Selling the 89' hundy

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
FPMXer

Selling the 89' hundy

Post by FPMXer »

Selling a clean for it's age and awesome running CR500. The motor sports new crank bearings/seals and gaskets. The front and rear wheel bearings were just replaced. It has an FMF Gnarly pipe and silencer with no dents. Need cash for other projects. I have the pink slip and current 08' green sticker. I also have a PDF service manual for the bike on CD. She has a few other goodies but I can't recall them right now. Not willing to part it out as it's to clean and nice running to part out.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

$$$$$$ ??
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

Sorry bout that. I cut and pasted the narrative from other posts. I'm taking the first $1,500 for her.
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

I'm also open to trades. If you have something your trying to sell let's talk about it. I might be interested.
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

Price dropped to $1,300. That is what I paid for it and I have another $300 in the motor from rebuild and other new/newer parts.
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

still have this bike ?
Jay

I break stuff