Quadtards

Use some common sense ....
2strokeforever

Quadtards

Post by 2strokeforever »

the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LMFAO, that was great...I especially love the lack of helmets :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

:lmao:

Finally found this pic again....

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

All these quadtarded videos, and you forgot the one true original QUADTARDED! video?!

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

wtf was that guy thinking? freestyle ramp 4X4 quad, sweet
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

And no f@#king helmet what was that guy thinking.
Kevin
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

That guy needs to ride a 4x4 quad to carry around his ball sack, and obviously more balls than brains so no need for a helmet. Crazy F'er there.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

dahnn wadubwub?!
:lol:

Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

So scary and so true....

People have wondered and asked me why I ride so slowly on fireroads and any trail that is wide enough for a quad to fit down.... I'm just worried one of those idiots will be coming the other direction!!
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

at my favourite local tight singletrack riding area there is always a few quadtards that unload and right at the bottom and fly up the gravel road back and forth all day long.....
next time im there im gonna fall a tree across the road right after a corner, so when they come around a blind corner (on the wrong side) doing 50 they hurt themselves instead of me or a friend.....
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

2strokeforever wrote:wtf was that guy thinking? freestyle ramp 4X4 quad, sweet
Right at 0.16 seconds, the front tire hits..... with 0.000000000000000000000000005" of suspension travel.

Dude prolly' would have rode it out if he were on a banshee....
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

2strokeforever wrote:....next time im there im gonna fall a tree across the road right after a corner, so when they come around a blind corner (on the wrong side) doing 50 they hurt themselves instead of me or a friend.....
:aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge:

you are a complete fuck wit !

you should sell your bike and join the others on their quads.
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

dude do you want your kid or little brother run over by a retard on a quad that is riding somewhere he shouldnt be riding, going faster than he should be?

its a high traffic forest service road, same deal as a campground gravel road, no reason to go over 3rd gear
it would be like having a nascar race around a elementary school

theres plenty of fields or low traffic roads (freestyle ramps) for them to kill themseves on

i do all sorts of stupid stuff, but endangering other people is unaceptable
4stroke=dead fish
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

2strokeforever wrote:at my favourite local tight singletrack riding area there is always a few quadtards that unload and right at the bottom and fly up the gravel road back and forth all day long.....
next time im there im gonna fall a tree across the road right after a corner, so when they come around a blind corner (on the wrong side) doing 50 they hurt themselves instead of me or a friend.....
I hate those types of quadtards. They just make a massive dust cloud that gets all over the parked cars. Yeah, riding back and fourth 100 times is really cool.....jackoffs
2strokeforever wrote:dude do you want your kid or little brother run over by a retard on a quad that is riding somewhere he shouldnt be riding, going faster than he should be?

its a high traffic forest service road, same deal as a campground gravel road, no reason to go over 3rd gear
it would be like having a nascar race around a elementary school

theres plenty of fields or low traffic roads (freestyle ramps) for them to kill themseves on

i do all sorts of stupid stuff, but endangering other people is unaceptable
While I dont agree with your method, I see your point exactly. If there are posted speed limits, then maybe a Ranger needs to be sitting there and radar-ing for a while, and dish out some tickets. Running over a kid would be bad
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

2strokeforever wrote:
but endangering other people is unaceptable
you said it
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

the tree in the corner only needs to be 4 inches round, enough to scare them...
that way cars and trucks can still get by
4stroke=dead fish
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Gravel Scratcher wrote:
2strokeforever wrote:....next time im there im gonna fall a tree across the road right after a corner, so when they come around a blind corner (on the wrong side) doing 50 they hurt themselves instead of me or a friend.....
:aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge: :aholebadge:

you are a complete fuck wit !

you should sell your bike and join the others on their quads.
No need to call people names you might be merit badge worthy yourself
Kevin
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Maybe just talk with them and explain your point? They probably haven't thought of the consequences of their actions. If they give you attitude, well, PARTY ON GARTH! Get out the chainsaw.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

everytime they see anyone they pin it more thinking that there impressing someone :roll:
maybe a sign that says "quadtards go home" would help them understand that there not cool
4stroke=dead fish
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

O.K. I am not a quad guy at all and I am even teaching my little girls to ride 2 wheelers instead of 4 but.......unfortunatly for us when it comes to how we are viewed form the outside we are grouped in with these guys. We need to train them the same way we train our riding buddies who do stupid shit, it has a huge bearing on the future of our sport. For people who don't ride, a quad and a motorcycle are essentually the same. As retarded as we think these guys are at times, they are one of us in some ways. They need to be taught the respect for the land and other people using the areas we ride in especially those who don't ride. I at times want to cut down a tree or swing a bat at their head to teach them to wear a helmet but you might be suprised how an explanation of what they are doing and how it effects everyone will sometimes change their ways. We are all trying to keep areas open for multiple use, we need these guys to be on the same team because they are not going away.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Very valid point Rhino
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

This went from a humorous thread to something else.

let me just start by saying, "my name is Bill and I ride a quad"
I can't be the only person on this site that also rides a quad, there are bad ellements to every aspect of life, get over it. I have a good freind that had a head on on a single track with another bike, I saw a video of some biketard trying to ride his bike in the snow, what would someone flying around on their sled think :wink:
If one of my kids got hurt while riding their quad or motorcycle because someone purposely dropped a tree in the rode, I'd be looking for that someone with a gun.
I agree, quads should stay off the single tracks, and if on a road need to keep it cool. I can tell you that I hate sand rails, you know what a 500plus HP 2500 lb rail does to the dunes? it fucks them up in a hurry. but hey, I actually like everything motorsperts related, if I won the lotto, I'd drop a $100K for one.
Quads, bikes, buggies, we are all on the same side. if you want to take out some jackwad that's roosting your truck with his quad, that's a personel thing, not a quad thing, go at it.
In closing I just want to quote Mr. King and say....
"Can't we all just get along :cry: "
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Kuma you are correct about everything you are saying but the problem with quads is they allow people that never should be out in riding areas in the first place. There are a certain group of people that are too stupid too reckless and too dangerous to be riding period and those people are like " i think im going to get a quad those are easy to ride" and then they go the wrong way on ST dont know how to ride the dunes safely etc etc etc. Obviously not all quad riders are like that but like i said it makes it too easy for unsafe idiots to get out and ride.
Kevin
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Idiots are idiots no matter what they ride.

I know plenty of responsible quad riders.

I also know plenty of dirt biking idiots.

It's kinda like the saying, "Guns don't shoot people, people shoot people."
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

MojoScojo wrote:Idiots are idiots no matter what they ride.

I know plenty of responsible quad riders.

I also know plenty of dirt biking idiots.

It's kinda like the saying, "Guns don't shoot people, people shoot people."
Your right thats why i said that not all quad riders are like that and idiots are idiots thats why i ride a 500 so i can get away from them more easily.
Kevin