WTB: crfx fuel tank modded for a 500 or mod mine.

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
crashing_sux

WTB: crfx fuel tank modded for a 500 or mod mine.

Post by crashing_sux »

I was just working in the garage today and realized yet again that I haven't ridden my 500 since I got it into an aluminum frame and the only reason I haven't ridden it (in over a year) is that I have had zero luck with the gas tank.  I had someone else due the work and long story short he returned it with a leaky tank and disappeared.  I bought a CRFX tank but after attempting to mod an old tank I no longer need I realized I am not very good at this and just gave up.  Does anyone have a CRFX tank modified to fit a 500AF conversion they are willing to sell, or will you mod mine for a price?
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Kevin
crashing_sux

Post by crashing_sux »

Not sure how I missed that thread but those instructions look better than others I had looked at. Sounds like time to give it another shot.

Thanks.