Who is Dietzracing from ebay

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Gravel Scratcher

Who is Dietzracing from ebay

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

Is he one of us or even from the other site even ?
Thanks in advance
Paul
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
kschwantz

DietzRacing

Post by kschwantz »

They are in Arizona.

http://www.dietzracing.com/products.html

Just a cycle salvage place.

I bought a frame from them once. They aren't the cheapest, but the frame I bought, labeled "mint" in fact was.
Gravel Scratcher

Yeah i was just looking at a couple of bits from them but he is trying to rip me on the post :(
Just thought he might be one of us and change his mind if he knew he was talking to a fellow hoon
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
Gravel Scratcher

Yeah i was just looking at a couple of bits from them but he is trying to rip me on the post :(
Just thought he might be one of us and change his mind if he knew he was talking to a fellow hoon