This one has been for sale for awhile

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Exnav

This one has been for sale for awhile

Post by Exnav »

Been all over CL in my part of the country.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/560618202.html
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This is a WAY better deal...

Used 2003 Service Honda 500AF $5800

Extras = renthal bars - sidewinder chain & sprockets
mx des nations graphics - service honda graphics - works conections
guards - pc pipe - service honda rear disc guard - excell wheels - very
low hours.

This bike is being sold from a third party and any questions or commnets should be sent to the owner.

Steve Deems

Home Phone 330 - 602 - 0088
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Ha! The RC "RC" (Ricky Carmichael) radio controlled bike is in the background...I have one of those...to compliment the other toys, of course. ;)
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

kball1313

cr500af

Post by kball1313 »

Does anyone know that dude? It's been all over CL in the northwest too. I figured it was a scam.
Premix

Post by Premix »

He's not far from me, but I don't know him. He's posted it in every Craigslist in every state for the last year. It's been on Ebay twice. Here's the current auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTOM-S ... 0192771907
His spelling alone scares me away. I don't think it's a scam, just fishin' for anyone who'll bite with that price.
Blusmbl

Post by Blusmbl »

Like Mr. Premix, I've seen that bike for sale since I started browsing for a 500 last year. Every craigslist location you can think of, and I've seen it on ebay twice as well.

For awhile it had a damaged radiator, but it looks like that was fixed and replaced with a chunk of the case being MIA. :lol:
2weelz

Post by 2weelz »

That black bike will never sell for that price with that many blemishes. Hard to believe the money people spend just to have the SH name. You could own 2 or 3 bikes for the same money if you built them yourself.