Greetings

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
4Z

Greetings

Post by 4Z »

Hola folks! My name is Lynn, I live in Western Washington state. I am a two-stroke addict. My leaf blower is ported. Is there any hope? Dr Mike at the Teem Trubble hospital recommended a AF conversion. I hope it will help.
Thank you and take care.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Dr. Mike will save your life...

Thanks for dropping in, I'm sure the other Pac Nor West Hoons will chime in...
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Welcome aboard
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Where do you ride 4Z?
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Hello and welcome! :clink:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

What's up Lynn? Took you long enough to introduce yourself! Oh yeah and I'm still waiting for my "30mm Low Density Uranium Rounds"
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Hi!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

welcome aboard.. this is an awsome place. ilived in yakima for a few years when i was a little kid.. washington was cool.. very wet but cool
Jay

I break stuff
4Z

Post by 4Z »

WOW!!!!
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Makes a fella feel right at home.

I am riding sleds right now, steep and deep. Been away from bikes for 15 years until last summer since growing up in UT. Son and I ride Beverly, Easton trails and Capitol Forest. he got a XR100 for xmas as he out-grew his 80. http://community.webshots.com/user/4zsnow here is my projects page to tell a little more about myself.

Mike, Your perscription, once filled, will be taken as directed. The ammo is on back order.....LOL
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Back order! Damn it!!!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Whats up, welcome aboard bro.
Thats some nice port work on the coated cyl. on the other thread do you do that work on CR500`s

I am going to plate 1 and see how it works with methnol, what are your thoughts on that?

I also have 3 bikes using the Boondocker kits, I like em but on this new methnol top end I will using Nitrous Express stuff.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
4Z

Post by 4Z »

Never run meth (just smoke it.....LOL J/K)
All of my two stoke world has been in sleds. Multiple cyl's and differnet application of power. CVT transmissions allow you to load the motor hard all the way to peak HP.
The port work is done by a close pal of mine. Doug Ruth. One of the Union Bay Racing guys from Seattle. The biz just sold off a while back and isn't pioneering the big bore billet motor thing anymore. OE's are making a better product now. UBR motors have set hill climb and speed records al over the world. They even did some Banshee big bore stuff too. He has mad skills when it comes to motor building. Just does it on case-by-case now for a few folks. At home. He is a union pipe fitter by trade.
Right now he is running a 1350 cc big bore version of my OEM watercraft motors (watercraft crank case, everything else is sled). A 1500cc that uses a custom billet crank and 3 CR500 rods and billet cyl's. His 1500 motors average 320 hp NA on the dyno. Derek Smail (Lance Smail's brother) is a pal of mine as well and runs a Ruth 1500 in a sled. Took it to Dune Fest and leveled the competition (Packard included!) with it. Any hoo, If there was enough interest we might be able to get some prototype billet cyl's made up to push the envelope..........I would be willing to help facilitate it as all the resorces are still available, but it would take money and follow through.

Doug will be porting my cyl for the AFC build underway right now. I will post pics when he is done with it.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Hmmm.... Billet Cylinders and Heads :idea: Hmmm.... :idea:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

Welcome -
We have a few others on here that are very close to where your living and ride in the same places. We're "planning" a ride some time soon (Tahuya) before one of our other military guys leaves for the big sandbox overseas.
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!