Hey Iggy

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
ou812

Hey Iggy

Post by ou812 »

So give it up to use, whats the skinny? You were Iggy's amsoil elsewere then the amsoil went away. Now your back as before. Were you censored?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

John and Trace decided to allow payment for a SH and Hamicliff banner, or whatever his name is after three years of use. They felt I was using "There Good Name" and profitting from it. Right.....two cases of oil is a hell of a lot of profit. :roll: Then a week goes by and I get band. Why? because I didn't remove Amsoil from my sig line too. :roll: Most normal people reading my sig would understand that amsoil is been used, not that I am a dealer.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I'm granting Igg a 4 case maximum.... doubling his previous deal.... after that?

:birthday:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Ya but that don't make sence, as the Kaptain has stated his goal on that site is to get product for his business . So his goal is profit and yet look at all the star struck status that is going on.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

By the way the bike 0-40 works great in the gear box
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:I'm granting Igg a 4 case maximum.... doubling his previous deal.... after that?

:birthday:
:lol:

I don't know; say something thinking your gona get a pm, then nothin, say something else not related and get your pee pee slapped. :bitchfight:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Your allways welcome here Igg..... your good people....

I couldnt find one that said "Reptiles are good people..."

:confused: