with a 50 cal to take him out. Pretty impressive range on those rifles...
I've been waiting for the oil company CEOs to get the same treatment... I think all the good ol' boys who had some balls are gone, and all they left behind were emo obama voters swayed by some assfuck liberal teacher, who if he knew anythign wouldn't be teaching kids bullshit!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

"HE HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB OR RECEIVED A PAY CHECK THAT WAS NOT GOVERNMENT-FUNDED AND/OR TAXPAYER SUPPORTED"

And how far back would one have to go to find a former pres. that didn't?

Obama just may get in. The Shepole are tried of the so called war which has not be Constitutionaly declared. The repubs have egg all over there face for what? Because Saddam would not take US dollars for oil and would only except Euros and/or Gold in exchange. Yeah, mess with the Federal Reserve and you sign your death certificate. Wish I could have a million dollar debt and not be held responible for it. Well.... not really. But you get the point.

Should he get in, I see him being Reganised. In that Regan wasn't playing to the tune of the elitists and was shot by whats its name, funny how the caliber of the bullet didn't match the gun that was recovered. :idea:

I would like to see a NON-attorney, non experianced get in. Some sanity may acctually come about.

I'm not voting. It wouldn't matter anyway because the vote is based on the total delagates from the Electorial College. A few State have made law to base the results on the popular vote. Good for them.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

The Shepole are tried of the so called war which has not be Constitutionaly declared
Well true but get ready for part two, within the next 18 months America will be at war with Iran. Israel will make sure of that.

It is a shame voting is pointless.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

I point out that elections aren’t actually going to solve the problem the candidates promise to solve. We’ll never get out of this hole by trying to elect a savior. Rather, we need to understand that the government can’t save us, and get off our asses and do it ourselves.
http://www.thelibertypapers.org/

The political elite want you to focus on the irrelevancies while the big questions go un-answered....
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

redrocket190 wrote: The political elite want you to focus on the irrelevancies while the big questions go un-answered....
A paid for by the next generation...

:evil:

Good points Mike.